How To Cure "Transgender" Kids Without Drugging Them Or Amputating Their Body Parts

I think:

• The family should go on the therapist's couch first, then the child

• The family has nothing to do with it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
How to cure a "transgender child" without drugging them or amputating their body parts. This post of JoeMoma is the exact remedy and inspiration to cure these tools of the Church of LGBT. Their suicide rates would plummet, unlike after drugging them and amputating their body parts

I am a man because my body has the male reproductive parts. That being said, being a man is a very small part of who I am.

Given that Homosexual men are still men and that lesbians are still women then what does it mean to be transgendered if not defined by sexual preference?

Apparently a man is "transgendered" if he feels like a woman in his mind and a woman is transgendered if she feels like a man in her mind. But what does feeling like a man mean? What does feeling like a woman mean?

I feel like a man because I have my man parts and I am "turned on" by hot women. But that is sexuality which is said not to define trangenderism. If I close my eyes and think about things nonsexual, my thoughts are neither male or female. They are simply thoughts.

I have many personality traits and preferencies, but they are not what make me a man. Many woman have the same personality traits and preferencies that I have, but they are still women. Much of who I am is neither male or female.

I can like flowers, enjoy taking care of and nurturing children, cooking, and watching chick flicks and still be a man. A woman can be a Tom boy and still be a woman. Aside from the sensations I have from my male body parts and sexual arousal in response to women, I don't know how one feels like a man or a woman.

And this is how I responded to JoeMoma:

If you could encapsulate what you just said and make it a mandatory part of the onset and mantra of each counseling session for "transgender kids", this issue would die and blow away in the wind.

Recipe.

1. Put the FAMILY of the "Transgender" child on the shrink's couch FIRST.
2. Then bring in the kid and make him/her read what JoeMoma just said at the beginning of each session.
3. Gently guide the child to accept that they are in their mind neither male nor female but their bodies definitely are and can't ever be changed. That they can expand who they are within their genders and that yearning for extreme stereotypical male or female roles is bad for anyone really..

If society mandated this process there would be no more "transgenders" left. There would just be happy, well adjusted people born as they were.

Of course that doesn't serve the Agenda of the Church of LGBT. And so, look for quite a bit of sword rattling, foot stomping and crybullying on this thread from *you know whos*...

In contrast, these two "parents" belong in jail for felony child abuse: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

I'd clamp my hands tight around my groin too if I knew what these two had in mind for me after they were done drugging me.. Perhaps as a youngster he got the idea of trying to mutilate his genitals because he heard and picked up on talk in his home that "males are useless...etc. etc."..

Instead of looking right at the obvious the "professional" psychologists took the parental influence right out of the diagnosis and jumped to "the child was born that way!". I suppose the same shrink would diagnose a hypersexual 4 year old with a registered sex-offender dad "just born that way!" too...

The American Psychological Association and its credentialed associates need an audit by the American people. It's time to actually cure the patients instead of (ab)using them to forward the Church of LGBT Agenda..

Last edited:
How to cure a "transgender child" without drugging them or amputating their body parts. This post of JoeMoma is the exact remedy and inspiration to cure these tools of the Church of LGBT. Their suicide rates would plummet, unlike after drugging them and amputating their body parts

I am a man because my body has the male reproductive parts. That being said, being a man is a very small part of who I am.

Given that Homosexual men are still men and that lesbians are still women then what does it mean to be transgendered if not defined by sexual preference?

Apparently a man is "transgendered" if he feels like a woman in his mind and a woman is transgendered if she feels like a man in her mind. But what does feeling like a man mean? What does feeling like a woman mean?

I feel like a man because I have my man parts and I am "turned on" by hot women. But that is sexuality which is said not to define trangenderism. If I close my eyes and think about things nonsexual, my thoughts are neither male or female. They are simply thoughts.

I have many personality traits and preferencies, but they are not what make me a man. Many woman have the same personality traits and preferencies that I have, but they are still women. Much of who I am is neither male or female.

