How The Democrats Can Eject Trump From The White House

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I just had a strange thought, but I think this just might work.

Call me cray-cray, but I think the way for Democrats to get rid of Trump is to put up a superior candidate with superior ideas who doesn't pass out on hot days.

I'm talking like...in the voting booth in November of next year.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!

Call me cray-cray, but I think the way for Democrats to get rid of Trump is to put up a superior candidate with superior ideas who doesn't pass out on hot days.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!

Agreed, let things be until the election if they run someone decent.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!

I'm not seeing that from the current crop. Actually, I do think a moderate candidate like Delaney or Ryan or a businessman like Yang could wipe the floor with Trump in a general election, but those guys won't get anywhere near the nomination.

Simply not possible. To be a Democrat is to be Left Wing Radical Crazy, aka anti-American. Even if a real Democrat did still exist, those who have taken over the Party would eliminate him instantly.

The DNC is Officially Dead.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!
I'm beginning to think that never occurred to them. Rather it appears Biden is running a campaign that would have won in 16, and the others are just trying to be a nominee of a party that appeals to fewer then the party of Rump.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!
I'm beginning to think that never occurred to them. Rather it appears Biden is running a campaign that would have won in 16, and the others are just trying to be a nominee of a party that appeals to fewer then the party of Rump.
There are too many kids in the pool. There is no breakout candidate. This is the same mistake the GOP made in 2012.

It won't be long before they continue the same mistake and begin drawing long swords on each other and sowing disunity.

(Gasp) Wait........what?!

You mean not running a piece of shit corrupt candidate can yield good results? We're not relagated to voting for tweedle dee or tweedle dum?

(Gasp) Wait........what?!

You mean not running a piece of shit corrupt candidate can yield good results? We're not relagated to voting for tweedle dee or tweedle dum?
Our primary process is seriously broken. Instead of the cream rising to the top, it's turds.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!
There are too many kids in the pool. There is no breakout candidate. This is the same mistake the GOP made in 2012.

It won't be long before they continue the same mistake and begin drawing long swords on each other and sowing disunity.
they desperately miss Franken, who was aching to go one on one with Trump in the media, and Mayor Pete sort of shat on himself with that black police chief thing.

Trump could lose the magic wand he waves over his base, and a democrat could stumble over it and use it in 2020.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!

Democrats???

Superior ideas???

:auiqs.jpg:

Biden is, was and always will be, an obama/Deep State stooge --

2k6dw1.jpg

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!
Radical idea but it’s just crazy enough to work.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!
Democrats don't have anyone like that.
This is the byproduct of so many rigged elections.

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!

Democrats???

Superior ideas???

:auiqs.jpg:
I'll give you an example of where the Democrats are one up on the Republicans: Health care.

Here is the Republican plan for solving the more than half a century of skyrocketing health care costs: NOTHING.

Here is the Democratic plan for solving the more than half a century of skyrocketing health care costs: UHC.

Over time, the American people have been choosing the road to UHC over NOTHING.

It does not much matter if the idea is superior. What matters is the appearance of trying to do something about a very pressing problem while the other team is busy sticking their fingers in their asses and sniffing them.

Whining about the other team's plan while doing NOTHING works for only so long. That's why we have Obamacare, and that's why we will eventually have UHC.

That's way too honest. Please tell me that they at least get to cheat the primaries?

crying-donkey.jpg

That's too hard!

Biden is, was and always will be, an obama/Deep State stooge --

2k6dw1.jpg

We need to have the singularity tech available soon so we can return these NPCs to their PCs.

That's way too honest. Please tell me that they at least get to cheat the primaries?
It is completely unnecessary to cheat to beat a fuckwit halfwit dimwit huckster like Trump.

Forum List

Back