How to end Obama Care

Put the poor on Medicare/aid and just wipe the law off the books. Create a sliding pay scale for those who receive free healthcare so they aren't just on the government tit.

... and we still end up with SEVEN (7) different health care delivery/payment systems, none of which communicates directly with the other.
  1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

That is madness. Would anyone like to defend that?

Last edited:
1....Stop the free mandatory free healthcare in the hospital emergency rooms for the illegals who use it like a doctors office..( this is what is making our health care costs going through the roof.

2. Keep the Pre-Existing Laws in place..

3. Go after those fucking crooked Big Pharma Crooks, and open the laws to buy medication overseas.

Fix what is not working ...

Being sick the last 5 years I have seen a lot.. I had to go to the emergency room with some major emergencies and it is packed with illegals with a cough ...by law they have to see them. The ER charges Thousands for a visit and we pick up the bill..

Put the poor on Medicare/aid and just wipe the law off the books. Create a sliding pay scale for those who receive free healthcare so they aren't just on the government tit.

Gramps I agree to get the bloodsuckers off, but all they will do is go to the Emergency Room with a cough, charge up thousands and not pay the bill. Most are illegals . And we pay the bills.

Trump needs to deal with the crooks getting mega rich Pharma with needed medication.

Wiping it off the books will not deal with the ones making zillions off of our backs..

Gramps I agree to get the bloodsuckers off, but all they will do is go to the Emergency Room with a cough, charge up thousands and not pay the bill. Most are illegals . And we pay the bills.

Trump needs to deal with the crooks getting mega rich Pharma with needed medication.

Wiping it off the books will not deal with the ones making zillions off of our backs..
Your first paragraph has nothing to do with the following two.

As to the bs emergency visits change the law so the ER is only required to treat Life Threatening injuries & pregnancy.
Problem solved

... and we still end up with SEVEN (7) different health care delivery/payment systems, none of which communicates directly with the other.
  1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

Two plans are complete freebies. Go flat tax no excuses, no exemptions.

1....Stop the free mandatory free healthcare in the hospital emergency rooms for the illegals who use it like a doctors office..( this is what is making our health care costs going through the roof.

2. Keep the Pre-Existing Laws in place..

3. Go after those fucking crooked Big Pharma Crooks, and open the laws to buy medication overseas.

Fix what is not working ...

Being sick the last 5 years I have seen a lot.. I had to go to the emergency room with some major emergencies and it is packed with illegals with a cough ...by law they have to see them. The ER charges Thousands for a visit and we pick up the bill..
Get rid of illegals, they cost 40billion a year.

Your first paragraph has nothing to do with the following two.

As to the bs emergency visits change the law so the ER is only required to treat Life Threatening injuries & pregnancy.
Problem solved

Yes Life Threatening and Pregnancy !

I live in an area with a huge group of illegals..

I went in last year with a blood clot from the chemo port, of course they brought me in right away, I was in for a week...But

It was so crowded they were treating people in the waiting rooms for a cough because they are legally forced to even the ones who are here illegally.
I bet most of those bills were thousands.. we pay the bill..

No one talks about that , because many don't see it.

I just woke up so I am not sure what doesn't make sense...lol But I don't care...lol..

1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

Well, that should leave a lot of people out of the health care system, great.

1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

Well the asswipe democrats have made it so expensive a lotta lotta lotta people will have no insurance because they cannot afford the premiums and the deductibles. Does that swell your loins with pride?

1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

Well the asswipe democrats have made it so expensive a lotta lotta lotta people will have no insurance because they cannot afford the premiums and the deductibles. Does that swell your loins with pride?
Don't care about the politics, I'll leave that to you folks.

A healthier populace and an efficient health care system are good economics. Obviously.

Expand the current Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system to all. The template works, the system works. An excellent blend of public administration and dynamic private competition and innovation. And it takes a massive monkey off the backs of American business.

The silly, party-first-country-second bickering, I'll leave to the partisans.

1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

A healthier populace and an efficient health care system are good economics. Obviously.

Expand the current Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system to all. The template works, the system works. An excellent blend of public administration and dynamic private competition and innovation. And it takes a massive monkey off the backs of American business.

Oh but in typically liberal style you left out the part of how are we going to pay for this when half the country pays zero federal taxes and we have 20 million illegals in the country. Come on big guy. Give us the plan.

1. Individual health
  2. Group health
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Workers Comp
  7. Indigent

Oh but in typically liberal style you left out the part of how are we going to pay for this when half the country pays zero federal taxes and we have 20 million illegals in the country. Come on big guy. Give us the plan.
You're very good at saying "no".

Let's begin with the plan itself. Is it a good plan, better than the ACA or whatever the GOP is proposing, or not?

Do you understand the Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system?

My guess is that you don't.

Let's begin with the plan itself. Is it a good plan, better than the ACA or whatever the GOP is proposing, or not?

Why can't you tell us how we are going to pay for it when 50% of the country pays zero federal tax? Twenty million illegals? We are patiently waiting.

Why can't you tell us how we are going to pay for it when 50% of the country pays zero federal tax? Twenty million illegals? We are patiently waiting.
I'm happy to go into the whole thing, start to finish. I've done it before here, more than once.

But if I'm dealing with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm talking about, it's a waste of my time.

And if I'm dealing with someone who is so consumed by partisan ideology that they won't accept anything outside of their intellectual vacuum, I'm also wasting my time.

So, what is your knowledge on the subject matter at hand?

Forum List

Back