How to Leave a Liberal Speechless

Treating Diamond and Silk as serious political pundits leaves me speechless.
How can this not be embarrassing to Conservatives?

One of the biggest mistakes made by liberals is politely discussing the crazy remarks by people like Diamond and Silk. They deserve nothing but ridicule and derision, and taking the time to explain why they are always wrong has given them a semblance to credibility that is not deserved.

One of the biggest mistakes made by liberals is politely discussing the crazy remarks by people like Diamond and Silk. They deserve nothing but ridicule and derision, and taking the time to explain why they are always wrong has given them a semblance to credibility that is not deserved.
I've never watched them for more than a few minutes. I kinda agree. They're more entertainment for some, but I probably agree with them more than I agree with you.

Have you thrown out the accusation yet that they're just an act and really don't believe what they say, but are just making a quick buck off the Trump rubes? If you haven't, I'm guessing you soon will.

Liberals hate America as founded.
Correct, we do. Slavery was abhorrent. I know you're old enough to remember it, but the rest of us don't like it.
Democrats are the Party of Slavery. They were the Confederacy. They were the Party of Jim Crow, and the KKK. Today they support using Chinese Slave Labor, as well as cheap illegal Latino labor, that’s why they are supported by every major corporation that exploits those labor pools.

If slavery is so abhorrent, why do you support it?
Not to mention the child sex slave ring. JC letting them in the borders freely.

All that is going on in this country FOREVER. Sex slavery is 100 times worse

Last edited:

Tell them Donald Trump was a good President.

Actually, compared to the racist old white stuttering fuck of a pedophile in the White House now, the one who took money from Russia and China, the one whose crackhead son fucked his dead brother's underage daughter.....

......Donald Trump was a great President.

History will record that he is the only president to attempt a coup to regain the office he lost. He is, and forever will be a loser.

Actually, compared to the racist old white stuttering fuck of a pedophile in the White House now, the one who took money from Russia and China, the one whose crackhead son fucked his dead brother's underage daughter.....

......Donald Trump was a great President.

History will record that he is the only president to attempt a coup to regain the office he lost. He is, and forever will be a loser.
Only if you vile anti-Americans rewrite history.

I've never watched them for more than a few minutes. I kinda agree. They're more entertainment for some, but I probably agree with them more than I agree with you.

Have you thrown out the accusation yet that they're just an act and really don't believe what they say, but are just making a quick buck off the Trump rubes? If you haven't, I'm guessing you soon will.
They are only entertainment for the hard core racists who agree with the vile crap they spew.

They are only entertainment for the hard core racists who agree with the vile crap they spew.
Blacks can't be racist. Only whites can be racist. Axe any black or white liberal

BTW, I say axe so as not to offend blacks by "correcting" their speech

I spent all day thinking about what would make a libturd speechless oh young brainwashed one.

This would probably leave you speechless

Here goes............................................"GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING POS"

Not only speechless, but you'll run like fucking hell to get away.

Blacks can't be racist. Only whites can be racist. Axe any black or white liberal

I just said it above what would make them speechless...............GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING SON OF A BITCH!!!.THAT WOULD WORK.

I just said it above what would make them speechless...............GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING SON OF A BITCH!!!.THAT WOULD WORK.

That was shocking and distressing when crazy right wingers started spouting it more than half a century ago. Of course, now it is seen as just another mindless utterance that is more of a reflex sound you crazy right wingers unconsciously make than an actual statement. You would have just as much effect by calling all liberals "hippies" and telling them to get a haircut.

You mean how to get away with posting gross, xenophobic, racist garbage and not have it immediately tossed into Rubber Room Purgatory? Easy, just attack "Liberals" simultaneously!

Last edited:
How to leave a shameless racist, xenophobic, "Liberal" attacker speechless:
Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed and equality before the law.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support free markets, free trade, limited government, individual rights (including civil rights and human rights), capitalism, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion.
How does that differ from a typical conservative's views today? Good question!
Liberalism became a distinct movement in the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among Western philosophers and economists. Liberalism sought to replace the norms of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, the divine right of kings and traditional conservatism with representative democracy and the rule of law. Liberals also ended mercantilist policies, royal monopolies and other barriers to trade, instead promoting free trade and free markets.
I don't know? Xenophobia? Racism? Could it be Satan!?

Correct, we do. Slavery was abhorrent. I know you're old enough to remember it, but the rest of us don't like it.

Slavery is and was abhorrent. Consider America’s tenure with legalized slavery was small compared to the rest of the nations; some of which continue the practice today. America, comparatively, had the moral compass to cease slavery. Also, America is often attacked morally on Slavery because America is majority White; but - again, America had the morality to cease Slavery while today, anywhere you find Slavery legalized in the World is in non-White Nations.

For this, America is Exceptional.

Slavery is and was abhorrent. Consider America’s tenure with legalized slavery was small compared to the rest of the nations; some of which continue the practice today. America, comparatively, had the moral compass to cease slavery. Also, America is often attacked morally on Slavery because America is majority White; but - again, America had the morality to cease Slavery while today, anywhere you find Slavery legalized in the World is in non-White Nations.

You're insane.

Slavery is was global since men could create civilizations. It isn't unique to the USA and it was in virtually every country in the Americas and prior to those countries all of the native tribes were involved in slavery.

The old slavery defence... It wasn't that bad because everyone was at it...

Actually the US version of slavery was one of the worst in history... US had 'Born a slave', most (nearly all)others allowed children to escape slavery. US was also much later and there has been far more successful at integration into society...

But hey,
23px-Flag_of_Utah.svg.png
Utah
23px-Flag_of_Nebraska.svg.png
Nebraska
Prison exception removed from both states' constitutional ban on slavery.
better late than never!

You're insane.

That may be true but what is verifiable and validated is that your bullshit verbal attack on US over Slavery just got shot down. You can’t refute my post with facts so you default to personal attacks. Typical.

Forum List

Back