🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to be a real man

I

Indofred

In my humble opinion, this lowly London bin man is a hero; a man who shows us how to behave towards our fellow humans.

Do you agree?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRF6Hhm48r4]Toughest Place to Be a Bin Man - The Return - YouTube[/ame]

no need to be a bin man

heroes are all over the economic platform

no cowards need to apply

by the way thanks for posting

Man you should make your own video! Who knows it could go viral. We HUMANS are funny that way.

[ame=http://youtu.be/kHmvkRoEowc]LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! - YouTube[/ame]

The bin man is not as altruistic as you may believe, he is part of a BBC series called "Toughest Place to be a..." where, "Three British workers. Experienced. Qualified. And looking for a challenge. They are on a quest to find out what it would be like to do their job under some of the toughest conditions on the planet."...

BBC Two - Toughest Place to be a...

Some hero...:doubt:

The bin man is not as altruistic as you may believe,

I don't believes he's that good an actor so I'm inclined to believe his expression of emotion was real.

As a note, I fully intend to take a bunch of kids from school there and, hopefully, assist in the charity he has set up.

I don't believes he's that good an actor so I'm inclined to believe his expression of emotion was real.

As a note, I fully intend to take a bunch of kids from school there and, hopefully, assist in the charity he has set up.

I do not believe he is an actor at all I believe he is a flim flam artist. However, he wanted to be a reality tv star. He set up his "charitable trust" web site to be on facebook and is asking for donations.

I do not believe he is an actor at all I believe he is a flim flam artist. However, he wanted to be a reality tv star. He set up his "charitable trust" web site to be on facebook and is asking for donations.

Did you actually watch the film?
I'll be able to get more solid info when I visit the place and the people so I'll know for real and see the results of the spend.
Perhaps you'd like to try the same before accusing a man of underhand behaviour.

Actually, I find Connery's attitude more than a bit disgusting.
A man claims another is deceitful on a public forum but offers no evidence at all to back up his slanderous foolishness.

Put up or shut up.

How about a man posts his opinion about another mans motives ( about a reality show ) on a public forum and gets attacked for it.

Attackers signature reads peace, love and understanding.

Actually, I find Connery's attitude more than a bit disgusting.
A man claims another is deceitful on a public forum but offers no evidence at all to back up his slanderous foolishness.

Put up or shut up.

I informed you he is on facebook hawking for cash.

"If anyone wants the charity bank details to donate please message me and I will send message back." https://www.facebook.com/WilburRamirezCharitableTrust

"...he put his name forward for a reality TV show"."
Wilbur Ramirez case study - Serco Corporate Responsibility Report 2011

You claim another man's motives are pure. Can you prove that?

I go by actions not words:

• The man applied to be a reality star, an actor as it were;
  • The man set up a charitable organization for which he is asking people to give their money.

Well, he does this show because he wants to get payed, but foremost have his name branded all over uk's arsehole. He isn't a altruistic at all, certainly not a person who can even discern what these people go through everyday.

I can't prove the money goes to the charity but I'm hoping to visit the place in a week or so (work and wife permitting).
Once I've seen the results, I can speak with authority on the subject.

Forum List

Back