🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to Debate Current Events With The LGBT Posters

If it's a cult who is the one at the top being worshipped?

a06751104437d837fef1f853846215a5.png

Mentl and Judy Garland? Hmm..

I don't get why the op wishes to rule over peoples lives? Why won't you focus on your own?
Because behaviors are regulated by the majority. And a minority behavioral group dictating to the majority using judicial Subversion of the People's representatives is direct subversion of democracy.

And I don't approve of a deviant sex cult using that power grab as a tool ultimately to wrest susceptible children away from the protection of the majority.

"behaviors are regulated by the majority".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't get why the op wishes to rule over peoples lives? Why won't you focus on your own?
Because behaviors are regulated by the majority. And a minority behavioral group dictating to the majority using judicial Subversion of the People's representatives is direct subversion of democracy.

And I don't approve of a deviant sex cult using that power grab as a tool ultimately to wrest susceptible children away from the protection of the majority.

"behaviors are regulated by the majority".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The difference between the right and the left.

The left believes that a baker should sell his cake regardless of the color, religion or sexual preference of the customer.

The right believes that it is important for the 'majority' to regulate what Americans do in their Bedrooms.

^^ You see, you use this tool in debate. .

What debate? You present your usual crap and ignore everything that demonstrates what fallacies you have said.

The majority have abandoned kids awaiting adoption- their straight heterosexual parents abandoned them.

Why don't you disapprove of that?

Or approve of finding parents for those kids?

Instead of making it harder and harder for those kids to have parents?

In other words- Silhouette objects to our Constitution- and our judiciary.

In other words- Silhouette objects to our Constitution- and our judiciary.

Stilhousette is a fucking thug that wishes to rule over other peoples lives. This is part of the reason why I laugh at the whining about how small government the Trumpers say they're. What a joke! They want to run your life like Kim jong un runs his peoples lives and micro manage society.

None of us are going anywhere and you can't constitutional take our equal rights away.

So what do you do? Oh'yess, you whine like a tiny little bitch.

None of us are going anywhere and you can't constitutional take our equal rights away.

So what do you do? Oh'yess, you whine like a tiny little bitch.
Oh I know. A job's a job. But I'm just cluing people in on your routines. Yours apparently is "screaming foul about people suppressing your rights to abuse ad hominem in debate"...lol...

Sil, you ad hom innuendo in a heart beat, so I can only grin at you when you complain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back