How to make Gun Grabbers Cry:

Or did you think the Jews and Gypsies would have really made a go of it fighting tanks with pistols?

If 300 armed Jews held off a 20,000 man German army for over 34 days from invading their ghetto, imagine what 3,000 could have done? How about 30,000? 300,000? 3,000,000?

Actually, those Germans were probably more worried about the 2 or three million Russians that had them surrounded than the 300 or so people in the Ghetto.

All of whom they slaughtered, anyway.

You are either a troll, a spambot, or a stupid shit.

Or all three.

First of all sir ............. I don't believe in robot's & troll's, you are watching too much syfy, I see you are failing to to appreciate my love of humanity and its safety.
In the video below I will give you an example of cooperation with the sheeple & their respect for the authorities to keep the CHILDREN safe ............ THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN !!!
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-OpC6tnJ9c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Respect for the Authorities [/ame]
Now just imagine that if these sheeple were armed, it would have quickly turned into a bloodbath and possibility some of those children being injured ...................... this is why YOU ALL need to give up the guns & trust in the authorities.

Forum List

Back