How stupid do libs think Americans are?

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
Alan Colmes this morning, explaining Pelosi's "We have to pass the bill to find out what is in the bill" comment said that she was correct, because even the Speaker of the House could not keep up with all the changes the Republicans were making in the PP/ACA.

Man, these Gruberites need a come-uppance.

Alan Colmes this morning, explaining Pelosi's "We have to pass the bill to find out what is in the bill" comment said that she was correct, because even the Speaker of the House could not keep up with all the changes the Republicans were making in the PP/ACA.

What changes have Republicans made to ACA?

Pelosi was correct in what she said....Republicans just don't understand how a bill is passed

What changes have Republicans made to ACA?
None I know of, either before or after it was written.

But dems are stupid and supposed to believe what they hear.

Gruber wasn't talking about those that opposed PP/ACA and Obama, he was talking about the dupes that supported PP/ACA and Obama.

Seeing as the entire republican party thought we'd all be dead from ebola right now I'd say yes, America is pretty stupid.
That is absolutely stupid.

First, clean people aren't going to get it, much less die from it, and, there is no reason to believe it will be contained in Africa.

I doubt we have seen the last US case, but living in a rural area, and able to survive, I'd see it as herd culling anyway.

Pelosi Derangement Syndrome is just ... boring. That's the best the kooks have right now?

Anyways, good to know Roadrunner puts such stock in Alan Colmes. Liberals think Colmes is pathetic FOX shill, and pay no attention to him.

Seeing as the entire republican party thought we'd all be dead from ebola right now I'd say yes, America is pretty stupid.

First, clean people aren't going to get it, much less die from it, and, there is no reason to believe it will be contained in Africa.

I doubt we have seen the last US case, but living in a rural area, and able to survive, I'd see it as herd culling anyway.

Wow. You're really going to pretend conservatives were reasonable about ebola?

Well I guess it's in line with how conservatives handle progress :dunno:

Well I guess it's in line with how conservatives feel about progress :dunno:

Conservatives wanted to blockade Africa and clamp down the border to keep the Ebola out

Pelosi was correct in what she said....Republicans just don't understand how a bill is passed
What changes did the Republicans make to the PP/ACA after it was written but before it was passed?

Pelosi was correct in what she said. Colmes is a Conservative set up man
Answer the question old man.

Who the fuck care what Colmes says.......he is a rightwing puppet

Well I guess it's in line with how conservatives feel about progress :dunno:

Conservatives wanted to blockade Africa and clamp down the border to keep the Ebola out

And don't forget they didn't want anyone to be doing anything about the outbreak.

Well I guess it's in line with how conservatives handle progress :dunno:

I think everyone was upset about the scare, including the Whitehouse who started it and let it get away from them.

Now we're supposed to believe that the media reports weren't directed by Obama and friends, and as Inspector Clouseau would say, the problem is sol-ved.

images

Forum List

Back