🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

Are you a "bad hombre" or a "nasty woman"?

Still offendied by "bad hombre" are ya?...what a pussy. :lol:

How can anyone be offended by someone who loves Taco Bowls?

29906170001_4880290360001_video-still-for-video-4880173616001.jpg

Last edited:
Evidently not....she is about to be elected President

Those who think she "failed miserably" are stuck on Trump

She'll never be president....the Cubs have already pulled off the miracle of the year.

Only 9 days left for that stupidity. :0) Trump isn't even doing as well as Romney did with WHITE voters .. who lost in an electoral landslide. :0) And of course, white voters, white males votes, is all you've got.

Perhaps now is the time to gather all your 'It was rigged' talking points.

:0) 9 days to oblivion.

Only 9 days left for that stupidity. :0) Trump isn't even doing as well as Romney did with WHITE voters .. who lost in an electoral landslide. :0) And of course, white voters, white males votes, is all you've got.

That's "Mr.Trump" and soon to be "President Trump" to you, boy. :blsmile:

Evidently not....she is about to be elected President

Those who think she "failed miserably" are stuck on Trump

She'll never be president....the Cubs have already pulled off the miracle of the year.

That's "Mr.Trump" to you, boy. :blsmile:

Kiss my ass bitch. :lol:

9 days to oblivion.

lol............. we HAVE come a long way baby, & you haven't gotten the memo yet? poor poor poorly educated you....

EDIA]

Actually the fact that your first woman president is a former First Lady, instead of making it on her own, is the Opposite of you coming a long way.

And shove your poorly educated shit up your ass, you asshole.
How many Presidents have made it on their own?

Hillary got exposure as First Lady. Exposure that revealed she was very smart, had good political instincts and was a hard worker

No other First Lady was able to parlay that exposure into a political career that led to the presidency

Most other first ladies were probably not interested in pursuing a political career after their husbands term.

Yes, most presidents have serious connections that helped launch them, I am sure.
ught & apparently still do
I don't know how many of them STARTED out with their first office being a national one.

My point is that it contradicts the Feminist Narrative. She did NOT make it own her own.

She has NOT come a long way. SHe rode her husband to where she is today.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.... just wow. did you ever stop to think that whether or not they WANTED to pursue a political career, wasn't gonna happen was because the opportunity wasn't there, but great resistance to it by knuckledraggers such as *YOU* was? they thought ( & still do) that we weren't capable of deciding on such complex & demanding issues & actually governing them... after all, we shouldn't worry our pretty little heads off & let the 'boys' handle it, right? you need to pick your fucking knuckles up off the ground when you walk, dude.

I'm not sure what point you think you are making or arguing against. BTW, Fuck you.

Regardless of your insulting hysteria, my point stands.

Hillary rode her husband's career to high office.

Her story is NOT a "You've come a long way baby" Feminist Victory.

<pfffft> a little defensive 'eh? no surprise there. oh & BTW, you don't get to decide, because the very FACT that she is a woman & got as far as she did pre clinton days means she went quite far. lol... when you have a vagina, then you get a say in it, honey.

:fu:

riiiiiiiiiiight................ like the basket of deplorables wasn't embraced?

Nobody knew what the fuck she was talking about....an old hag's phrase.

is it? who knew. doesn't change the fact that nobody was offended by it except for some limp wrists. oh & of course trump.

then there's the 'puppet' comment..............

<<snicker>>

is it? who knew. doesn't change the fact that nobody was offended by it except for some limp wrists. oh & of course trump.

<<snicker>>

Go "easy" on right wingers, my dear, they are not in a very good mood...and its getting worse by the day. LOL

<<snicker>>

Go "easy" on right wingers, my dear, they are not in a very good mood...and its getting worse by the day. LOL

dare we call THEM 'nasty'? that might just push 'em over the proverbial edge....:party:

<<snicker>>

Like I said, it's an old hag's saying....some shit about a basket of something that upsets the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, old criminal's collapsed ass. But we knew what "irredeemable" means.....the half of the country who considers her a piece of shit traitor who should be hanged along side her "husband" on the South Lawn.

<<snicker>>

Like I said, it's an old hag's saying....some shit about a basket of something that upsets the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, old criminal's collapsed ass. But we knew what "irredeemable" means.....the half of the country who considers her a piece of shit traitor who should be hanged along side her "husband" on the South Lawn.

you & yours are gonna lose. start getting used to it. :spinner:

<<snicker>>

Only is Soros' voting machines aren't reprogrammed....only chance you Rats have of avoiding a landslide.

<<snicker>>

Only is Soros' voting machines aren't reprogrammed....only chance you Rats have of avoiding a landslide.

dream on sweety...............

There just aren’t any current connections to Soros or any of his cronies and makers of U.S. voting machines. Most importantly, each county in America has its own inventory of machines from various manufacturers, and each board of elections has its own I.T. people who have to reprogram the machines every election. Even if they wanted to, there is no way manufacturers could rig machines years ahead of time to favor one candidate, as it could not be known what voting positions to change or when random test votes for accuracy would be taken.

Blog: Don’t sweat Soros voting machines

There just aren’t any current connections to Soros or any of his cronies and makers of U.S. voting machines. Most importantly, each county in America has its own inventory of machines from various manufacturers, and each board of elections has its own I.T. people who have to reprogram the machines every election. Even if they wanted to, there is no way manufacturers could rig machines years ahead of time to favor one candidate, as it could not be known what voting positions to change or when random test votes for accuracy would be taken.

Blog: Don’t sweat Soros voting machines

Here ya go, dumbshit....I'm sure you'll be pleased as punch about it.

16 Battleground States Using SOROS Voting Machines!

Forum List

Back