How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

A woman who is only a public figure because of the serial sexual harasser, (likely rapist) that she has enabled for decades?

I can see from here the spittle on your screen.....Take a laxative....LOL

And once again, the lefty can't say anything to challenge my point, but is too dishonest to admit it.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

:lol: I'll be your huckleberry .. where is your 'point?'

If your point is that Hillary is a public figure only because of her husband .. well, that would be typical right-wing ignorance.

If magic could thrust you into the positions that she's had .. could you do it?

Of course you couldn't .. you're much too stupid to last 5 minutes in the positions that she's had.

Hillary, on the other hand, has used those positions to propel her to the highest office in the country .. while you spend your days posting dogshit ignorance on a message board. :0)

SHe used her HUSBAND, to propel herself to high office.

She would never had had the name recognition to run for Senator without being married to a powerful man.

She would not have been able to get the nomination to run for that office, without the power that came from being married to a powerful man.

lol............. we HAVE come a long way baby, & you haven't gotten the memo yet? poor poor poorly educated you....

I mean really, not a single damn one of them ever came forth until now? Unbelievable.

Did you notice (probably not) that all these women came out with their accusations AFTER Trump claimed that he NEVER abused women???

I'm just curious........does being NOW a writer for HuffPost mean that one was NEVER harassed by Trump years ago? Just a simple question. LOL

Actually with all the WikiLeaks info out there about the DNC and Hillary inciting violence at Trump rallies including the Chicago rally and the fact that all these losers held their water until now, it certainly is not hard to imagine they are all paid for by Hillary's campaign. I mean really, not a single damn one of them ever came forth until now? Unbelievable. Maybe one or two but certainly not every damn one of them.

sure sure. & she personally offered to pay their legals bills too, right?

I mean really, not a single damn one of them ever came forth until now? Unbelievable.

Did you notice (probably not) that all these women came out with their accusations AFTER Trump claimed that he NEVER abused women???

not to mention many have said they figured he'd go after them & ruin their lives like he is known to have done to so many people....

I am truly amazed that I.....as an older, white male.....cannot explain why many of my cohorts are so damn far behind in accepting the diversity that has made and makes us truly great and unique.......Its "interesting" in a sociological level, but on the purely human level,its downright unexplainable.

What I noticed was that none of them had ever came forward until now. No, I do not think it was coincidence. I do not drink the same kool-aid you drink. I am a realist.

I am truly amazed that I.....as an older, white male.....cannot explain why many of my cohorts are so damn far behind in accepting the diversity that has made and makes us truly great and unique.......Its "interesting" in a sociological level, but on the purely human level,its downright unexplainable.

Well, I am probably older than you and most probably as well educated as you and I can't understand from where you are coming from.

not to mention many have said they figured he'd go after them & ruin their lives like he is known to have done to so many people....

Well, after all, Donald Trump is not Hillary. You should not expect everyone to be as prolific as Hillary is in going after women.

A woman who is only a public figure because of the serial sexual harasser, (likely rapist) that she has enabled for decades?

YOu were gloating last year that the next Republican President had not been born yet.

And now you are here claiming that if the GOP loses this election, that it is Trump's fault.

And you are either too dim or too dishonest to know/admit that your positions are mutually exclusive.

Does nothing to refute the point that nominating a misogynist like Trump to run against the first woman candidate may be the dumbest political move in history

Normally, a candidate taking 55% of the women's vote is doing quite well. Hillary will take 65%

Yes, it did.

If it was not for the complete corruption of the mainstream media, any attempt by lefties to use the Woman Card in defense of HIllary would be laughed at, loud and long.

BUt constant repetition and limited contradiction is creating the illusion of credibility for the move.

The bit where your side constantly lies about everthing and everyone for the Right is bad enough.

When you take the additional step of blaming us for the results or your vile tactics, that is rubbing salt in the wound.

I remember disagreeing with you about the possibility that your One Party Utopia would result in utter disaster.

Now, it's like you and your are doing everything you can to make sure of that.

No matter how many times you state it.....Playing back what Trump has said is not lying

Nothing in my post referred to anything that Trump said.

Your "reply" is a completely non sequitur.

My point stands.

If it was not for the complete corruption of the mainstream media, any attempt by lefties to use the Woman Card in defense of HIllary would be laughed at, loud and long.

