How to fix Human Caused Global Warming.

You are absolutely insane, and should not be allowed within 100 yards of children or firearms. Do you hear yourself? You are probably on an FBI watchlist after this post.

Tell me anything I said that you think is untrue.

No, the topic is efficiency.

Do you seriously believe a Model T engine is more efficient than the engine in a 2003 Ford Explorer SUV?

What does that have to do with anything. If you have a gallon of gas and need to go a certain distance, that is all that matters. Though as for what you say, I saw another website that said fuel efficiency in cars hasn't really improved since the 1980's. I'm guessing it hasn't improved much since the 1970's.

Nice dodge. The point here is how to fix human caused global warming. Which is going on right now. When it gets bad enough, what can be used to fix the problem. If you want to talk about human caused global warming, I have another thread on that topic.

No, the point is there is no MEASURABLE human input to global warming.

Period.

What does that have to do with anything. If you have a gallon of gas and need to go a certain distance, that is all that matters. Though as for what you say, I saw another website that said fuel efficiency in cars hasn't really improved since the 1980's. I'm guessing it hasn't improved much since the 1970's.

It was your stupid post #112.

Do your realize how stupid the claim was?

So you think a carbureted fuel system is as efficient as direct port electronic fuel injection? Lol

This is what I think of when I see people who have bought into the world is ending dogma.

1654402120877.png
1654402154680.png

Several people are LAUGHING at your incredible ignorance.

Trying to talk the problem to death isn't going to make it go away. Everything that causes human caused global warming is well understood. What it will take to fix the problem is also well understood. For example, right now it is known to a great degree of certainty what kind of carbon footprint people have. For all the illegal aliens flooding across the border, they too have a carbon footprint. But is anything being done about it? Basically, no. In fact, I saw Biden on TV once advising illegals to flood the border!

I am also reminded of England. It has around 65 million people. Yet if the whole country switched to an agrarian economy, they could only grow enough food to feed around 8 million people. For them to have let muslims immigrate there when they can't even feed themselves to me is criminal. As well as treasonous.
I meant we have to do some widescale experiments that will determine if we can actually reduce the 'warming' enough to mitigate the effects of greenhouse gases.

Trying to talk the problem to death isn't going to make it go away. Everything that causes human caused global warming is well understood. What it will take to fix the problem is also well understood. For example, right now it is known to a great degree of certainty what kind of carbon footprint people have. For all the illegal aliens flooding across the border, they too have a carbon footprint. But is anything being done about it? Basically, no. In fact, I saw Biden on TV once advising illegals to flood the border!

I am also reminded of England. It has around 65 million people. Yet if the whole country switched to an agrarian economy, they could only grow enough food to feed around 8 million people. For them to have let muslims immigrate there when they can't even feed themselves to me is criminal. As well as treasonous.
I can understand and fully sympathize with someone worried about everyone's carbon footprint. But when you declare that there is something distinct about the carbon footprint of immigrants I know you for someone possessing an insupportable bias.

Forum List

Back