How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:

And still more:bsflag:

Please post a link where Obama wants to "confiscate all guns from legal owners"

I'll be waiting for your response.

Here's one and there's more:

OBAMA’S SECRET PLAN TO BAN GUNS VIA EXECUTIVE ORDER

Barack Obama's been secretly meeting with the Brady Campaign - plotting with them and promising he will take your guns—by executive order, to bypass Congress.

That’s according to Alan Gottlieb, executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), who says Obama admitted to Sarah Brady (the group's founder) that he plans on sneaking a slew of anti-gun laws through via executive order. According to Gottlieb, Obama told Sara Brady:

"I just want you to know that we're working on it [gun control.] We have to go through a few processes but UNDER THE RADAR!" - Barack H. Obama

Said Gottlieb, “That's right - instead of doing his job - i.e. fixing the economy and creating jobs - Obama is pouring all of his energy into a massive campaign TO GRAB YOUR GUNS! Despite what he claims, Obama hates being ‘transparent.’ He loves to weasel his fanatical ideas right past everybody - before people like you and me have the chance to stop him.”

Alan Gottlieb is calling on U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell to use his position as Senate Minority Leader and a gun-rights advocate to help stop Barack Obama from sneaking his gun-confiscating agenda past Congress. Alan’s organization is suggesting a three-prong plan to McConnell:

1. EXPOSE Obama's planned use of his "executive order" power to increase federal fees on guns and ammunition, ban guns that are imported, extend waiting periods, ban the use of guns on all government property and even make it illegal to own a gun if you smoke or use tobacco products.

2. PUBLICLY DENOUNCE Obama's back door gun control methods that threaten our Bill of Rights.

3. Alan’s lobbying group, The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is LEADING A BATTLE in Congress to nullify each and every anti-gun "executive order" that Barack Obama signs into law.

“For more than two centuries, Americans have bravely fought and died to protect our Bill of Rights. You and I owe it to them to see to it that Barack Obama does not, with the stroke of his pen, destroy their sacrifices and our Second Amendment for good,” concluded Gottlieb.

OBAMA S SECRET PLAN TO BAN GUNS VIA EXECUTIVE ORDER

Well, like I said......more:bsflag:

Who is Alan Gottlieb? Another Rush Limbaugh, or maybe more like Sarah Palin, cashing in on the ignorance of many.

I wanted a reliable link, which of course, you have none.

Alan Gottlieb:
The Merchant of Fear

Despite appearances, Gottlieb is a buccaneering entrepreneur with a remarkable knack for cashing in big on right-wing causes.

Wolves in Sheep s Clothing Alan Gottlieb The Merchant of Fear

You act like he's the only writer I've sourced.

I told you before that arguing with some people is a total waste of time.

Your sources are not valid....you're a waste of time.

Then buhbye.

You're misrepresenting facts. No private citizen has a need for an AR-15. No 9 year old has the need to learn how to shoot an AR-15....but you are of the ones that think it's not only okay for looneys to own guns, but let's make shooting an AR-15 part of elementary school learning.....that's way better than teaching them another language, because God Forbid anyone speak anything but English.

Funny that I asked how stupid lefties are and they came right here and showed us how stupid. But really, we couldn't have expected otherwise.

We came in here to show you how stupid you are, and I think we succeeded..........:woohoo:

Obviously you succeeded, the emoticon says so.

Only In your pea brain and paralyzing fear of emoticons........bwahahaha!

Ok, your stupidity and immaturity is becoming boring. Go ahead and have the last word now and goodbye troll.

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

Right Obama is surrounded by experts in infectious diease control... These people have controlled 100s of infectious dieases in the past and their courage and intelliect we should be grateful for.

You are qualified in diddley squat...

So by open your mouth you just proved to ius thet the idiot is you... .

How stupid are left wingers? Well you and others have shown us that you are stupid enough to believe what some "expert" says no matter how stupid it is.

Arrogant idiot... It is science and we know that is not your strong point

Funny that I asked how stupid lefties are and they came right here and showed us how stupid. But really, we couldn't have expected otherwise.

We came in here to show you how stupid you are, and I think we succeeded..........:woohoo:

Obviously you succeeded, the emoticon says so.

Only In your pea brain and paralyzing fear of emoticons........bwahahaha!

Ok, your stupidity and immaturity is becoming boring. Go ahead and have the last word now and goodbye troll.

Ahh the restoring to insults...

You did this because you have no actual real evidence, so you loosing

So one of our brilliant leaders said yet another idiotic thing about Ebola yesterday:

"If we have a 21 day quarantine for people coming back from West Africa, then that will discourage people from going over there to help."

So, these doctors and aid workers, are going into the lion's den, they are facing one of, if not THE most deadly viruses ever known, but a quarantine scares them? The guys that say this stuff are pretty fucking stupid alright, but you know who is even more stupid? Those who believe this garbage.

Right Obama is surrounded by experts in infectious diease control... These people have controlled 100s of infectious dieases in the past and their courage and intelliect we should be grateful for.

How stupid are left wingers? Well you and others have shown us that you are stupid enough to believe what some "expert" says no matter how stupid it is.

