How to get punched at a campaign rally

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Maybe some Trump supporters should do the same thing Hillary supporters are doing at Trump rallies. They should show up to a Hillary rally and say something that pisses off a democrat. They can say something like "I love America". That should really piss one off and watch that person get punched in the face. Trump then can run that footage as a campaign commericial. It can say something "see how violent Hillary supporters are".

Actually, I'm glad to see this happening. I truly am. It's good to see people standing up again, rather than bowing to these liberal jack-offs who think that "their free speech" trumps everyone else's. Glad to see it. Hippies - take notice. You want to interrupt someone that's giving a speech - hope you get the shit kicked out of you.

Didn't some pro Bernie Guy rough up a dude in Arizona? Did I miss something or what?

Actually, I'm glad to see this happening. I truly am. It's good to see people standing up again, rather than bowing to these liberal jack-offs who think that "their free speech" trumps everyone else's. Glad to see it. Hippies - take notice. You want to interrupt someone that's giving a speech - hope you get the shit kicked out of you.

The funny thing is is that if you punch a hippie they cry foul and when they punch you they still cry like they are the victim. It is like you can't win. You might as well just shoot one in the head. At least then they can really claim that they are are the victim.

The funny thing is is that if you punch a hippie they cry foul and when they punch you they still cry like they are the victim. It is like you can't win. You might as well just shoot one in the head. At least then they can really claim that they are are the victim.

Here's the deal - these hippie assholes think that somehow their "rights" trump everyone else's. However, when they deny someone else their rights (in this case a speech) they are asking to get the shit kicked out of them. We need more of this today. Put these assholes in their place where they belong.

In one sense, I agree with you. It's illuminating to see these bigot fucks for who they really are: ignorant thugs. Hopefully our nation will come to its senses and tell them to piss off.

Here's the deal - these hippie assholes think that somehow their "rights" trump everyone else's. However, when they deny someone else their rights (in this case a speech) they are asking to get the shit kicked out of them. We need more of this today. Put these assholes in their place where they belong.

I've noticed that liberals feel free to speak their mind where conservatives do not. A college campus is a prime example of that. The republican club acts as if they are about to get jumped when they are outside but 'liberals' don't have the same fears at all. They say whatever they want anywhere they want. It is just an observation i have made. I'm not saying one side is right or wrong but just an observation of people's behavior.

In one sense, I agree with you. It's illuminating to see these bigot fucks for who they really are: ignorant thugs. Hopefully our nation will come to its senses and tell them to piss off.

Yeah, and in another sense - I'm glad to see people standing up and telling these "man-bun wearing hippie fucks" to sit the hell down and shut the hell up. Now, they want to stand outside and wave their bullshit signs - good for them. But interrupt a speaker at a rally - get the shit kicked out of you. Just that simple. Bravo!

I've noticed that liberals feel free to speak their mind where conservatives do not. A college campus is a prime example of that. The republican club acts as if they are about to get jumped when they are outside but 'liberals' don't have the same fears at all. They say whatever they want anywhere they want. It is just an observation i have made. I'm not saying one side is right or wrong but just an observation of people's behavior.

Indeed. College campuses are bastions of communism (and always have been). Again, kick the shit out of these pussies and things will change. OUR rights are JUST AS IMPORTANT as theirs.

i wonder if there is a sign at the Hillary doors that read "No Tomato's Potato's and Pies beyond this point"

Indeed. College campuses are bastions of communism (and always have been). Again, kick the shit out of these pussies and things will change. OUR rights are JUST AS IMPORTANT as theirs.

True. The funny thing is is that at community colleges the environment is much freer. Teachers really don't care what you say about what.

Ah the hypocrisy. If this had happened at a Clinton event, Right Wingers would be screaming bloody murder and congress would open a congressional investigation.

well at least Huma can stand in front of Hillary's podium and stop the food from being thrown at the beast.

Ah the hypocrisy. If this had happened at a Clinton event, Right Wingers would be screaming bloody murder and congress would open a congressional investigation.

We all know that democrats don't get investigated.

Word.

We have threads about "liberals against free speech" . As if conservatives are so accepting of other voices . What a crock . Hypocrites .

You mean like when black Republicans in the South during the 1950's cried bloody murder and wanted the KKK democrats investigated but was ignored by the democrat congress which denied their Civil Rights? Ah the hypocrisy!

democrats-kkk.jpg

You mean like when black Republicans in the South during the 1950's cried bloody murder and wanted the KKK democrats investigated but was ignored by the democrat congress which denied their Civil Rights? Ah the hypocrisy!

democrats-kkk.jpg

Yeah, it's not like the klan is the antithesis to Progressive values or anything. I don't expect you to know, understand or particularly care though.

This thread really makes me worry about our country.

Forum List

Back