How tall and wide will the great wall of America be?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
How tall and wide will the great wall of America be? I seen it could be 65 feet tall, but I am wondering if it will be designed like the great wall of China with area for troops to walk around with a design like the great wall of china?

Kind of like this Great Wall of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since we're seriously considering doing this across all 2,000 miles of border.

Again, there will never be a wall. EVERYONE knows all spending happens in CONGRESS & CONGRESS will NEVER allow it to happen...DESPITE the fact that CONGRESS has promised one for decades.

Taller and wider, with a buffer zone. Enough room at the top for 2 vehicles and a walkway.

50' electrified fence a mile away from the border.

that mile is filled with mines.

and we put sharks in the river

Yes. The minefield should be at least 5 miles wide, and our border guards should be at least a gracious to those sneaking across as Mexico is to the illegals they catch crossing their illegally.

How tall and wide will the great wall of America be? I seen it could be 65 feet tall, but I am wondering if it will be designed like the great wall of China with area for troops to walk around with a design like the great wall of china?

There will be no wall. It would cost billions upon billions of dollars and no way iis Mexico going to pay for it. It is the pipe dream of fascists.

Yes. The minefield should be at least 5 miles wide, and our border guards should be at least a gracious to those sneaking across as Mexico is to the illegals they catch crossing their illegally.
There you are wishing death upon people. Good for you.

Put up signs pointing to the minefield that say "Public Assistance This Way".

There will be no wall. It would cost billions upon billions of dollars and no way iis Mexico going to pay for it. It is the pipe dream of fascists.
dems promised to do just that.

but they lied to get amnesty,

I know I know, dems LIE!! quell surprise

It's quelle .....LOL You're dumb.

quell

[kwel]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object)
to suppress; put an end to; extinguish:
The troops quelled the rebellion quickly.
to vanquish; subdue.
to quiet or allay (emotions, anxieties, etc.):
The child's mother quelled his fears of the thunder.

http://www.dictionary.com/misspelling?term=quelle&s=t

class dismissed.

Protecting America's borders is SETTLED LAW.. How is that FASCISM moron?

oh and, retard, the red squiggly line underneath quelle meant you spelled it wrong.

I understand it's hard being retarded, but get an adult to help you out.

Let's hear you call Helly Rotten a FASCIST

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate
AUGUST 12, 2016

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate

quell

[kwel]
verb (used with object)
to vanquish; subdue.

class dismissed.
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Great takedown.. that was a thing of beauty!

quelle surprise is a French phrase, and quelle is spelled quelle....DUH:uhoh3::eusa_doh:

You are so dumb you don't even know that 'quelle surprise' is French. LMAO :lmao:

omg.. You're a dipshit and just gotten taken to the woodshed.. Hide your head in fucking shame.. LOL

quell

[kwel]
verb (used with object)
to vanquish; subdue.

class dismissed.
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Great takedown.. that was a thing of beauty!
You're a moron too. LOL

quelle surprise is a French phrase, and quelle is spelled quelle....DUH:uhoh3::eusa_doh:

You are so dumb you don't even know that 'quelle surprise' is French. LMAO :lmao:
Too bad your HORSESHIT google search won't excuse your stupidity. LOL

omg.. You're a dipshit and just gotten taken to the woodshed.. Hide your head in fucking shame.. LOL
You're the idiot. It's French: Quelle Surprise. It is not English and not spelled quell.

Forum List

Back