How soon will Biden start another war?

Trump was the only US, president for decades which did not start a war.
uh...what?
?
Clinton, Obama, Carter, Ford...none of 'em started wars.
Clinton , obama started wars trump and Carter did not

Obama didn't start any wars.. Syria was spiraling out of control from 2005 thru 2011.

Nor did Obama end any wars. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. He built secret drone bases and other facilities in Africa and the Middle East, and added troops and warships in the western Pacific. He also moved troops and equipment to eastern Europe.

Obama approved a NATO air campaign in Libya, exacerbating the civil war there and resulting in the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi. And then he withdrew from Libya, only to see the oil-rich country collapse in conflict and become a magnet for terrorist groups.

In 2014, Obama mocked the emergence of ISIS in Syria as being a minor threat compared with Al Qaeda. “If a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant,” he said. But that summer, when ISIS was spreading into areas we had already liberated, Obama was forced to rush U.S. troops back to Iraq and order a flurry of airstrikes to block further advances by the group. It wasn't until President Trump was elected that they were utterly destroyed.

Obama was smart to mock ISIS and make them small an unimportant.

Months and months before Obama supported NATO re: Libya ALL foreign oil companies and embassies had pulled out of Libya ... including the Chinese and Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy.

ISIS came out of Camp Bucca prison in Iraq in 2004. It became a finishing school for radicals and jihadis.

Trump didn't destroy ISIS. LOLOL.. He just brags a lot.

Like everything he tried, Obama's attempting to mock them was a failure. At the time he made his "JV team" comment, ISIS was confined to the immediate area of Iraq and Syria. In a little over a year later, the group has gone from obscurity to the world’s most brutal terrorist network One which was not only responsible for thousands of deaths in the Middle East but also linked to hundreds more in dozens of terrorist plots in Western countries.

By the end of Obama’s second term, the self-proclaimed Islamic State has conducted or inspired more than 140 terrorist attacks in 29 countries other than Iraq and Syria. Those attacks killed at least 2,043 people and injured thousands more.

Thanks to President Trump's brilliant military strategies and the American military power, we don't have to worry about them now. He destroyed their infrastructure and their ability to perform as a sovereign entity. ISIS will never be able to rebuild its political and economic structure, and it didn't take large deployments of American troops to do that.

ISIS came out of the Iraq war. Trump didn't do much of anything but brag and lie and tweet.

ISIS never had any infrastructure .. just bank robbing, smuggling and kidnapping for ransom.

If Biden does start one hopefully it won't be against the wrong country. Sure Iraq and Iran are next to each other and except for their last letter are spelled the same. That still isn't any sort of excuse.

uh...what?
?

Obama didn't start any wars.. They US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring or Yemen.
Libya you fucking partisan hack, Democrats almost committed treason to try to prevent that war

uh...what?
?

Obama didn't start any wars.. They US had NOTHING to do with the Arab Spring or Yemen.
Libya you fucking partisan hack, Democrats almost committed treason to try to prevent that war

The US had nothing to do with the civil war in Libya.. All the embassies and oil companies had pulled out of Libya before NATO ever got involved and only then because Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy.

uh...what?
?

The US had nothing to do with the civil war in Libya.. All the embassies and oil companies had pulled out of Libya before NATO ever got involved and only then because Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy.
You fucking liar, the USA launched over a 100 tomahawk missiles at libya and killed the duck, again Democrats almost committed treason to prevent that war, if george bush jr did it we would still be hearing about it.

uh...what?
?
I'm guessing Siberian meant "which did not enter a war."

If you want to be technical, Clinton didn't "start" Bosnia or Somalia, but he got us involved in both.

Obama didn't "start" the Syrian war, but he definitely escalated it. He didn't start the war in Libya, but he got us involved in it.

Carter didn't "start" the Soviet War in Afghanistan, but he got us involved in it as well.

