🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Textbooks Push Children to the Left

Well of course they do.

It took years for society to become so stupid as to elect an incompetent boob like Obama

Dummies

Another good opportunity for me to put a plug in for one of my blogs at USA Carry

-Geaux

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

For liberals it has to feel like Shangri-La

Last edited:
Loving science, technology, innovation, or infrastructure = being pushed to the left. lol

The day the republican party want from limiting welfare and waste to down right idiocy = the day I can't vote for them anymore.

I'll admit that a lot of text books do push students to far to the left into idiocy land....
A few cases I've seen over the years.
1. How you shouldn't judge thugs, gansta's, etc.
2. How you shouldn't have a opinion on anything that might offend anyone. What good is a college education if you can't think?
3. Making woman and minorities a equal part of history. What? White males did the vast majority but somehow those groups get equal showing?

Some of these text books should be banned.

Last edited:
It is the moral responsibility of the educational system of any civilized society to protect that society's most vulnerable,

its children,

from the threat of the bigotry, inhumanity, and general ignorance of conservatism.

That's why they call it 'education'.

In other words, BRAINWASH them. :rolleyes:

well, that is an known agenda of the left - otherwise they won't have the sheeple they need.

When it comes to the left, I always go back to the movie "Braveheart". Longshanks makes the statement. "If we can't weed them out, We'll BREED them out".

This has been the goal of the communist left (teachers) for the last 30-35 years.

Frankly, they've done one helluva job of destroying the youth of our country.

Congratulations teachers. :mad:

It is the moral responsibility of the educational system of any civilized society to protect that society's most vulnerable,

its children,

from the threat of the bigotry, inhumanity, and general ignorance of conservatism.

Conservatism is the barrier to progress. Children need to learn that. If the child, once armed with the knowledge of that absolute truth, decides that it is best that the human race not progress,

then that's his business and he is free to act accordingly, for instance, free to turn into someone like you.

well, that is an known agenda of the left - otherwise they won't have the sheeple they need.

When it comes to the left, I always go back to the movie "Braveheart". Longshanks makes the statement. "If we can't weed them out, We'll BREED them out".

This has been the goal of the communist left (teachers) for the last 30-35 years.

Frankly, they've done one helluva job of destroying the youth of our country.

Congratulations teachers. :mad:

true. However, the pendulum was in the far left corner far too long - and is going to swing in the opposite direction.

Much more parents are aware of the agenda brainwashing of the children nowadays than before - so much more are ACTING to neutralize it.

its children,

umm...Yeah...ok.. the more communism the better?:cuckoo:

Conservatives don't want children taught that it is okay to be gay. That is bigotry. That is teaching children, by the sin of omission, that bigotry is okay.

Then of course there's the conservative demands that religious mythology be taught as science. That is ignorance. That is attempting to fool children into believing that ignorance is wisdom.

By all means, protect children from conservatism.

its children,

Conservatism is the barrier to progress. Children need to learn that. If the child, once armed with the knowledge of that absolute truth, decides that it is best that the human race not progress,

then that's his business and he is free to act accordingly, for instance, free to turn into someone like you.

If that looks like a gang member in Chicago. Well, that isn't the right direction. :eek:

its children,

Conservatives don't want children taught that it is okay to be gay. That is bigotry. That is teaching children, by the sin of omission, that bigotry is okay.

Then of course there's the conservative demands that religious mythology be taught as science. That is ignorance. That is attempting to fool children into believing that ignorance is wisdom.

Bigotry is taking away the option of choice from the children.

And you are a perfect bigot as an example.

Loving science, technology, innovation, or infrastructure = being pushed to the left. lol

The day the republican party want from limiting welfare and waste to down right idiocy = the day I can't vote for them anymore.

I'll admit that a lot of text books do push students to far to the left into idiocy land....
A few cases I've seen over the years.
1. How you shouldn't judge thugs, gansta's, etc.
2. How you shouldn't have a opinion on anything that might offend anyone. What good is a college education if you can't think?
3. Making woman and minorities a equal part of history. What? White males did the vast majority but somehow those groups get equal showing?

Some of these text books should be banned.

Neither science nor innovation are known to libtards and they are the threat to them - our schools won't cut science subjects hours and requirements so much (or math) and extend the bogus libetard subjects instead.

It is dumbing down the populace and brainwashing it with libtard agenda - that is what is the goal.

its children,

Doesn't it make you proud to know that since you can't get people to agree with you using facts and logic, you have to resort to government indoctrination of children too unsophisticated to question you?

Pathetically enough, yes, I do believe you ARE proud of that.

its children,

Say, I've got an idea! Let's teach kids reading, writing, math, science, and history (the REAL kind, not the Howard Zinn horseshit) and leave teaching values to the parents.

You will be utterly horrified at this idea.

its children,

Spoken like a true statist drone...... BTW if you're quite finished sloganeering the next drone in line would like to use the brain now. :lol:

Doesn't it make you proud to know that since you can't get people to agree with you using facts and logic, you have to resort to government indoctrination of children too unsophisticated to question you?

What are the facts and logic behind insisting that children be taught creationism as competing 'theory' to evolution?

Say, I've got an idea! Let's teach kids reading, writing, math, science, and history (the REAL kind, not the Howard Zinn horseshit) and leave teaching values to the parents.

You will be utterly horrified at this idea.

That would be abusive to all the children of conservatives. I stand strong against child abuse.

What are the facts and logic behind insisting that children be taught creationism as competing 'theory' to evolution?

Depends...The science class=evolution as that's science and the church(house of worphip) Creationism.

its children,

A persons sexual preferances should not be a subject in school..

Spoken like a true statist drone...... BTW if you're quite finished sloganeering the next drone in line would like to use the brain now. :lol:

Would you like to go point by point in history and determine whether every significant incidence of progress made by this country was or was not opposed by the conservatism of the times,

which opposed the change that the progress represented?

Just the fact they are "textbooks" will push them to the left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would you like to point by point in history and determine whether every significant incidence of progress made by this country was or was not opposed by the conservatism of the times,

which opposed the change that the progress represented?

What kind of progress do you want? Not all progress is good. Going from the best educated country to the 17th isn't good. :eek: The break down of the family within the black community from 90% in 1960 staying together to 28% isn't good.

I will agree that a lot the liberal movement has done is good...But some not so.

Forum List

Back