How Terrified is the Liberal Media of Palin?

Put the car in drive (D).....not in reverse (R)....
How very clever.

Put the car in (D) to drive out of the ditch and put the car in (R) to go back into the ditch. - Obama

I bet the teleprompter was impressed with that little ditty.....

Last edited:
Right again Frankie..

Not even a little bit

The left controlled media,CBS,ABC,NBC,even MSNBC are not worried about a light weight like
Sarah Palin.Then why is it not a day goes by without them spending a significant portion of their show on her?:eusa_angel:

Never doubted that Palin is entertaining

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

That was one of the funniest things of the year.

Yes the turkey video says a lot more about the cameraman and the LMSM than it does about Palin.

I don't know WHO ghostwrote Obama's book all I know for certain is that he wrote "We go play hoop with the choom gang" and that does not appear to be the work of someone who would write a several hundred page autobiography (having accomplished nothing).

Intelligent people know who wrote Obama's too. That excludes you. Oh well... never mind.

How many times do you want to flirt in one thread you crab infested STD skank bank? Intelligent people would simply post the link proving who wrote Obushama's book......which explains why you didn't. Thanks Sarah!

Flirt? Just how deluded are you?

And.... for the record.... you are no AGaySailor when it comes to whiny assed insults. Fucking Amateur.

Hey CaliSkank.......you apparently forgot the deal. You're a cum gurgling GOP whore who sells herself in support of rich assholes. Me? I'm the little hippie dude with a bad attitude and a whole lot of swear words that hates trust fund bitches like you.

We've agreed on one thread, and you threw pos rep towards my way.

We've agreed on another thread (this one) and I threw pos rep YOUR way. (Not sure how it happened......still kinda fuzzy and I WASN'T DRUNK OR STONED!!!!!)

Now? You're telling people that their insults aren't as good as mine. WTF Bitch? Do you REALLY want to start Armageddon? Congrats...you may have succeeded........

FOR THE UNWASHED MASSES.......CALITWIT AND I DON'T GET ALONG, AND SHE'S JUST AGREED WITH ME THREE TIMES!

Armageddon will start Tuesday, 7 September 2010. That is all.

I've never understood how this idea that media is liberal got started? I know the corporate machine, and big money supported think tanks perpetuate this myth, but I'll be darned if I can find a liberal media. Someone needs to show it to me. Only in the minor media does one hear about the growing gap between the rich and powerful, in MSM it ain't gonna happen as MSM knows who pays the bills, and anyone who rocks the boat is soon thrown over broad. MSM is corporate owned and anyone who has worked in corporate America knows you do not rock the boat.

MSM loves Palin, she's a good story, a distraction from jobs, outsourcing, corporate corruption etc etc etc. It is easy to write about nonsense as everyone then just rules it out as nonsense. America media is filled with nonsense, the number of sports and celebrity stories far exceed sensible reporting. Is there reporting today? Maybe a tiny bit, on an occasional 60 Minutes, but other than that nada. The only thing MSM is terrified of is offending their owners and certain sponsors particularly if they are high up the food chain.

Last edited:
I've never understood how this idea that media is liberal got started? I know the corporate machine, and big money supported think tanks perpetuate this myth, but I'll be darned if I can find a liberal media. Someone needs to show it to me. Only in the minor media does one hear about the growing gap between the rich and powerful, in MSM it ain't gonna happen as MSM knows who pays the bills, and anyone who rocks the boat is soon thrown over broad. MSM is corporate owned and anyone who has worked in corporate America knows you do not rock the boat.

MSM loves Palin, she's a good story, a distraction from jobs, outsourcing, corporate corruption etc etc etc. It is easy to write about nonsense as everyone then just rules it out as nonsense. America media is filled with nonsense, the number of sports and celebrity stories far exceed sensible reporting. Is there reporting today? Maybe a tiny bit, on an occasional 60 Minutes, but other than that nada. The only thing MSM is terrified of is offending their owners and certain sponsors particularly if they are high up the food chain.[/QUOT

I've never understood how this idea that media is liberal got started?

Let's see there's the Liberal print media NY Times,Washington Post,Then you have the big Networks,ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN....all liberal leaning in there coverage.

On the other side of the isle for the conservative or right leaning there is only Fox.

Where is the mystery?

How many times do you want to flirt in one thread you crab infested STD skank bank? Intelligent people would simply post the link proving who wrote Obushama's book......which explains why you didn't. Thanks Sarah!

And.... for the record.... you are no AGaySailor when it comes to whiny assed insults. Fucking Amateur.

Hey CaliSkank.......you apparently forgot the deal. You're a cum gurgling GOP whore who sells herself in support of rich assholes. Me? I'm the little hippie dude with a bad attitude and a whole lot of swear words that hates trust fund bitches like you.