BUt constant repetition and limited contradiction is creating the illusion of credibility for the move.

Save it

if anything, the MSM has been soft on Donald Trump
Any other candidate would be out on his ass the first time he said something remotely as offensive

And again, you express denial, but without addressing my point about your candidate.

Are you ever going to either admit that my point is valid, or try to explain why you think it is not?

And once again, the lefty can't say anything to challenge my point, but is too dishonest to admit it.

If your point is that Hillary is a public figure only because of her husband .. well, that would be typical right-wing ignorance.

Of course you couldn't .. you're much too stupid to last 5 minutes in the positions that she's had.

Hillary, on the other hand, has used those positions to propel her to the highest office in the country .. while you spend your days posting dogshit ignorance on a message board. :0)
There have been 43 other First Ladies....all got there because of their husbands

None have progressed as far in the political arena as Hillary. Only Eleanor Roosevelt worked out a career of her own. If Hillary was in over her head it would have been clearly evident. She would not be a two time Senator from NY. She would not have gotten as far as she did in the 208 primaries. She would not be able to go head to head with foreign dignitaries as Sec of State and she would not be presumed to be the next President

Comparing Hillary's accomplishments to a pool of people that includes women from the 1700s is the type of inherent dishonesty that I have come to expect from lefties, and you never disappoint.

Actually, Abigail Adams was quite accomplished before she was a first lady as well as afterwards. So was Dolly Madison

Why have no other recent First Ladies taken the "gravy train" to easy political office?

Good for them.

It does not change the fact that comparing the accomplishments of a First Lady in the 21st century to a First Lady from the 18th century is a lesson designed to teach incorrect information.

What point do you think you made by doing that?

She would never had had the name recognition to run for Senator without being married to a powerful man.

She would not have been able to get the nomination to run for that office, without the power that came from being married to a powerful man.

In other words NO WOMAN could ever rise to prominence unless she has a powerful husband???

(these right wing morons may NOT ever want the women's vote.....Go figure, they're just relying on old, white, hardly educated males to win.....LOL)

This is a classic example of the way Confirmation Bias works.

I point out the one specific woman used her husband to advance her career.

And the lefty in question reads that as a blanket statement that "no woman could rise to prominence unless she had a powerful husband."

There was nothing sexist about my statement. NOr would there be ANY reason for ANY reasonable woman to be offended by my statement and to thus not vote republican.

But Biased filled libs like yourself in the media CONSTANTLY report such utter idiocy as "news" or "fact" as a group, constantly reinforcing each others delusions, and thus we have a complete false image of the GOP presented and accepted as fact by millions of people.

How do you know that? Quite obviously she's capable

All of which means that she's a hell of a lot smarter than you .. and soon to be a historic President of the United States.

Democrats are good at electing historic presidents .. and I suspect that after Hillary leaves office in 8 years, democrats will elect another historic president .. a Hispanic one.

Nothing you can do about that.

1. Plenty of capable people never get a chance to contribute. HIllary's path was based on using her husband to advance her career.

2. Your pride in "Firsts" would be more impressive to me if the candidates you advanced won regardless of their "minority" status instead of because of them.

Democrats are good at electing historic presidents .. and I suspect that after Hillary leaves office in 8 years, democrats will elect another historic president .. a Hispanic one.

Nothing you can do about that

INDEED.....and that is because, with admittedly the many flaws within the democratic party, they are much more INCLUSIVE, when compared to the GOP that hasn't been able to shed its racist, misogynistic and xenophobic base.

Constantly repeating your smears is just you being as asshole. It doesn't make them true.

How do you know that? Quite obviously she's capable

All of which means that she's a hell of a lot smarter than you .. and soon to be a historic President of the United States.

Nothing you can do about that.

Democrats gave us our first Catholic President
First Jewish candidate for Vice President
First Black man as President
Now, First woman president

Republicans? Rich,white, Christian males

YOu say that like it proves something.

lol............. we HAVE come a long way baby, & you haven't gotten the memo yet? poor poor poorly educated you....

EDIA]

Actually the fact that your first woman president is a former First Lady, instead of making it on her own, is the Opposite of you coming a long way.

And shove your poorly educated shit up your ass, you asshole.

Does nothing to refute the point that nominating a misogynist like Trump to run against the first woman candidate may be the dumbest political move in history

Normally, a candidate taking 55% of the women's vote is doing quite well. Hillary will take 65%

Yes, it did.

