How to Leave a Liberal Speechless

It's not a "privilege"... it's a "right"... not to care much one way or another... most folks outside your group have got better things to do and worry about.
Oh, you go right ahead and consider our privilege "a right" then if it makes you sleep better at night there, high-flyin' fella :itsok:

It's your liberty.. choice.. entitlement.. birthright.. privilege.. prerogative..

Spears's cover surpassed Brown's version in some European countries, peaking at the top of the charts in Finland, Ireland, Italy and Norway and reaching the top ten in another fourteen {mostly white? privileged?} countries.
{...snip...}
The cover received mixed to unfavorable reviews from contemporary critics. Stephen Thomas Erlewine of AllMusic called the cover "a useless remake, which seems to exist solely for its video".[56] Spence D. of IGN said that the lyrics fit perfectly with Spears' {privileged?} relationship with the media at the time. He also added, "As for her interpretation, it's an interesting chameleonic diversion that comes off like a mash-up between vintage Prince-styled production, Cameo swagger, and Madonna sultriness, but never seems to capture the gloss and glory {genuineness?} of any of the aforementioned influences".[57] Christy Lemire of msnbc.com called it "utterly unnecessary".[55] Louis Pattison of the New Musical Express commented that "judging by the fuck-you sentiments" of the cover, Spears liked to play the role of "[the] {privileged!} pop brat careering off the rails".[58] Sarah Hepola of Salon.com wrote in an article about contemporary teen idols that the cover "became an anthem for {privileged!} teen-idol rebellion".

Last edited:
...Oh, you go right ahead and consider our privilege "a right" then if it makes you sleep better at night there, high-flyin' fella :itsok: It's your liberty.. choice.. entitlement.. birthright.. privilege.. prerogative..
It is my undeniable right to control my own thoughts and to prioritize what I deem important rather than you.

As for the rest... I show you reality... most folks are far too busy with families and careers and hobbies and living life to worry about your $hit.

most folks are far too busy with families and careers and hobbies and living life to worry about your $hit.
That's it, go ahead and project, project, project..
Keep imagining yourself a sort of one man island..
Far above it all, unlike the rest of us, an unsocial animal..
Somehow immune from self-reflection or input from others..
And, truly,.. good luck with all that obnoxious self-delusion..
But, sorry. I notice you're still here, sonny?..

Forum List

Back