How to post

bedway

Rookie
Feb 17, 2015
Can someone direct me to some instructions on how to post, insert quotes, etc. on this form. Thank you.

Sigh. Go to the Forum page and look under USMB Office which has a section called USMB Guidelines for Posting!

It very clearly tells you everything you need to know to post here. :rolleyes:
Pardon my intrusion into your personal club, i didnt mean to upset you, and i dont think i had a 'im an ignorant asshole sign on my back". I didnt mean to upset your apple cart. I now realize this is a forum i choose not to participate in. Have a good day.

If you are this touchy, perhaps you are correct to seek another place to play in. :)

Can someone direct me to some instructions on how to post, insert quotes, etc. on this form. Thank you.
Wish I knew more, too. I'm still trying to figure out how to give myself a picture. Good luck!

Wish I knew more, too. I'm still trying to figure out how to give myself a picture. Good luck!

Please explain about "giving yourself a picture."

Are you talking about an avator - this symbol most posters have like the one here in my post?

In the upper right corner of this page is your user name. Click on it and it will give you all the options you need to post here. You will see "Avatar" and if you click on it, it will give you options how to upload the picture you want to use.

Hope that helps. All of this is explained in the same link I gave above.

I've been able to copy and paste images into posts, but when I try that method to place a picture in the Avatar box, it won't let me. It seems I have to save it somewhere first, and the problem with that is that when I save an image I can never find the g.d. thing. I'm not very good with this computer stuff, but I do appreciate your trying.

I've been able to copy and paste images into posts, but when I try that method to place a picture in the Avatar box, it won't let me. It seems I have to save it somewhere first, and the problem with that is that when I save an image I can never find the g.d. thing. I'm not very good with this computer stuff, but I do appreciate your trying.

Here's a trick - open up a FREE Photobucket account and upload your pictures there. Then, you can right-click on the image to get a "url". Using that url, upload it to the avatar.

Forum List

Back