The bit where your side constantly lies about everthing and everyone for the Right is bad enough.

When you take the additional step of blaming us for the results or your vile tactics, that is rubbing salt in the wound.

I remember disagreeing with you about the possibility that your One Party Utopia would result in utter disaster.

Now, it's like you and your are doing everything you can to make sure of that.

No matter how many times you state it.....Playing back what Trump has said is not lying

Nothing in my post referred to anything that Trump said.

Your "reply" is a completely non sequitur.

My point stands.

Save it

if anything, the MSM has been soft on Donald Trump
Any other candidate would be out on his ass the first time he said something remotely as offensive

And again, you express denial, but without addressing my point about your candidate.

Are you ever going to either admit that my point is valid, or try to explain why you think it is not?
Your point is endless petty whining about how life is not fair to Trump

Fuck them. If they are that stupid to vote for Hillary than fuck them.

EDIA]

Actually the fact that your first woman president is a former First Lady, instead of making it on her own, is the Opposite of you coming a long way.

And shove your poorly educated shit up your ass, you asshole.
How many Presidents have made it on their own?

Hillary got exposure as First Lady. Exposure that revealed she was very smart, had good political instincts and was a hard worker

No other First Lady was able to parlay that exposure into a political career that led to the presidency

Idiot ^^^. How many of those employed in 2006 found themselves out of work at the end of January 2009, Obama's first month in office?

That would be + or - 900,000; and how many more in the months of 2009 following? You really are stupid to even post such crap and believe anyone believes you credible.
Recessions happen all the time, and then the economy recovers. Obama's recovery is the slowest and weakest since the Great Depression. Judging Obama's policies by comparing now to the bottom of a recession is the sure sign of a moron.

Stop digging, or is the theory of holes too difficult for you to comprehend? Recessions do not happen all the time! Saying they do is a lie!

The Great Recession impacted the entire nation and most of our people. The free fall began in October 2008, before Obama was elected and three months before he took the oath of office.

Those ^^^ are facts, your opinions are absurd on this issue, and too many others to comment upon.

Recessions happen on average every 7 years, moron. The so-called "Great Recession" would have been an ordinary recession if Obama had resisted the urge to cure it. Everything he did just made it worse. He turned a normal recession into a catastrophe. That's what Democrats do.

It was already way passed an ordinary recession when Bush left office
Losing 750,000 jobs a month is not ordinary, a stock market dropping from 14,000 to 8,000 is not ordinary, Banks and auto companies collapsing is not ordinary

Obama stopped a depression, one of his greatest accomplishments

There's no such thing as an "ordinary recession." BTW, the recession Carter handed Reagan was worse. Within two years Reagan had GDP growth at over 7%.

From this link: The 13 Worst Recessions, Depressions, and Panics In American History

1973-75 Recession
This period stood apart from many other U.S. recessions as it was marked distinctly by stagflation – the combination of high unemployment and high inflation. The United States faced a surge in oil prices due to OAPEC’s (Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries) oil embargo, combined with increased spending due to the Vietnam War and a stock market crash after the collapse of the Bretton Woods monetary relation system, officially putting an end to the economic boom which followed WWII. Unemployment peaked at 9% and, although the recession is recognized as having ended in 1975, the country experienced low economic growth for years afterwards.

Early 1980’s Recession
In the late 1970’s, inflation was on the rise in the United States, in part left over from the 1973 recession. As a result, the Federal Reserve tightened monetary policy considerably, in turn causing investment purchases to drop as capital became less available. By winter of 1982, however, inflation continued to drop and unemployment rose for several years.

Current Recession
It is difficult to say whether this current recession will be regarded as one of the worst in American history, but it is certainly shaping up that way. The result of an economy built on overextended consumer credit and risky mortgages, the crisis began in March, 2008 as investment bank Bear Stearns became the first of dozens of major American institutions to fail or be bailed out by the Fed. Bear Stearns would soon be joined by AIG, Lehman Brothers, GM, and Countrywide, to name a few. Unemployment has hovered just below 10% for nearly two years. It remains to be seen whether we are in the midst of a recovery or if this is just the eye of the storm.

My question for bripat: Are you a pathological liar, or a simpleton who simply echoes bullshit from bullshiters?

Forum List

Back