How the 2nd Amendment helps to keep freedom...China, and the bank taking life savings story.

Why do you hate our Military?

I have never fantasized about fighting our military, why do gun owners?
I'm a Veteran you moron and nothing in any statement I've made says anything about fighting the military. It's about protecting against a tyrannical government. Save your cracker jacks box psychology shit for the ignorant lefties.

That same tyrannical government can execute you and your family if you are caught with a gun
I take the oath I made to support and defend the Constitution seriously. I'm sure you wouldn't mind bowing, but I would rather die standing than on my knees.

That same tyrannical government can execute you and your family if you are caught with a gun
When that starts, the guns will be turned in bullets first. Tyrants could get away with a few, even hundreds, even possibly thousands, but eventually people will understand what's happening and be prepared for them when they come.

When that starts, the guns will be turned in bullets first. Tyrants could get away with a few, even hundreds, even possibly thousands, but eventually people will understand what's happening and be prepared for them when they come.
OK…..when they come for your guns, start shooting
You, and your family will be executed

Will your neighbors follow your lead?

Oh my GLADIOLUS

Once more

NO ONE WANTS YOUR DAMN GUNS

CAPISCH?!!!!!!

Forum List

Back