How Ted Cruz Can Still Beat Trump

Well, that's wrong. Ben's people will go to Cruz. Kasich's will go to Rubio. None is going to Trump.

After what Cruz did to Carson in Iowa?

:cuckoo:

Well Carson could very well throw his support to Trump!
Most likely not. He does not like Cruz, yes, but he despises Trump.
Silly far left drone! You never know what deals are made at the time to get one's endorsements! Just look at your picks in 2004 with Kerry/Edwards.
You continue to fabricate.

I said Bush would win, and I was right.

I said Obama would win in 2008 and 2012.

I was way off in 2010 and right in 2014.

Yes we know you far left drones love to rewrite history!

After what Cruz did to Carson in Iowa?

:cuckoo:

Silly far left drone! You never know what deals are made at the time to get one's endorsements! Just look at your picks in 2004 with Kerry/Edwards.

Those are facts, I was right, and you are wrong, like all far right drones. :lol:

Unless Cruz or Rubio beat Trump badly in the South this is over.

Trump will win the Northeast and the Midwest, and most, if not all of the East and West coasts.

Trump's appeal to all types of the electorate is just too much for a conventional politician to handle.

Those are facts, I was right, and you are wrong, like all far right drones. :lol:

Sure no back up your comments!

Come on far left drone post links to the post where you made such claims!

Let us see if the far left drone can post facts!

I don't have to since they are your silly assertions. I came to the board in 2009, so you can check my comments out and then come back and apologize.

Bush 41 was not as bad as the far left wants you to believe!

Obama is worse that GWB..

Top three worst presidents:

3. GWB
2. Carter
1. Obama

Who gives a shit what the far-left believes? Bush41 raised taxes after he swore he wouldn't, had Glaspie tell Saddam we had no interest in his looming invasion of Kuwait, and then put boots on the ground in Saudi Arabia infuriating bin-Laden and getting us 9/11. Then he looked at his watch during a crucial debate with Clinton and handed over the WH to the turd......horrible president.

I don't have to since they are your silly assertions. I came to the board in 2009, so you can check my comments out and then come back and apologize.

So you have no proof of your predictions and can not post any facts..

That what a typical far left drone does!

Trump will win the Northeast and the Midwest, and most, if not all of the East and West coasts.

Trump's appeal to all types of the electorate is just too much for a conventional politician to handle.
Let's be clear: to a certain significant minority of the Republican electorate. We have seen absolutely nothing that he appeals significantly to the center of the left.

Thank you for admitting that you have no facts for your assertions. Far right drone fail. :lol:

Bush 41 was not as bad as the far left wants you to believe!

Obama is worse that GWB..

Top three worst presidents:

3. GWB
2. Carter
1. Obama

Who gives a shit what the far-left believes? Bush41 raised taxes after he swore he wouldn't, had Glaspie tell Saddam we had no interest in his looming invasion of Kuwait, and then put boots on the ground in Saudi Arabia infuriating bin-Laden and getting us 9/11. Then he looked at his watch during a crucial debate with Clinton and handed over the WH to Clinton......horrible president.

Yes the far left Congress forced him into that!

Your comments about Saddam are a Conspiracy theory!

Bin Laden hated the US long before Bush took office..

No it was Ross Perrot that divided the vote, many on the right voted for Perrot..

United States presidential election, 1992 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for admitting that you have no facts for your assertions. Far right drone fail. :lol:

Yes we know that you can not back up your predictions or post facts!

That is what far left drones do!

No it was Ross Perrot that divided the vote, many on the right voted for Perrot..

No, Tip O'Neill snookered the weakling into a tax increase knowing it would doom him for reelection. The Glaspie memo to Saddam is no "conspiracy theory"....it led him to believe we had no interest in that mess. And nobody had heard of bin-Laden in the late 80's....

No, Tip O'Neill snookered the weakling into a tax increase knowing it would doom him for reelection. The Glaspie memo to Saddam is no "conspiracy theory"....it led him to believe we had no interest in that mess. And nobody had heard of bin-Laden in the late 80's....

You just proved my first point!

And yes it is Conspiracy theory..

So Bin Laden was born in the 80's?

Many terrorist are not known until they make a claim or do something!

You just proved my first point!

And yes it is Conspiracy theory..

So Bin Laden was born in the 80's?

Many terrorist are not known until they make a claim or do something!

Bizarre. Uh, no, bin-Laden wasn't "born" in the 80's and no, he had no following until the late 90's thanks to US boots (including women) on Saudi soil. He had nothing to do with the first attack on the WTC.

Kosh, we have told you there is a path for Cruz to beat Trump, and that path is for Cruz to win back the evangelicals.

You don't like that fact. No one cares what you think.

He is not going to get more than 35% to 40% in any state. I does appeal to a large electorate but he also turn off a large electorate.

Kosh, we have told you there is a path for Cruz to beat Trump, and that path is for Cruz to win back the evangelicals.

You don't like that fact. No one cares what you think.

There is no "path" for Cruz....he's a lying weasel and his campaign hit the wall in SC...it's that simple.

Forum List

Back