How To Stop Gun Violence: A Plan

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The short version: do a better job of raising your children.

....to not be murderers.

...to respect human life.

....to respect authority.

...to respect civil society.

...to respect civilization itself.

.....to never, ever, put Democrats in positions of power.

No, guns aren’t the problem…..the culture that the Democrats have imposed on America….that’s the problem.

2. Did you see this tweet from a young black woman running for office in Baltimore?

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.
9:47 PM · Apr 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

3. It begins well before the child is even born:
It is the responsibility of women to carefully vet that perspective partner, husband, for the his responsibility,….usually signaled by marriage…..and his ability to be a good father and provider.

But…not if you belong to the “No Rules Club,”….and vote Democrat. They were the folks who told that “A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.”

Poor parenting and a pathological sub-culture that's the problem, not racism....

4. It's not guns.

1650751557959.png

5. And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youth mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

Watch the Democrat's heads explode! :bang3:

Y'know.....normal folks like us might react that way......but these are Democrats.

They are more like the scorpion in that tale....

Remember how we learned about the Democrats when we were kids?

The Scorpion and the Frog​

1647296839144.png

A scorpion lived in a dark and dingy cave near a mountain. He grew tired of his surroundings and wanted Lied a change. One day, he came out of his cave and noticed that the valley across the river was very green. He crawled up to the riverbank and wondered how to cross it. Suddenly, he noticed a frog leaping around. “Hello, Mr. Frog, would you carry me to the other side of the river?” asked the, but you scorpion. “I would have but you see I don’t trust scorpions,” replied the frog. “All scorpions are not bad. If I sting you on the way I will die for I do not know how to swim,” explained the scorpion. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion’s statement and agreed to carry him across the river. So the scorpion hopped on to the frog’s back and they set out on the journey. The frog paddled his limbs through the water as fast as he could. Half way through the journey, he suddenly felt a sharp sting on his soft hide. “Why did you sting me? Now both of us shall drown,” cried he. “What can I do for this is my nature,” replied the unrepentant scorpion. The frog and the scorpion immediately drowned in the gushing water.

It's simply their nature.

....to not be murderers.

No, guns aren’t the problem…..the culture that the Democrats have imposed on America….that’s the problem.

2. Did you see this tweet from a young black woman running for office in Baltimore?

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.

It is the responsibility of women to carefully vet that perspective partner, husband, for the his responsibility,….usually signaled by marriage…..and his ability to be a good father and provider.

But…not if you belong to the “No Rules Club,”….and vote Democrat. They were the folks who told that “A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.”

Poor parenting and a pathological sub-culture that's the problem, not racism....

4. It's not guns.

1650751557959.png

5. And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
So you're saying that Blacks are responsible for America's gun violence? Does that include when that violence is done by some other race?

The culture that the Left/Democrats have imposed: we need to reverse it.

We live in a culture that targets males, specifically straight white Christian males......and guess who many of the mass killers turn out to be.
Don’t be puzzled about young men who want to die, and kill little children.

It’s what they have been inculcated about their being a male, they have grown up in a culture that states that being gay is better.....they are victims, but everyone must celebrate their "pride." There's no straight, white male pride month.....quite the opposite.
What's the word you think of when you see "........masculinity."?

Christian, or religious in some other variation, they are immersed in a materialistic, not spiritual, society, where religion of any sort is mocked and marginalized. It is forbidden in schools or in polite society.

Family is targetted.....Liberal/Democrat culture has made single motherhood the goal, even though it dooms these children to lives punctuated with prison and poverty.
And being Caucasion is no privilege, either, with the major political party platform including anti-white racism.

Straight white Christian men…..the only unprotected category in America today….

And they go out with guns and kill themselves and others???? Why not???..........what do they have to live for anyway????

No biggie….government school taught them that the world is about to end, anyway: they are the evil that is destroying the Earth, by being potential "Breeders."

They know they are nothing but evil oppressors, having victimized the whole world for centuries. And worst of all…..they’re American.
This is what the 1619 Project of the NYTimes, and Critical Race Theory are all about.

They must both punish themselves, and also live up to their evil reputations.

And you wonder about the psychopaths that shoot up schools??????

You caused it by empowering Democrats.…..you stole the election so you can continue to enforce this culture.

1654604991257.png

As an example of the Democrats forcing alienation on normal white, straight, males......remember this speech:

Biden to transgender Americans: 'Your president has your back.'​

Where is his speech applauding these other segments of the population....far larger and more important segments????

Why are the Democrats so obsessed with people’s sexual practices????

There was a psychiatrist on the Dan Bongino show last Saturday, Dr. Daniel Amen, who said that the brains of killers have been physically damaged through early youth trauma, isolation and broken homes and lack of morals and ethics and biological malfunctions. Progressives (Democrats and rhino republicans) have caused this by yielding to the evil secular noise like LGBTQ, BLM, The Squad, Climate Change, Mask wearing and shutdowns and so on. Frontal lobes are deteriorating in our youth and they have less and less empathy and inhibitions. They think they are pushing for tolerance and love when it's causing just the opposite.

