How To Achieve Racial Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The likes of the OP and PTBW demonstrate 'little mind' syndrome.

They prove how false is the thread's premise.
Until you recognize black supremacy as at least a negative thing in the face of the world today, your low IQ will continue to be self-evident.

But then again, this is the essence of philosophy that most of you idiots cannot even begin to contemplate. Maybe I am just expecting too much from those who actually do have "little minds".

And you expect anyone to believe YOU, of all people, grasp Philosophy?
I am the only one on here who does.

:lmao:
You are literally the least qualified on here to question my philosophical credentials. You are narcissistic without having any discernible reason for being so.

Your posts are actually more devoid of thought and actual content than dumbasses like Timmy and Guno.

Actually, I have a bachelors degree in Philosophy. How about you, weakling?

Until you recognize black supremacy as at least a negative thing in the face of the world today, your low IQ will continue to be self-evident.

But then again, this is the essence of philosophy that most of you idiots cannot even begin to contemplate. Maybe I am just expecting too much from those who actually do have "little minds".

You are literally the least qualified on here to question my philosophical credentials. You are narcissistic without having any discernible reason for being so.

Your posts are actually more devoid of thought and actual content than dumbasses like Timmy and Guno.

LOL

You could have fooled me.

I bet you are nothing more than an admirer of various philosophers and can't even begin to contemplate life in the manner that they did.

Do you want me to humiliate you in front of everyone here?

LOL

A ball of yarn could fool you, but the fact is that I have a bachelors degree in Philosophy and you are an ignorant boob playing make-pretend on the Internet.

Last edited:
How about you post something that you think is profound, and I will effortlessly deconstruct it for you? What do you say?
You seem busy here, so get to me sometime in 2020.

5105422677_dcdd6feaa2_z.jpg

LOL

A ball of yarn could fool you, but the fact is that I have a bachelors degree in Philosophy and you are an ignorant boob playing make-pretend on the Internet.
Except I literally know more about philosophy than you do regardless. Not to mention the fact that I am more than twice your size and you still stupidly call me a "weakling".

It is sad that the Internet allows such worthless losers like you to pretend you are anything but a persistent troll.

It's good they are here, because we can correct their nonsense in the open.
Yeah if they werent here it would semi boring. Its amusing to me that these are the same ones that swear white people are more intelligent than Black people. Its always the dumb ones. :laugh:
Even some of the worst posters on here are far more intelligent than you ever will be....

LOL

Except I literally know more about philosophy than you do regardless. Not to mention the fact that I am more than twice your size and you still stupidly call me a "weakling".

...l.

I can see you never studied Logic, pussy.

LOL

...l.

I am going to call bullshit on your so called "degree". What you quoted has nothing to do with any sort of "logic".

You couldn't even pass my Intro to Philosophy class.

More Stormfront-style bullshit.

That's a nice thought, but I wonder if it's even possible. In America we never seem to be able to go long without seeing riots blocking streets and clogging shopping centers, buildings burned, businesses looted, innocent people attacked and beaten, etc. And it only seems to get worse with passing time. Personally I'm sick of it.

And now we have millionaire NFL players adding their noise to the mix and causeing more division. Pathetic.

I used to think we'd all be able to live together. But with all the BLM crap, I'm beginning to doubt we'll ever be able to live together.

You said so yourself, you doubt we'll ever be able to live together peacefully. That's the same realization that the alt-right and similar groups have reached... The left has declared war on white people, you'd have to be blind not to see it.

"Stomfront style bullshit" you call the solutions they offer. Well, what's your brilliant answer? Bend over and take it up the rear? Allow bitter, hateful, racist Negros like Asclepias to rule in the future multicultural hell the left has envisioned for our sons and daughters..? If not capitulation, then what? LET'S HEAR IT.

LOL

...l.

I am going to call bullshit on your so called "degree". ....

Imagine what you want, boy. It changes nothing. Just get it out of your head to pretend you know anything about Philosophy, because I KNOW you’re full of shit. You’ve been outed.

LOL

...l.

.... What you quoted has nothing to do with any sort of "logic".

Thanks for proving you have no fucking idea what logic is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back