How to Leave a Liberal Speechless

Tell them Donald Trump was a good President.

Actually, compared to the racist old white stuttering fuck of a pedophile in the White House now, the one who took money from Russia and China, the one whose crackhead son fucked his dead brother's underage daughter.....

......Donald Trump was a great President.
Hunter lied on his gun application. We was discharged in disgrace from the military and he is a doper

It's clear that Death Angel is racist. Odd that conservatives won't call him out on it when it's blatantly obvious.

View attachment 473600
Rather than get emotional and cry why not show him data that proves whites are just as likely as dark people to commit violent crime and live on the taxpayer tit?
Why do you hate people who aren't afraid to be in touch with statistics and data?

Actually, compared to the racist old white stuttering fuck of a pedophile in the White House now, the one who took money from Russia and China, the one whose crackhead son fucked his dead brother's underage daughter.....

Hunter lied on his gun application. We was discharged in disgrace from the military and he is a doper

Lying on the BATF Form 4473 is a felony that can bring up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

The President's own son is in some deep shit, if someone chooses to investigate further.

It's clear that Death Angel is racist. Odd that conservatives won't call him out on it when it's blatantly obvious.

View attachment 473600
Rather than get emotional and cry why not show him data that proves whites are just as likely as dark people to commit violent crime and live on the taxpayer tit?
Why do you hate people who aren't afraid to be in touch with statistics and data?

His post isn't about crime rates. His post says that a white person should never befriend a black person.

Do you agree with this? I believe you do.

View attachment 473600

His post isn't about crime rates. His post says that a white person should never befriend a black person.

I'm fully aware of your leftist spin...but in the real world, outside of LibTardia, rational intelligent beings create stereotypes. You didn't know that?

Last edited:

Lying on the BATF Form 4473 is a felony that can bring up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

The President's own son is in some deep shit, if someone chooses to investigate further.
Eric Trump said he and his brother would be sent to prison for life. What a buncha horse shit.

Correct, we do. Slavery was abhorrent. I know you're old enough to remember it, but the rest of us don't like it.
We had a Civil War over it, dufus. Do you know that? Abolition won out. Ignorance of history is no excuse for making lunk-head statements like you just did. Did you flunk U.S. History or something?

View attachment 473600

I'm fully aware of your leftist spin...but in the real world, outside of LibTardia, ration intelligent beings create stereotypes. You didn't know that?

You didn't answer the question.

Interesting.

Treating Diamond and Silk as serious political pundits leaves me speechless.
How can this not be embarrassing to Conservatives?
Treating CNN, NPR and MSMBC as serious journalism and serious political commentary leaves me speechless as well. How can this not be embarrassing to Marxist lefties?

Seems like you are racist. You are full of shit

I didn't say anything racist. I just showed you where your fellow Trumpster did.

"Teach your children to never befriend blacks. They are a different breed and lack normal human empathy, compassion and morals."

Interesting that you would rather attack me instead though, isn't it?

Liberals hate America as founded.
Correct, we do. Slavery was abhorrent. I know you're old enough to remember it, but the rest of us don't like it.
Democrats are the Party of Slavery. They were the Confederacy. They were the Party of Jim Crow, and the KKK. Today they support using Chinese Slave Labor, as well as cheap illegal Latino labor, that’s why they are supported by every major corporation that exploits those labor pools.

If slavery is so abhorrent, why do you support it?

Liberals hate America as founded.

Liberals founded this nation
Lol.Classical Liberals did. Just cuz you say libturd doesn't mean it is libturd.
No such thing
They were the liberals of their day
Conservatives at the time supported the King
LIBERALS of that era supported Individualism

The Conservatives supported Statism.

Democrats stole the term liberal and poisoned it while they had it. Bow you're stuck with it.

Yeah, the Founders were "liberals" but 5he term meant 180 degrees opposite what you think it means today. Now you have to live with it.

Except sometimes I will refer to myself as a Jeffersonian Liberal. His beliefs were NOTHING like yours.

Forum List

Back