Tell me the science moron. I have six years of college in medicine, I have 32 years if training in isolation procedure and infectious diseases. You tell me what the science is genius.

I also overheard that some of these organizations are now encouraging medical personnel to LIE to customs officials as to their whereabouts should they be returning from west Africa.
That's just brilliant.
You heard that, huh? :cuckoo:

Tell me the science moron. I have six years of college in medicine, I have 32 years if training in isolation procedure and infectious diseases. You tell me what the science is genius.

Well listening to experts must not have been your strong point. Well with my Actuarial Degree and the study of Mortality, in times of virus scare you listen to the head of a team of epidemiologists who say that at this point your main priority is to get health workers into infected areas.

Well listening to experts must not have been your strong point. Well with my Actuarial Degree and the study of Mortality, in times of virus scare you listen to the head of a team of epidemiologists who say that at this point your main priority is to get health workers into infected areas.

You said it was science liar, show me the science or admit that you are a left wing nut job who talks out of his ass. No one is talking about how important it is to get help there. That's a weak ass dodge on your part. Show me this science you lied about.

You said it was science liar, show me the science or admit that you are a left wing nut job who talks out of his ass. No one is talking about how important it is to get help there. That's a weak ass dodge on your part. Show me this science you lied about.

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.
CDC Chief Why I don t support a travel ban to combat Ebola outbreak Fox News
We don't want to isolate parts of the world, or people who aren't sick, because that's going to drive patients with Ebola underground, making it infinitely more difficult to address the outbreak.

Frieden graduated from Oberlin College (BA, 1982), Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (MD, 1986) and Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health (MPH, 1985). He completed training in internal medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and sub-specialty training in infectious diseases at Yale University.

Frieden's work on tuberculosis in New York fostered public awareness and helped improve public funding (city, state and federal) for TB control.[4][5]The epidemic was controlled rapidly, reducing overall incidence by nearly half and cutting multidrug-resistant tuberculosis by 80%.[6] The city's program became a model for tuberculosis control.[7][8]

From 1996 to 2002, Frieden was based in India, assisting with national tuberculosis control efforts. As a medical officer for the World Health Organization on loan from the CDC, he helped the government of India implement the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP).[9][10][11][12] The 2008 RNTCP status report estimates the nationwide program resulted in 8 million treatments and 1.4 million saved lives.[13] While in India, Frieden worked to establish a network of Indian physicians to help India's state and local governments implement the program[14] and helped the Tuberculosis Research Center in Chennai, India, establish a program to monitor the impact of tuberculosis control services.

So this guy has the chops for the job. HE has been there in the front line on a disease that saved 1.4million people... How about you use some common sense and listen to him...

Now you are always going to hate him because he is a public health expert... And we know how ye RW hate anyone who works in public health. At the end of the day how many people have died of Ebola in US? 1. And he was uninsured and we know your policy on that; Let them die.

So are better qualified that Frieden and his team of experts? Cause if you ar I would have to ask for a synopsis of your work in the field.

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.
We don't want to isolate parts of the world, or people who aren't sick, because that's going to drive patients with Ebola underground, making it infinitely more difficult to address the outbreak.

Frieden graduated from Oberlin College (BA, 1982), Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (MD, 1986) and Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health (MPH, 1985). He completed training in internal medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and sub-specialty training in infectious diseases at Yale University.

Frieden's work on tuberculosis in New York fostered public awareness and helped improve public funding (city, state and federal) for TB control.[4][5]The epidemic was controlled rapidly, reducing overall incidence by nearly half and cutting multidrug-resistant tuberculosis by 80%.[6] The city's program became a model for tuberculosis control.[7][8]

From 1996 to 2002, Frieden was based in India, assisting with national tuberculosis control efforts. As a medical officer for the World Health Organization on loan from the CDC, he helped the government of India implement the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP).[9][10][11][12] The 2008 RNTCP status report estimates the nationwide program resulted in 8 million treatments and 1.4 million saved lives.[13] While in India, Frieden worked to establish a network of Indian physicians to help India's state and local governments implement the program[14] and helped the Tuberculosis Research Center in Chennai, India, establish a program to monitor the impact of tuberculosis control services.

So this guy has the chops for the job. HE has been there in the front line on a disease that saved 1.4million people... How about you use some common sense and listen to him...

Now you are always going to hate him because he is a public health expert... And we know how ye RW hate anyone who works in public health. At the end of the day how many people have died of Ebola in US? 1. And he was uninsured and we know your policy on that; Let them die.

So are better qualified that Frieden and his team of experts? Cause if you ar I would have to ask for a synopsis of your work in the field.

Oh wow....Predfan just got his ass handed to him......:D

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

That isn't science nit wit. YOU said it was science. That is that politician's opinion. Show me the science you claimed that there was. Show me the studies, show me the findings. Do that or continue to be an ignorant liar.

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

Not in the least dumbass. I'm still waiting for the science. Do you even know what that means?

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

Not in the least dumbass. I'm still waiting for the science. Do you even know what that means?

