How the Media talks about shooters depending on race

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
CHxAkFLUcAAysJq.jpg

In the other thread about this people are already saying "poor guy probably has mental issues"

Aint that some shit

Well, electing this President shot what MLK had to say right out of history

the great Uniter was going to bring the races all together and we'd all live in peace and harmony.

It gets more disgusting and more DANGEROUS for we the people EVERY DAY with him and his race hustling buddies

the great Uniter was going to bring the races all together and we'd all live in peace and harmony.

It gets more disgusting and more DANGEROUS for we the people EVERY DAY with him and his race hustling buddies
Not to worry, Al Sharpton is on the way to save the day. Let Al take care of it.

Not to worry, Al Sharpton is on the way to save the day. Let Al take care of it.

that man makes my skin crawl. I'd like to know who APPOINTED him as the care taker of all things with black people. they need to wake up to his slime and hate stirring

that man makes my skin crawl. I'd like to know who APPOINTED him as the care taker of all things with black people. they need to wake up to his slime and hate stirring

Why are you worried about it? Did he take your microphone?

Obama forgot one thing. White people arent good with competition. They stacked the deck in the first place. What made him think white people were going give up their ill gotten gains and stop being racist just because he was the POTUS?

Forum List

Back