How to Leave a Liberal Speechless

Actually, compared to the racist old white stuttering fuck of a pedophile in the White House now, the one who took money from Russia and China, the one whose crackhead son fucked his dead brother's underage daughter.....

......Donald Trump was a great President.

America disagrees with you.

Sucks for you, huh? Keep crying for me you little bitch.

Liberals hate America as founded.
Correct, we do. Slavery was abhorrent. I know you're old enough to remember it, but the rest of us don't like it.
Slavery is was global since men could create civilizations. It isn't unique to the USA and it was in virtually every country in the Americas and prior to those countries all of the native tribes were involved in slavery.

It's clear that Death Angel is racist. Odd that conservatives won't call him out on it when it's blatantly obvious.

View attachment 473600
Blacks in america are a net drain. They commit FAR MORE than their fair share of capital crimes.

You are the type that would teach your daughter that she is looking like a bigot if she doesnt seek out African "friends."

You're the type who would teach his daughter that she better not date any black guys. Just admit it.
Of ccourse. Nicole Simpson lost her head getting close to an African, and that was a successful one.

Liberals hate America as founded.
Correct, we do. Slavery was abhorrent. I know you're old enough to remember it, but the rest of us don't like it.
Slavery is was global since men could create civilizations. It isn't unique to the USA and it was in virtually every country in the Americas and prior to those countries all of the native tribes were involved in slavery.
Hes frome the generation that had it pounded into his impressionable young skull full of mush that America is the epitome of evil, while he was taught to respect the primitive cultures that still practice these barbaric things he claims to despise

It's clear that Death Angel is racist. Odd that conservatives won't call him out on it when it's blatantly obvious.

View attachment 473600

Have you ever called out Tiggered or IM2, Asclepias or Paul Essien for their racism?

I've disagreed with them at times but I'm not aware of any blatantly racist examples like the one I just showed here.
God If I would have used your thinking, I'd would have slaved to a boss, a horrible job, something inferior to fuck, and a miserable life.

Thank you for showing me the way.......................My God I feel so sorry for your types.

?

How to Leave a Liberal Speechless

Tell them Donald Trump was a good President.
Here is how a Prog elite leaves their prog slaves speechless.

aa-liberal-intolerance-very-good-one2.png

View attachment 473600

Have you ever called out Tiggered or IM2, Asclepias or Paul Essien for their racism?

I've disagreed with them at times but I'm not aware of any blatantly racist examples like the one I just showed here.
God If I would have used your thinking, I'd would have slaved to a boss, a horrible job, something inferior to fuck, and a miserable life.

Thank you for showing me the way.......................My God I feel so sorry for your types.

?
LOl.Sorry wrong person it was deleted.

Forum List

Back