Sure you are, like in scientist Rush Limbaugh? :D

And yes, you got your ass handed to you....denial is not a river in Egypt.

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

That isn't science nit wit. YOU said it was science. That is that politician's opinion. Show me the science you claimed that there was. Show me the studies, show me the findings. Do that or continue to be an ignorant liar.

Well lets just look at your experts opinions.. You are totally bankrupt on this issue... World experts are now calling you an ass...
Here is a few studies..
PLOS ONE Thermal Image Scanning for Influenza Border Screening Results of an Airport Screening Study

Here is an article which has some links in it...
Why travel bans will only make the Ebola epidemic worse - Vox

I am finding it very hard to find articles which are simple enough for you to understand without interpretation... I think you are not really ready for Frieden or the big boys yet... You get all confused and then angry because you are a little lost... don't worry we got you covered, lets start with this:

Now I know you might feel that I am being a bit condescending but I am not... We just know that you have shown little knowledge of actual science so we are here to help.
Now lets remember:
"90 PERCENT OF ANY OUTBREAK'S ECONOMIC COSTS "COME FROM IRRATIONAL AND DISORGANIZED EFFORTS OF THE PUBLIC TO AVOID INFECTION.""
That well meaning idiots like you... I know you mean well and Obama is the fault for every problem in the world including ice cream melting, but lets remember you a complete f*cking idiot who doesn't even know the earth is warming(even the sceptics are conceding that now).

Both these articles are linked to studies and fact based events which show why travel bans don't work:
History Proves Travel Bans Are Based On Fear Not Facts
Why An Ebola Flight Ban Wouldn 8217 t Work FiveThirtyEight

So you premise are let me quote "How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:"... Well so that we don't insult a group of being stupid but we can say "How stupid is PredFan? Well he is THIS fucking stupid:"...
Now you might get people to agree with you but that is because you and your misguided friends rather thing you are right rather than knowing the truth. And that is stupid...

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

Sure you are, like in scientist Rush Limbaugh? :D

And yes, you got your ass handed to you....denial is not a river in Egypt.

Whatever loser. You just show me that you don't know what science actually is dumbfuck.

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

Well lets just look at your experts opinions.. You are totally bankrupt on this issue... World experts are now calling you an ass...
Here is a few studies..
PLOS ONE Thermal Image Scanning for Influenza Border Screening Results of an Airport Screening Study

I am finding it very hard to find articles which are simple enough for you to understand without interpretation... I think you are not really ready for Frieden or the big boys yet... You get all confused and then angry because you are a little lost... don't worry we got you covered, lets start with this:

Now I know you might feel that I am being a bit condescending but I am not... We just know that you have shown little knowledge of actual science so we are here to help.
Now lets remember:
"90 PERCENT OF ANY OUTBREAK'S ECONOMIC COSTS "COME FROM IRRATIONAL AND DISORGANIZED EFFORTS OF THE PUBLIC TO AVOID INFECTION.""
That well meaning idiots like you... I know you mean well and Obama is the fault for every problem in the world including ice cream melting, but lets remember you a complete f*cking idiot who doesn't even know the earth is warming(even the sceptics are conceding that now).

Both these articles are linked to studies and fact based events which show why travel bans don't work:

So you premise are let me quote "How stupid are left wingers? Well they're THIS fucking stupid:"... Well so that we don't insult a group of being stupid but we can say "How stupid is PredFan? Well he is THIS fucking stupid:"...
Now you might get people to agree with you but that is because you and your misguided friends rather thing you are right rather than knowing the truth. And that is stupid...

You keep trying to avoid the question. Let me refresh your memory:

I said that it is stupid to say that people who are brave enough to go up against one of the worlds most deadly viruses and they aren't going to be afraid of a quarantine. You said that the science proves me wrong.

No, let me see if I can dumb this down for you. You need to show me this science you say exists that proves me wrong. You need to show me not someone's opinion, opinions are not science, but you need to show me the studies that proves why people are going to be afraid of a quarantine.

Now if I didn't dumb that down enough for you them there is a problem because I can't figure out how to make is any more simple. It would just show that you left wingers are actually that stupid and more.

Hey stupid,
Google is a simple tool.

Here is a few studies..

Now lets remember:

You keep trying to avoid the question. Let me refresh your memory:

I said that it is stupid to say that people who are brave enough to go up against one of the worlds most deadly viruses and they aren't going to be afraid of a quarantine. You said that the science proves me wrong.

No, let me see if I can dumb this down for you. You need to show me this science you say exists that proves me wrong. You need to show me not someone's opinion, opinions are not science, but you need to show me the studies that proves why people are going to be afraid of a quarantine.

Now if I didn't dumb that down enough for you them there is a problem because I can't figure out how to make is any more simple. It would just show that you left wingers are actually that stupid and more.

do you believe that everyone that has the time, skills, courage, and drive to go overseas and help with ebola has an additional 3 weeks to sit around being quarantined?

does it not logically make sense that if a person does not have the time to be quarantined they won't go, and so the pool of people that can stem the tide of ebola shrinks?

Don't tell me Conservative Underground gave you the boot.

Forum List

Back