I can like flowers, enjoy taking care of and nurturing children, cooking, and watching chick flicks and still be a man. A woman can be a Tom boy and still be a woman. Aside from the sensations I have from my male body parts and sexual arousal in response to women, I don't know how one feels like a man or a woman.

If you could encapsulate what you just said and make it a mandatory part of the onset and mantra of each counseling session for "transgender kids", this issue would die and blow away in the wind.

Recipe.

2. Then bring in the kid and make him/her read what JoeMoma just said at the beginning of each session.
3. Gently guide the child to accept that they are in their mind neither male nor female but their bodies definitely are and can't ever be changed. That they can expand who they are within their genders and that yearning for extreme stereotypical male or female roles is bad for anyone really..

If society mandated this process there would be no more "transgenders" left. There would just be happy, well adjusted people born as they were.

Of course that doesn't serve the Agenda of the Church of LGBT. And so, look for quite a bit of sword rattling, foot stomping and crybullying on this thread from *you know whos*...
Thank you for posting this; it is important...

Those transgender are in no need of a ‘cure.’

What they do need is to be left alone by idiot bigots who believe they need a ‘cure.’

Recipe.

It’s important to expose the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of those hostile to transgender Americans.

What they do need is to be left alone by idiot bigots who believe they need a ‘cure.’

For a group that wants to be left alone they sure demand a lot from those who they say should do so. Tell you what, when those that FEEL like a girl yet were born BIOLOGICALLY male go to the MEN'S restroom, no problem.

Recipe.

It’s important to expose the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of those hostile to transgender Americans.

It's important that those freaks that FEEL like they are a different gender take a BIOLOGY lesson.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Well they sure got a funny way of showing how they want to be "left alone". They make up about .00003 of the population, yet the media give them full blown coverage 24/7.

What they do need is to be left alone
by idiot bigots who believe they need a ‘cure.’
Then they need no hormones or surgery.as a "cure" either and the church of LGBT should also leave the alone...

A reminder:

Recipe.

...unless Clayton, you have a problem with happy, well-adjusted kids?

Last edited:
In contrast, these two "parents" belong in jail for felony child abuse: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online

I'd clamp my hands tight around my groin too if I knew what these two had in mind for me after they were done drugging me.. Perhaps as a youngster he got the idea of trying to mutilate his genitals because he heard and picked up on talk in his home that "males are useless...etc. etc."..

Instead of looking right at the obvious the "professional" psychologists took the parental influence right out of the diagnosis and jumped to "the child was born that way!". I suppose the same shrink would diagnose a hypersexual 4 year old with a registered sex-offender dad "just born that way!" too...

The American Psychological Association and its credentialed associates need an audit by the American people. It's time to actually cure the patients instead of (ab)using them to forward the Church of LGBT Agenda..
Cant you just see the joy in that childs face

And the libtards trolls on here attacked me for saying the parents pushed that shit on kids sometimes. That kid above wont have a chance.

Body language experts would have a field day with this photo. The child is actually clenching around his genitals with a look of resigned self-loathing as his two lesbian "parents" discuss the nitty gritty of turning him into a girl child....since by virtue of being lesbians, it is a physical pronouncement to the world that even on the most fundamental level (sexuality) "males do not matter in a functioning world".

Put those two on the couch after they're prosecuted for child abuse and sent to prison. Let the boy go free to a new home.

Body language experts would have a field day with this photo. The child is actually clenching around his genitals with a look of resigned self-loathing as his two lesbian "parents" discuss the nitty gritty of turning him into a girl child....since by virtue of being lesbians, it is a physical pronouncement to the world that even on the most fundamental level (sexuality) "males do not matter in a functioning world".

Put those two on the couch after they're prosecuted for child abuse and sent to prison. Let the boy go free to a new home.
The LGBT Cultists lobby for the right to transformational surgery for the psychotic sexually confused, and for the right to enter opposite sex perimeters and ogle.

Forum List

Back