How Sick Is Hillary?

MHO: If Hillary doesn't run, we have about a 65% chance of electing a Republican president next time. If she does run, we have about a 35% chance of electing a Republican.

Big swing. I think the Democrats will convince her to run.

If she runs, she'd better drop about 50 pounds, and be careful not to expose those cottage cheese thighs anywhere near a camera.

Hillary will be as sick as she needs to be to withdraw from running for president in the political climate that obama is creating.

Hillary will be as sick as she needs to be to withdraw from running for president in the political climate that obama is creating.

I'm sure you meant to say "in the political climate that Obama is creating in the mythical lalaland of conservatives"! :badgrin:

obama is doing a wonderful job. He has Russia right where he wants them. Don't pay a bit of attention to that IBM whizzing by.

obama is doing a wonderful job. He has Russia right where he wants them. Don't pay a bit of attention to that IBM whizzing by.

As usual, the right wing is trying to blow this up into some unmitigable crisis that only the right wing can solve.....their solution (ala George Bush).....attack Spain...:badgrin::badgrin:

Trying to start a frothing contest?

Mention Hillary and freedom-loving Americans foam at the mouth.

Mention Palin and Marxists get frothy and responsible adults race for bibs to slap on and avoid having to mop the floor.

There is no contest between Hillary and Palin.

Hillary is well educated - Sarah Palin is well.

Hillary knows foreign policy - Sarah Palin can see Russia from her kitchen window.

Hillary has experience - Sarah Palin experienced defeat.

correction please, Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her house/kitchen. It was Tina Fey posing as Sarah Palin who used that line.

she said, " i can see Russia from here", meaning she can see what the Ruskies are up to and she said it in 2008

Sarah Palin is happily sticking it back to critics who mocked her comments about Russia back in the 2008 campaign, reports CNN. The reason is this quote from a speech of hers in Reno:
"After the Russian army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence—the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next.

Given what's happening on the ground, Palin took to Facebook to gloat a little. "Yes, I could see this one from Alaska," she writes, recalling the Tina Fey "I can see Russia from my house!" spoof. Her post continues: "I'm usually not one to Told-Ya-So, but I did." As Breitbart.com notes, Foreign Policy magazine called Palin's comments "strange" at the time and dismissed the idea as, "an extremely far-fetched scenario."
"

Who knew that IBM mainframes were "whizzing by"? :lol:

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] Deceleration Alert!

Indeed, [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION], I used to work on those things:

ibm_360_color.jpg

Damn, didn't know they could fly, too!!

I think we need to call this one "Deceleration of Fearmonger Intent Alert (DOFIA)"!

John McCain couldn't lift his arms over his head, and Sarah Palin is dumber than a box of retarded monkeys.

but somehow knows foreign affairs way better than anyone in the Obumble Administration....

Who knew that IBM mainframes were "whizzing by"? :lol:

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] Deceleration Alert!

Indeed, [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION], I used to work on those things:

ibm_360_color.jpg

Damn, didn't know they could fly, too!!

I think we need to call this one "Deceleration of Fearmonger Intent Alert (DOFIA)"!

I worked on them too, [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION].

Another acronym might be "Deceleration of Obtuse Fearmongering Utterly Stupid (DOOFUS)"!

:D

I don't know what's worse, her physical health or her mental health. But then, what difference does it make? The Dems will elect anyone who carries the liberal torch.

Obama is just a figure head, he has handlers.

Hillary needs handlers :lol:
According to Stephanopoulos' book "All Too Human," Hillary is the handler. Think it was written about 15 years ago.

Don't know that particular book , but I find it highly unlikely - Hillary couldn't handle Slick Willy, heck she can barely handle herself. If I had to guess I would say Soros is in the mix.

In 2006, Soros met with Obama in New York . A few weeks later Obama announced that he was contemplating a run for the Presidency. Within hours of the Obama announcement Soros sent the maximum contribution allowable under campaign-finance laws. The NY Daily News followed with a story that Soros would support Obama rather than Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination.

Hillarys fate was sealed at this point , she could beat Obama - a man without a resume seeking the highest office in the land, but she couldn't beat his puppet master. Obamas ideology was wholly aligned with those of Soros, and the Soros doctrine reigns supreme in the Obama regime.

George Soros Philanthropic Psychopath

Forum List

Back