There was a psychiatrist on the Dan Bongino show last Saturday, Dr. Daniel Amen, who said that the brains of killers have been physically damaged through early youth trauma, isolation and broken homes and lack of morals and ethics and biological malfunctions. Progressives (Democrats and rhino republicans) have caused this by yielding to the evil secular noise like LGBTQ, BLM, The Squad, Climate Change, Mask wearing and shutdowns and so on. Frontal lobes are deteriorating in our youth and they have less and less empathy and inhibitions. They think they are pushing for tolerance and love when it's causing just the opposite.

I fear that too many just go along to get along.....and accept the distruction of society.

1654632243063.png

Y'know.....normal folks like us might react that way......but these are Democrats.

They are more like the scorpion in that tale....

Remember how we learned about the Democrats when we were kids?

The Scorpion and the Frog​

1647296839144.png

A scorpion lived in a dark and dingy cave near a mountain. He grew tired of his surroundings and wanted Lied a change. One day, he came out of his cave and noticed that the valley across the river was very green. He crawled up to the riverbank and wondered how to cross it. Suddenly, he noticed a frog leaping around. “Hello, Mr. Frog, would you carry me to the other side of the river?” asked the, but you scorpion. “I would have but you see I don’t trust scorpions,” replied the frog. “All scorpions are not bad. If I sting you on the way I will die for I do not know how to swim,” explained the scorpion. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion’s statement and agreed to carry him across the river. So the scorpion hopped on to the frog’s back and they set out on the journey. The frog paddled his limbs through the water as fast as he could. Half way through the journey, he suddenly felt a sharp sting on his soft hide. “Why did you sting me? Now both of us shall drown,” cried he. “What can I do for this is my nature,” replied the unrepentant scorpion. The frog and the scorpion immediately drowned in the gushing water.

It's simply their nature.
Lying again POS

Lying again POS

I can't imagine how someone can learn to type.....yet be as stupid as you clearly are: where is any lie????

Amazing how often I reduced the imbeciles like you to that single line.
Single because you can never find any examples of lies on my part.

But, I am pleased to have gotten under your scales again, pudding.

....to not be murderers.

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

4. It's not guns.

1650751557959.png

If parents did a better job of raising their kids, we would not have less gun violence, but less crime, better educated kids, and a more productive society. Until society finds a way of creating good parents we are left with other means of dealing with products of bad parenting such as gun control.

If parents did a better job of raising their kids, we would not have less gun violence, but less crime, better educated kids, and a more productive society. Until society finds a way of creating good parents we are left with other means of dealing with products of bad parenting such as gun control.

I hope you didn't miss this part of the OP:

And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by

I hope you didn't miss this part of the OP:

And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by
So your answer to gun violence is creating better people and fixing the ills of society. I think most people want something a little more down to earth and practical such as stopping the sale weapons of mass destruction to 18 year old kids, those with serious mental problem, and habitually criminals.

So your answer to gun violence is creating better people and fixing the ills of society. I think most people want something a little more down to earth and practical such as stopping the sale weapons of mass destruction to 18 year old kids, those with serious mental problem, and habitually criminals.

My answer is to get rid of those who have encouraged the dissolution of the society.

You vote for the movement responsibe for that dissolution.

Don't offer the lies about "something a little more down to earth and practical"....because every claim of such by the ones you vote for is a lie.

Gun laws, gun statutes, regulations, gun free zones.......which of those do criminals obey?

Those rules are simply pap for the easily fooled.....I guess that would be you.

Could there be a direct line from Progressivse doctrine to mass shootings????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

There is a path from Liberal/Progressive doctrines that lead directly to mass shootings. In Democrat indoctrination factories, the schools, they find that there is a marked difference between the behavior of young boys, and the girls: boys are less docile.

This is normal, but runs counter to the Progressive claim that sex is a social construct. Toward that end, the Leftists drug children, mostly boys, with drugs for “ADHD” and other “disorders,” and data will show that nearly every mass killer was on or prescribed psychotropic drugs.

“In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today's tragic event is headed in the same direction. According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having “mental illness” and a “personality disorder.” These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being “treated” with mind-altering psychiatric drugs…. The Columbine High School shooters were, of course, on psychiatric drugs… One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide…. We should be outlawing psychiatric medications, not an inanimate piece of metal.” Gun control? We need medication control! Newton elementary school shooter Adam Lanza likely on meds; labeled as having 'personality disorder' - NaturalNews.com

No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

Democrat culture is the problem.

Worth a look:

1653514197157.png

All sorts of behaviors are dealt with by the above groups with psychotropic drugs.

At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. It is important to note the following lists cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”. Also note that all these mass shootings didn’t just occur in the United States.

Of these 14, seven were seeing either a psychiatrist (5 of them) or psychologist (2 of them). It is not known whether or not the other half were seeing a psychiatrist, as it has not been published.

1. Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2010: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.

2. Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.

3. Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.

4. Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.

5. Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.

6. Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.

7. Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.

8. Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.

9. El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.

11. Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.

12. Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.

13. Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.

14. Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.

Note: Psychiatric Drugs Can Also Cause Severe Withdrawal Symptoms— Violent and Suicidal Thoughts – Watch This 2 Minute Video

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.

Columbine | CCHR International

Democrats/Liberals/Progressives are killing civilization.

Forum List

Back