We've agreed on another thread (this one) and I threw pos rep YOUR way. (Not sure how it happened......still kinda fuzzy and I WASN'T DRUNK OR STONED!!!!!)

Now? You're telling people that their insults aren't as good as mine. WTF Bitch? Do you REALLY want to start Armageddon? Congrats...you may have succeeded........

FOR THE UNWASHED MASSES.......CALITWIT AND I DON'T GET ALONG, AND SHE'S JUST AGREED WITH ME THREE TIMES!

Will you fuck off, you attention seeking loser? I have told you, time and again, I will not date you so there is no point announcing it on the board. Nothing will happen on Tuesday, Sept 7 2010.... or any other day.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT. YOU AND ME. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

The only fucking honest thing you've ever said "Caliwit and I don't get along". No, we don't. We never have. We never will. Move on.

I've never understood how this idea that media is liberal got started?

Let's see there's the Liberal print media NY Times,Washington Post,Then you have the big Networks,ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN....all liberal leaning in there coverage.

On the other side of the isle for the conservative or right leaning there is only Fox.

Where is the mystery?

Show me the stories on job loss, poverty, incredibly poor healthcare in great parts of the nation, infant mortality rates, pensions disappearing, outsourcing, private profit and public insurance, favorable tax laws for wealthy, crumbling bridges, environmental destruction, etc etc etc etc. And Fox is a corporate lackey even more so than the others you mention. You forget the people who work in media are the upper crust of society, the 'contented' as John Galbraith calls them - corporations pay their bills - reality doesn't.

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

Yes the turkey video says a lot more about the cameraman and the LMSM than it does about Palin.

I don't know WHO ghostwrote Obama's book all I know for certain is that he wrote "We go play hoop with the choom gang" and that does not appear to be the work of someone who would write a several hundred page autobiography (having accomplished nothing).

Lol! So your dumbass made a claim you just admitted you cannot support yet you wish to stick by your fantasy.......

Bill Ayers wrote it. Of course, since neither he nor Obama will admit it, it is not 'provable'. At least, not by the standards required by the drooling hordes that think Obama's shit don't stink. But.... generally, ghostwriters (who are actually professional writers and know how the game works).... KNOW who wrote it.

It is only the terminally stupid who think that only something that has been 'evidenced' by a google search is 'fact'.

Will you fuck off, you attention seeking loser? I have told you, time and again, I will not date you so there is no point announcing it on the board. Nothing will happen on Tuesday, Sept 7 2010.... or any other day.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT. YOU AND ME. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

The only fucking honest thing you've ever said "Caliwit and I don't get along". No, we don't. We never have. We never will. Move on.

Didn't you just get done whining about sticking to the thread topic? More hypocrisy. The funny part is once again you prove you are a shitty writer. Real writers do not change font color and size to try and enhance their message. They use words.

I would ask once again for you to prove who ghostwrote obushama's books but we all know you'll do nothing but dodge. See ya Sarah!

The left is terrified of her.... she is a female who garners the attention of more mainstream women than anyone else. And she's conservative. Oops.

You notice that the liberals who rail against Palin in this thread CAN'T CITE ANY PRECISE INSTANCES OR FACTS to back up their argument?

It's just Palin is stupid, Palin is this or that.

Same TIRED OLD ARGUMENTS that they used against Reagan prior to 1980.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bill Ayers wrote it. Of course, since neither he nor Obama will admit it, it is not 'provable'. At least, not by the standards required by the drooling hordes that think Obama's shit don't stink. But.... generally, ghostwriters (who are actually professional writers and know how the game works).... KNOW who wrote it.

It is only the terminally stupid who think that only something that has been 'evidenced' by a google search is 'fact'.

Are you serious? Of course you are because you're a ridiculous penis puffing hack who has to try and bribe her way to getting published. I think Obushama is a fucking sell out joke but that doesn't mean I will accept any accusation tossed at him. See, there is this idea called a "Principle" where you don't look at the world......bah....waste of time with someone like you.

It's fucking hilarious how transparent you are by trying to blackmail a position when you can't back up your claims.

The left is terrified of her.... she is a female who garners the attention of more mainstream women than anyone else. And she's conservative. Oops.

You notice that the liberals who rail against Palin in this thread CAN'T CITE ANY PRECISE INSTANCES OR FACTS to back up their argument?

I've also noticed that whenever they're caught tearing their hair out, redering clothing, and knashing their teeth over Palin, they're suddendly only doing it because she "amuses" them.

Palin's own words do all the necessary talking:

Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

I've also noticed that whenever they're caught tearing their hair out, redering clothing, and knashing their teeth over Palin, they're suddendly only doing it because she "amuses" them.

Why do you punks act only people on the Left criticize Palin? Is that imaginary field of partisanship the best you can do?

Why do you punks act only people on the Left criticize Palin? Is that imaginary field of partisanship the best you can do?

Huh?

Mind posting a coherent thought?

Idiot.

Forum List

Back