🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Textbooks Push Children to the Left

That is very true, making responsible parenting all the way more needed.
Start talking to the kids on ALL political issues being rammed through ( gay agenda, global warming BS, race brainwashing, abortion propaganda etc) EARLY, because the libtards start very early

I'd venture to say that most parents don't even go through their kids text books:eusa_eh:

And that is exactly what they are banking on. Parents don't have a clue. They know parents don't want to be bothered. Little johnnie gets good grades, things are good. little johnnie doesn't get in much trouble, things are good. little johnnie doesn't lose in sports, things are good. placate the parents and you have a willing audience in their children

It is the moral responsibility of the educational system of any civilized society to protect that society's most vulnerable,

its children,

from the threat of the bigotry, inhumanity, and general ignorance of conservatism.

That's why they call it 'education'.
What a damn crybaby you are.

"Waaaah! People disagree with me!! Big Government, make them stop!!"

I suggest you move to the Progressive Utopia North Korea. They have everything you want.

tell me how are you this stupid? doubt it was from a public education.

daveman often gets cranky after a long day of helping mother run the motel.

Since schools are controlled by state and local governments, by elections, by the voters,

you have to wonder what exactly conservatives would like to do to interfere with these democratic processes in order to impose what is apparently their unwanted agenda on our educational system.

More 'emergency manager' type coups??

What are the facts and logic behind insisting that children be taught creationism as competing 'theory' to evolution?
I feel no obligation to defend a position I haven't taken.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, do you acknowledge progressivism's failure to convince adults and that it must brainwash children to perpetuate itself?

Every major advance in the history of America was accomplished by progressives overcoming resistance to those advances by conservatism.

Teaching the facts of history, and only the facts, does not do conservatism any favors.
Are these the sort of lies you want to program children with?

It's pretty damn pathetic that you can't get people to willingly agree with you, so you have the government to force it on them.

Progressivism is a failure. History has proven this time and again.

Now make up some more prog bullshit.

When it's the reason that bigots victimize, ostracize, discriminate against, and otherwise abuse, it is a social issue,

and social issues have every right to a place in education. Not to mention homosexuality as a government issue...

...is government an out of bounds topic in education?
So why do you want your bigotry taught in school?

And yes, there can be no possible argument -- you ARE a bigot.

Hating the haters is not bigotry, it is righteousness.
Well, that's certainly one way of excusing your bigotry.

It doesn't work, but it's a way, I suppose.

It is the moral responsibility of the educational system of any civilized society to protect that society's most vulnerable,

its children,

from the threat of the bigotry, inhumanity, and general ignorance of conservatism.

I suggest you move to the Progressive Utopia North Korea. They have everything you want.

Nothing at all stupid about my post. Carby is a little bitch whining that people are allowed to think differently than he does.

Damn, progressives are such sissy bedwetters. How you idiots think you've ever accomplished anything is beyond me.

In other words, BRAINWASH them. :rolleyes:
That's what you have to do when you can't convince people of the value of your views using facts and logic.

Force-feed it to them as kids before they can question it.

Carby, thanks for illustrating so clearly the intellectual bankruptcy of progressivism.

you havent used any facts so far. so far all i see are the typical memes from you people..

Brainwashing!
Commies!
lefties!
Progressives!

Etc etc...You offer nothing new. Must be from a lack of education.
There's really nothing new to offer on this subject. Progressives have been stupid for decades.

Now whine about it some more, boy.

What are the facts and logic behind insisting that children be taught creationism as competing 'theory' to evolution?
I feel no obligation to defend a position I haven't taken.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, do you acknowledge progressivism's failure to convince adults and that it must brainwash children to perpetuate itself?

Every major advance in the history of America was accomplished by progressives overcoming resistance to those advances by conservatism.

Teaching the facts of history, and only the facts, does not do conservatism any favors.

progressives my ass. most major advances are funded by corporations for profit. join the real world

Conservatism is the barrier to progress. Children need to learn that. If the child, once armed with the knowledge of that absolute truth, decides that it is best that the human race not progress,

then that's his business and he is free to act accordingly, for instance, free to turn into someone like you.

Conservatism is the basis of rational thought. No, child, you cannot make up your own logic.

What was rational about wanting to preserve the institution of slavery?
Nothing. Which is why Democrats wanted to keep it.
Democratic Party's Position on Slavery
The utterly false, abnormal, and fatal position which this nation has occupied toward men of African descent is being rapidly changed to the natural and simple one which other civilized people maintain. Nor would there be any serious difficulty in immediately establishing it except for two things—the prejudice which always prevails in a country against an enslaved race, and the party capital which in this country is made out of it.