So, there have been plenty of presidents who didn't "start" wars, but very few who didn't get us involved in wars. Technically, even Trump got us involved in Yemen, but it was through less direct means than most.

uh...what?
?

If you want to be technical, Clinton didn't "start" Bosnia or Somalia, but he got us involved in both.

Obama didn't "start" the Syrian war, but he definitely escalated it. He didn't start the war in Libya, but he got us involved in it.

Carter didn't "start" the Soviet War in Afghanistan, but he got us involved in it as well.

So, there have been plenty of presidents who didn't "start" wars, but very few who didn't get us involved in wars. Technically, even Trump got us involved in Yemen, but it was through less direct means than most.
We where already in Yemen

uh...what?
?

The Arab Spring was a direct result of instability created in the Middle East by the toppling of Saddam. That being said, speculative trading on grain also was a major cause. The revolts started in Tunisia in part because of the dramatic rise in grain prices there.

We where already in Yemen
I know the war began in 2014, but I wasn't clear on the specific point at which we began involvement. So yeah, I guess that means Trump really didn't start any involvements then.

uh...what?
?

You fucking liar, the USA launched over a 100 tomahawk missiles at libya and killed the duck, again Democrats almost committed treason to prevent that war, if george bush jr did it we would still be hearing about it.

You couldn't find Libya on a map.

on the other hand, Democrats have always ben the biggest warmongers in History, starting one agression after another.

Now, it seems the US may have an excuse, the presidend of Honduras Hernández allegedly said he wanted to "shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos.'" :)

Biden still believes we are fighting WW2

Obama didn't start any wars.. They US had NOTHING to do with the Ye
The Arab Spring was a direct result of instability created in the Middle East by the toppling of Saddam. That being said, speculative trading on grain also was a major cause. The revolts started in Tunisia in part because of the dramatic rise in grain prices there.
[/QUOTE]

I know.. and the Eastern tribes hated Gadaffi since 1969. He was an ignorant bedu boy and a bad actor.

on the other hand, Democrats have always ben the biggest warmongers in History, starting one agression after another.

Now, it seems the US may have an excuse, the presidend of Honduras Hernández allegedly said he wanted to "shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos.'" :)

he's already declared war on patriots and people that love America . the communists are in power .

I know.. and the Eastern tribes hated Gadaffi since 1969. He was an ignorant bedu boy and a bad actor.
I wouldn't consider Gaddafi a bad actor compared to the ex-Al Quida that took over after him. Also, a massive slave trade has risen there now.

Libya went from being one of the highest rated countries in HDI in Africa to one of the lowest. I don't see how removing him has been a net positive for anyone other than war profiteers.

I doubt Honduras is on the radar. It's more likely that we're going to escalate the Syrian War again. I don't know if we'd invade a new country at this point.
Syrian war? with whom against whom?
To give Syria to Kurds? or to the Islamic state? or to Turkey?

and a direct fight with Russians?

US has too litte problem fighting Russia in Ukraine? :)
To give to the SAUDS...........

I wouldn't consider Gaddafi a bad actor compared to the ex-Al Quida that took over after him. Also, a massive slave trade has risen there now.

Libya went from being one of the highest rated countries in HDI in Africa to one of the lowest. I don't see how removing him has been a net positive for anyone other than war profiteers.

I used to live in Libya and I know Gadffi was a bad actor. He threw out the Idris Constitution which was enlightened. The only way to keep him in power would have been a huge occupation force. The US did not "remove" him.

I doubt Honduras is on the radar. It's more likely that we're going to escalate the Syrian War again. I don't know if we'd invade a new country at this point.
Syrian war? with whom against whom?
To give Syria to Kurds? or to the Islamic state? or to Turkey?

and a direct fight with Russians?

US has too litte problem fighting Russia in Ukraine? :)
To give to the SAUDS...........

Give what to the Saud's? They don't want Syria, idiot.

Forum List

Back