How to get people Vaccinated

They show their true colors when you refuse to bow.
The poor bastard hopes "you get really sick" in order to validate his insecurities ... :thup:
He'll get a cold no matter what he injects in his own self. Once injected the juice is only good for three months if that. then what? Dude I get monthly allergy shots, an injection is only good for a little time. My immune system is more sophisticated than his.

Interesting Dr JC - But actual immunologists are telling us 6-9 months. ;)

Interesting Dr JC - But actual immunologists are telling us 6-9 months. ;)
and then what? BTW, I've been taking allergy shots for ten years, no more than a month of help. And I take three a month at that. One month, 30 days, that's it.

A few Republican governors also have some good ideas!
I have a better idea: mind your own fucking business.

100% of your ideas suck.
We’ve seen all we need to see.

100% of your ideas suck.
It's bribery and physical force, your two go-to "ideas", that suck....You are the very flower of fascist piggery.

100% of your ideas suck.
the irony in your post.

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.

100% of your ideas suck.
You minding your own business is a bad idea?

Now we have seen it all.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
It's a choice and people should not be forced to get the vaccine, your opinion does not trump other's opinions. What is the difference between a Democrat authoritarians and Republican authoritarians? Nothing, they are both dangerous to the land of the free.
Choices have consequences

If you choose to remain possibly infectious to others, your access to others should be restricted

100% of your ideas suck.
You minding your own business is a bad idea?

Now we have seen it all.
He's a fascist turbo-Karen....Minding his own business is never an option.

In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
The focus should be on those in power who are preventing normal life. Not the people making choices for their own bodies. And that goes for just about anything, in my opinion.

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.

He also apparently thinks that everyone who isn't vaccinated gets Covid, AND then everyone who gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU. Hence my statement that he needs to see someone about his hypochondria and paranoia. Hell, the Black Death didn't have the level of mortality he apparently believes Covid has.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.

It's a choice and people should not be forced to get the vaccine, your opinion does not trump other's opinions. What is the difference between a Democrat authoritarians and Republican authoritarians? Nothing, they are both dangerous to the land of the free.

If you choose to remain possibly infectious to others, your access to others should be restricted
If you get the vax, you should have nothing to worry about,

So go fuck yourself.

Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?

And?

Then, others should restrict themselves. Not me.

You are the one demanding something from me. Not the other way around. You deal with it.

And?

Then, others should restrict themselves. Not me.

You are the one demanding something from me. Not the other way around. You deal with it.
Selfish.jpg

Forum List

Back