🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Textbooks Push Children to the Left

That's called hackery.
NB the FEMA response to sandy under your messiah was far less effective than the bush response to Katrina.
But Obama made more speeches and empty promises!

You can't be serious. It's laughable.

And the worse part of the Katrina debacle were the no bid carcinogenic trailers Bush and the Republicans put the survivors in. What a bunch of fucking creeps to do that to people who lost everything. That's what Bush and the Republicans do to Americans. If they can't rip off disaster victims, they poison them.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

FEMA trailer settlement approved | New Orleans , Baton Rouge, LA

Formaldehyde, a chemical commonly found in building materials, can cause breathing problems and is classified as a carcinogen. Government tests on hundreds of trailers in Louisiana and Mississippi found formaldehyde levels that were, on average, about five times what people are exposed to in most modern homes.

Leftists believe they have the right to indoctrinate your children as to their beliefs. Being you as a parent aren't as "enlightened" as they and of course liberals know best for all of us on just about everything.. what to drink, if we can smoke cigarettes, etc.. Now if you were to force feed a liberal's children in schools with creationism ONLY, that homosexuality is wrong, etc..libs would be up in arms and stating America had become a theocracy and they would indeed have a legitimate argument.. Conservatives are not control freaks. We don't want any indoctrination of our children.. just teach them what they are suppose to be learning.. Politics should play no role what so ever in the school system.. this is what happens when the government runs schools.. Mass indoctrination and brain washing..

Kind of like what happened in Texas?

No, the indoc in Texas was not driven home by violent means.
As is liberal indoc in the other tens of thousands of school districts in the USA?
You find one.
No violence.
No intolerant teachers encouraging kids to beat up the detractors.
No declaring kids with opinions that differ from the Obamacult as ADHD and drugging them into submission.
No swat teams, machine guns, armored cars, assault rifles, incedenaries and gas to force kids to take the compliance drugs.
No?
None of that?
So not like the ONE district in Texas.

Ta ta for now.
Come back when your commissar tells you how to respond!!

What lunacy are you spouting?

"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."
-- James Madison, Federal No. 45, January 26, 1788

Education needs to be a state level issue.. not an overreaching unconstitutional Federal government which has morphed in to a Police State.

"It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government. "
-- Thomas Paine

If the Federal government is indoctrinating our kids and we allow it, we have failed to protect them and have failed as Patriots.

Since schools are controlled by state and local governments, by elections, by the voters,

you have to wonder what exactly conservatives would like to do to interfere with these democratic processes in order to impose what is apparently their unwanted agenda on our educational system.

More 'emergency manager' type coups??

Schools are controlled by teacher's unions. They also control the Democrat party. the two things are pretty much one-in-the-same.

bullshit

schools are not controlled by any unions or any political party.

I have yet to have any union steward or DNC official come into my classroom and tell me what to teach.

the parents do that

Hey! Thank you for the laugh tonight. It was so enjoyable reading about conspiracy theory at a grade school level. :eusa_whistle::clap2::eusa_liar::woohoo::booze::fu::night:

Since schools are controlled by state and local governments, by elections, by the voters,

you have to wonder what exactly conservatives would like to do to interfere with these democratic processes in order to impose what is apparently their unwanted agenda on our educational system.

More 'emergency manager' type coups??

Schools are controlled by teacher's unions. They also control the Democrat party. the two things are pretty much one-in-the-same.

bullshit

I have yet to have any union steward or DNC official come into my classroom and tell me what to teach.

the parents do that

Just because you refuse to indoctrinate kids doesn't mean other educators do.. in fact, it's rampant..

How Textbooks Push Children to the Left

Aren't new ideas, by definition, considered "leftist?"

“Expect poison from the standing water.”
― William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Last edited:
What are the facts and logic behind insisting that children be taught creationism as competing 'theory' to evolution?
I feel no obligation to defend a position I haven't taken.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, do you acknowledge progressivism's failure to convince adults and that it must brainwash children to perpetuate itself?

Every major advance in the history of America was accomplished by progressives overcoming resistance to those advances by conservatism.

Teaching the facts of history, and only the facts, does not do conservatism any favors.

conservatives won WW2

No, the indoc in Texas was not driven home by violent means.
As is liberal indoc in the other tens of thousands of school districts in the USA?
You find one.
No violence.
No intolerant teachers encouraging kids to beat up the detractors.
No declaring kids with opinions that differ from the Obamacult as ADHD and drugging them into submission.
No swat teams, machine guns, armored cars, assault rifles, incedenaries and gas to force kids to take the compliance drugs.
No?
None of that?
So not like the ONE district in Texas.

