How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

A woman who is only a public figure because of the serial sexual harasser, (likely rapist) that she has enabled for decades?

I can see from here the spittle on your screen.....Take a laxative....LOL

And once again, the lefty can't say anything to challenge my point, but is too dishonest to admit it.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

And once again, the lefty can't say anything to challenge my point, but is too dishonest to admit it.

Darn, that laxative didn't help??? LOL

One reason I disassociate with the Democrats is they look not at the individual but divide people into groups. The GOP shouldn't look to go after the women's, Hispanic, gay, etc. votes. If we lose badly as I suspect then next time we just have to avoid nominating somebody who doesn't practice belief in the Golden Rule.

A woman who is only a public figure because of the serial sexual harasser, (likely rapist) that she has enabled for decades?

:lol: I'll be your huckleberry .. where is your 'point?'

If your point is that Hillary is a public figure only because of her husband .. well, that would be typical right-wing ignorance.

If magic could thrust you into the positions that she's had .. could you do it?

Of course you couldn't .. you're much too stupid to last 5 minutes in the positions that she's had.

Hillary, on the other hand, has used those positions to propel her to the highest office in the country .. while you spend your days posting dogshit ignorance on a message board. :0)

Yes, good ol' moronic Trump throws out such "wonderful" phrases as, "what a nasty woman" and "bad hombres"......That's the way to do it, you racist and misogynistic orange clown.....LOL

THe blacks and browns were block voting for you race baiting poverty pimps for decades before Trump hit the scene.

Why are you such a liar?

But Trumps loss of the women's vote is unprecedented

In an election against the first woman to run for President, Republicans put up a man who is a serial philanderer with demeaning views towards women

A perfect storm

YOu were gloating last year that the next Republican President had not been born yet.

And now you are here claiming that if the GOP loses this election, that it is Trump's fault.

And you are either too dim or too dishonest to know/admit that your positions are mutually exclusive.

Does nothing to refute the point that nominating a misogynist like Trump to run against the first woman candidate may be the dumbest political move in history

Normally, a candidate taking 55% of the women's vote is doing quite well. Hillary will take 65%

Yes, it did.

If it was not for the complete corruption of the mainstream media, any attempt by lefties to use the Woman Card in defense of HIllary would be laughed at, loud and long.

BUt constant repetition and limited contradiction is creating the illusion of credibility for the move.

The bit where your side constantly lies about everthing and everyone for the Right is bad enough.

When you take the additional step of blaming us for the results or your vile tactics, that is rubbing salt in the wound.

I remember disagreeing with you about the possibility that your One Party Utopia would result in utter disaster.

Now, it's like you and your are doing everything you can to make sure of that.

No matter how many times you state it.....Playing back what Trump has said is not lying

Don't care about others sex life, BUT go check out republicans dumb enough to get caught talking about rape. RICK SANTORUM, TODD AKINS, LAWRANCE LOCKMAN, RICK MOURDOCK, CLAYTON WILLIAMS. they said it, but how many had thoughts like this????

Darn, that laxative didn't help??? LOL

67f360def5d75fcbec6ff0640e109a9a.jpg

If your point is that Hillary is a public figure only because of her husband .. well, that would be typical right-wing ignorance.

Of course you couldn't .. you're much too stupid to last 5 minutes in the positions that she's had.

Hillary, on the other hand, has used those positions to propel her to the highest office in the country .. while you spend your days posting dogshit ignorance on a message board. :0)

SHe used her HUSBAND, to propel herself to high office.

She would never had had the name recognition to run for Senator without being married to a powerful man.

She would not have been able to get the nomination to run for that office, without the power that came from being married to a powerful man.

There have been 43 other First Ladies....all got there because of their husbands

None have progressed as far in the political arena as Hillary. Only Eleanor Roosevelt worked out a career of her own. If Hillary was in over her head it would have been clearly evident. She would not be a two time Senator from NY. She would not have gotten as far as she did in the 208 primaries. She would not be able to go head to head with foreign dignitaries as Sec of State and she would not be presumed to be the next President

THe blacks and browns were block voting for you race baiting poverty pimps for decades before Trump hit the scene.

Why are you such a liar?