Such a person as Vallandigham, for instance, who comes from Ohio, is in practical collusion with slavery and its effort to destroy the Government, merely because it serves his political purpose. The slaveholders for many years had worked with the Democratic party. The consequence was that, to secure the unanimous slave section, the Democratic party gradually relinquished all its fundamental principles, and became an association for the propagation and extension of slavery and the annihilation of the safeguards of liberty. The consequence of this in turn was, that as the party left its principles the best Democrats left the party, until at last the Southern leaders stood in open rebellion, and all loyal national Democrats stood against them.​

What was rational about wanting to deny women the right to vote?
Nothing. Which is why a far greater percentage of Republicans voted for the 19th Amendment than did Democrats.

Everything you know is wrong.

daveman often gets cranky after a long day of helping mother run the motel.
:lol: That the best you can do? Imply I'm a cross-dressing murderer?

Pathetic, Carby. Really pathetic. :lmao:

Since schools are controlled by state and local governments, by elections, by the voters,

you have to wonder what exactly conservatives would like to do to interfere with these democratic processes in order to impose what is apparently their unwanted agenda on our educational system.

We'd vote, dumbass.

Holy shit, but you're one dumb bastard, aren't you? :lol:

its children,

In other words, BRAINWASH them. :rolleyes:

Conservatism is the barrier to progress. Children need to learn that. If the child, once armed with the knowledge of that absolute truth, decides that it is best that the human race not progress,

then that's his business and he is free to act accordingly, for instance, free to turn into someone like you.

Brainwashing children with your version of truth is not your business. The government should have no connection with education whatsoever. Such a relationship can only result in brainwashing.

That's what you have to do when you can't convince people of the value of your views using facts and logic.

Force-feed it to them as kids before they can question it.

Carby, thanks for illustrating so clearly the intellectual bankruptcy of progressivism.

you havent used any facts so far. so far all i see are the typical memes from you people..

Brainwashing!
Commies!
lefties!
Progressives!

Etc etc...You offer nothing new. Must be from a lack of education.
There's really nothing new to offer on this subject. Progressives have been stupid for decades.

Now whine about it some more, boy.

like i said, nothing new....you people have become stale. and thats why you are loosing people.

watch out people! teaching that jesus doesnt make the sun rise is a leftest plot to brainwash your children away from the teaching of the jesus..

If that was all that government brainwashing centers "taught" I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Schools are controlled by teacher's unions. They also control the Democrat party. the two things are pretty much one-in-the-same.

its children,

That's not education, that's brainwashing.

I know you don't understand the difference. That's okay. "education" = teaching about real things.

Brainwashing = lying to a group in order to bring them under control.

See the difference? Not if you've been brainwashed yourself, you don't.
:cuckoo:

Conservatives don't want children taught that it is okay to be gay. That is bigotry. That is teaching children, by the sin of omission, that bigotry is okay.

Then of course there's the conservative demands that religious mythology be taught as science. That is ignorance. That is attempting to fool children into believing that ignorance is wisdom.

By all means, protect children from conservatism.

A persons sexual preferances should not be a subject in school..

When it's the reason that bigots victimize, ostracize, discriminate against, and otherwise abuse, it is a social issue,

and social issues have every right to a place in education. Not to mention homosexuality as a government issue...

Leftists believe they have the right to indoctrinate your children as to their beliefs. Being you as a parent aren't as "enlightened" as they and of course liberals know best for all of us on just about everything.. what to drink, if we can smoke cigarettes, etc.. Now if you were to force feed a liberal's children in schools with creationism ONLY, that homosexuality is wrong, etc..libs would be up in arms and stating America had become a theocracy and they would indeed have a legitimate argument.. Conservatives are not control freaks. We don't want any indoctrination of our children.. just teach them what they are suppose to be learning.. Politics should play no role what so ever in the school system.. this is what happens when the government runs schools.. Mass indoctrination and brain washing..

A persons sexual preferances should not be a subject in school..

Leftists believe they have the right to indoctrinate your children as to their beliefs. Being you as a parent aren't as "enlightened" as they and of course liberals know best for all of us on just about everything.. what to drink, if we can smoke cigarettes, etc.. Now if you were to force feed a liberal's children in schools with creationism ONLY, that homosexuality is wrong, etc..libs would be up in arms and stating America had become a theocracy and they would indeed have a legitimate argument.. Conservatives are not control freaks. We don't want any indoctrination of our children.. just teach them what they are suppose to be learning.. Politics should play no role what so ever in the school system.. this is what happens when the government runs schools.. Mass indoctrination and brain washing..

Kind of like what happened in Texas?

Forum List

Back