Ta ta for now.
Come back when your commissar tells you how to respond!!

What lunacy are you spouting?
Facts, actual facts, you know things that really happened!!
Like Benghazi!!!
The holocaust!!!
You liberals love denying the evil you have committed!!
You know everything I mentioned is true.
Don't you!!

The Holocaust?
Benghazi?
I think those were committed by Nazi's and terrorists.

And nothing you mentioned is based in reality.

"It is the responsibility of the patriot to protect his country from its government. "
-- Thomas Paine

If the Federal government is indoctrinating our kids and we allow it, we have failed to protect them and have failed as Patriots.

Home schooling my kids!!

3 punk kids from northeastern got very animated when I told them that was my plan a few months back.
They ranted like retards.
Then jumped me as I left the bar.
Dumb liberals.
I'm suing their parents at the moment!!
I don't need the money, but if I can fuck up one of these little bastards lives, it will be worth it!!!
Liberal scum!!

Awesome!!

bullshit

the parents do that

So the schools teach only educational topics?
No politics?
No sex?
Liar!!

political science and sex ed

but what does that have to do with my statement?

huh?

They, conservatives, won WWII. Hell, I didn't know that happened that way. Those damn historians from all over the world have it fucking wrong.
Better write a book about it and tell them how fucking stupid they are.

I feel no obligation to defend a position I haven't taken.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, do you acknowledge progressivism's failure to convince adults and that it must brainwash children to perpetuate itself?

Every major advance in the history of America was accomplished by progressives overcoming resistance to those advances by conservatism.

Teaching the facts of history, and only the facts, does not do conservatism any favors.

conservatives won WW2

Last edited:
you havent used any facts so far. so far all i see are the typical memes from you people..

Brainwashing!
Commies!
lefties!
Progressives!

Etc etc...You offer nothing new. Must be from a lack of education.
There's really nothing new to offer on this subject. Progressives have been stupid for decades.

Now whine about it some more, boy.

like i said, nothing new....you people have become stale. and thats why you are loosing people.
Y'know, someone too dumb to know how to use the Shift key really shouldn't claim others aren't educated. :lol:

Now tell us how capital letters are THE MAN'S way of keeping you down. :lmao:

All of this is immaterial. The Federal government has no business in being in the business of educating America's children.

bullshit

the parents do that

Just because you refuse to indoctrinate kids doesn't mean other educators do.. in fact, it's rampant..

for the most part, we don't have time.

the state tests are in May and covering all the info needed to get them to pass the test leaves little time for indoctrination.

I am familiar with that text book BTW

I'm going to look at it and see what it contains.

If it's the same text it's from Pearson publishing and there is not one single author.

IIRC

the text goes out of the way to include women and minorities, usually in side bars within the textual info.

I'll report back later in the week with what I see.

The leftist start early... Parents need to be aware of what their children are being taught

9044303-large.jpg

Are you surprised that leftist ideas have penetrated the minds of the people? Chalk up this reality to the leftist teachers and, especially, to the left-oriented textbooks now in use in our secondary schools. One book in particular that has been gaining traction in New York City in recent years is “The Americans.”

Although even the leftist teachers claim not to like this textbook used in U.S. history (a one-year course required in NYC for all juniors) because it is so skimpy on facts and is written in an opaque style, any informed reader would have to agree that it is one of the most politically correct textbooks one could imagine. Reading this book, one gets the message that the history of America is a theme of victimization. The list of victims is well known: Native Americans, women, labor, immigrants, blacks, farmers, urban dwellers, the mentally ill, migrant workers, unions, etc. “The Americans” is a somewhat diluted version of Howard Zinn’s openly communist college textbook, “A People’s History of the United States.”

How Textbooks Push Children to the Left | FrontPage Magazine

I see. They have words of more than one syllable and so, are incomprehensible to most 'Conservatives'.

bullshit

the parents do that

for the most part, we don't have time.

the state tests are in May and covering all the info needed to get them to pass the test leaves little time for indoctrination.

I am familiar with that text book BTW

I'm going to look at it and see what it contains.

If it's the same text it's from Pearson publishing and there is not one single author.

IIRC

the text goes out of the way to include women and minorities, usually in side bars within the textual info.

I'll report back later in the week with what I see.

Ok, thanks SB :)

They, conservatives, won WWII. Hell, I didn't know that happened that way. Those damn historians from all over the world have it fucking wrong.
Better write a book about it and tell them how fucking stupid they are.

conservatives won WW2

why don't you ask a WW2 vet if you don't believe me?

Forum List

Back