How the left embraced authoritarianism after 9/11.

It's more likely that these clowns aren't crackpot conspiracy theorists, and are just into producing trash for the profits.

If they just stuck to the plain to see truth that building 7 fell down before it fell down, they might be more believable!

It's more likely that these clowns aren't crackpot conspiracy theorists, and are just into producing trash for the profits.

If they just stuck to the plain to see truth that building 7 fell down before it fell down, they might be more believable!
911 was the most important event of the 21st Century ..... and the powers that be and perhaps the perpetrators of it want us to forget about what that means--- well people like me and Andy and an ever-growing number of young people are keeping it alive till the day we die.

Look at old Dickie and Paulie
along with Poppy making a deal behind the American people's backs.
R (12).jpeg

911 was the most important event of the 21st Century ..... and the powers that be and perhaps the perpetrators of it want us to forget about what that means--- well people like me and Andy and an ever-growing number of young people are keeping it alive till the day we die.
Sure! Spend you entire life obsessing on it.
Most will ignore you but some of us will enjoy the comedy routine you provide for free.

that doesn't work with me troll.
Go for it Mike!
Jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel beams!
The twin towers came down exactly the same way as buildings do with demolition charges. From the top down!
Building7 has been proven to have come down while it was still standing.
The Martians did it.
Bush ordered the firemen to pull building 7.
It was a government sponsored laser show.
A missile hit the Pentagon.

Go for it Mike!
Jet fuel can't burn hot enough to melt steel beams!
The twin towers came down exactly the same way as buildings do with demolition charges. From the top down!
Building7 has been proven to have come down while it was still standing.
The Martians did it.
Bush ordered the firemen to pull building 7.
It was a government sponsored laser show.
A missile hit the Pentagon.
Amtrac talking points ?

Forum List

Back