In an election against the first woman to run for President, Republicans put up a man who is a serial philanderer with demeaning views towards women

A perfect storm

YOu were gloating last year that the next Republican President had not been born yet.

And now you are here claiming that if the GOP loses this election, that it is Trump's fault.

And you are either too dim or too dishonest to know/admit that your positions are mutually exclusive.

Does nothing to refute the point that nominating a misogynist like Trump to run against the first woman candidate may be the dumbest political move in history

Normally, a candidate taking 55% of the women's vote is doing quite well. Hillary will take 65%

Yes, it did.

If it was not for the complete corruption of the mainstream media, any attempt by lefties to use the Woman Card in defense of HIllary would be laughed at, loud and long.

BUt constant repetition and limited contradiction is creating the illusion of credibility for the move.

The bit where your side constantly lies about everthing and everyone for the Right is bad enough.

When you take the additional step of blaming us for the results or your vile tactics, that is rubbing salt in the wound.

I remember disagreeing with you about the possibility that your One Party Utopia would result in utter disaster.

No matter how many times you state it.....Playing back what Trump has said is not lying

Nothing in my post referred to anything that Trump said.

Your "reply" is a completely non sequitur.

My point stands.

There have been 43 other First Ladies....all got there because of their husbands

None have progressed as far in the political arena as Hillary. Only Eleanor Roosevelt worked out a career of her own. If Hillary was in over her head it would have been clearly evident. She would not be a two time Senator from NY. She would not have gotten as far as she did in the 208 primaries. She would not be able to go head to head with foreign dignitaries as Sec of State and she would not be presumed to be the next President

Comparing Hillary's accomplishments to a pool of people that includes women from the 1700s is the type of inherent dishonesty that I have come to expect from lefties, and you never disappoint.

A perfect storm

Yes, it did.

Nothing in my post referred to anything that Trump said.

Your "reply" is a completely non sequitur.

My point stands.

Save it

if anything, the MSM has been soft on Donald Trump
Any other candidate would be out on his ass the first time he said something remotely as offensive

Comparing Hillary's accomplishments to a pool of people that includes women from the 1700s is the type of inherent dishonesty that I have come to expect from lefties, and you never disappoint.

Actually, Abigail Adams was quite accomplished before she was a first lady as well as afterwards. So was Dolly Madison

Why have no other recent First Ladies taken the "gravy train" to easy political office?

She would never had had the name recognition to run for Senator without being married to a powerful man.

She would not have been able to get the nomination to run for that office, without the power that came from being married to a powerful man.

In other words NO WOMAN could ever rise to prominence unless she has a powerful husband???

(these right wing morons may NOT ever want the women's vote.....Go figure, they're just relying on old, white, hardly educated males to win.....LOL)

How do you know that? Quite obviously she's capable

All of which means that she's a hell of a lot smarter than you .. and soon to be a historic President of the United States.

Democrats are good at electing historic presidents .. and I suspect that after Hillary leaves office in 8 years, democrats will elect another historic president .. a Hispanic one.

Nothing you can do about that.

Democrats are good at electing historic presidents .. and I suspect that after Hillary leaves office in 8 years, democrats will elect another historic president .. a Hispanic one.

Nothing you can do about that

INDEED.....and that is because, with admittedly the many flaws within the democratic party, they are much more INCLUSIVE, when compared to the GOP that hasn't been able to shed its racist, misogynistic and xenophobic base.

Last edited:

All of which means that she's a hell of a lot smarter than you .. and soon to be a historic President of the United States.

Democrats gave us our first Catholic President
First Jewish candidate for Vice President
First Black man as President
Now, First woman president

Republicans? Rich,white, Christian males

i hope he or she is a hispanic muslim.

I'm just curious........does being NOW a writer for HuffPost mean that one was NEVER harassed by Trump years ago? Just a simple question. LOL

Actually with all the WikiLeaks info out there about the DNC and Hillary inciting violence at Trump rallies including the Chicago rally and the fact that all these losers held their water until now, it certainly is not hard to imagine they are all paid for by Hillary's campaign. I mean really, not a single damn one of them ever came forth until now? Unbelievable. Maybe one or two but certainly not every damn one of them.

Forum List

Back