How Trump can win this easily and use it for 2020 even if goes to the courts.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So, if Trump cannot come to an agreement and decides to call a National Emergency and uses the funds to build it, he can win it BOTH ways for 2020 if he plays it right (which no doubt he will).

If, they send it to the courts and drag it out, he uses it as a rallying cry for 2020. "Come out and vote for me and we are going to get it done with a majority". He can also point to any of his competition and call them out on it "do you support a wall to protect the American People"? They will be cornered.

Of course, if the wall goes forward and the courts don't interfere, he can take credit for it in 2020, "see, I keep my promises".

Either way, since he went all the way with a National Emergency call, he will keep his support and expand it. He holds all the cards in terms of benefiting either way. I believe, Democrats are in trouble on this issue.

Last edited:
So, if Trump cannot come to an agreement and decides to call a National Emergency and uses the funds to build it, he will win BOTH ways for 2020.

If, they send it to the courts and drag it out, he uses it as a rallying cry for 2020. "Come out and vote for me and we are going to get it done with a majority". He can also point to any of his competition and call them out on it "do you support a wall to protect the American People"? They will be cornered.

Of course, if the wall goes forward and the courts don't interfere, he can take credit for it in 2020, "see, I keep my promises".

Either way, since he went all the way with a National Emergency call, he will keep his support and expand it. He holds all the cards in terms of benefiting either way. I believe, Democrats are in trouble on this issue.
There's not enough money allocated for military construction to build it, and he's going to be in court through 2020 if he tries it.

But declaring an emergency would give his supporters a wet dream and feed the base to get Rush and Coulter off his ass, which would let the gummit be reopened.

Democrats are lying and the fake news is backing their lies. They simply deny the staggering amount of crimes that illegals are committing and that's their excuse for not funding border security. But Trump has a job do to, keep America safe. He swore an oath to do the job, I think he's going to make good on that one way or another.

So, if Trump cannot come to an agreement and decides to call a National Emergency and uses the funds to build it, he will win BOTH ways for 2020.

There's not enough money allocated for military construction to build it, and he's going to be in court through 2020 if he tries it.

But declaring an emergency would give his supporters a wet dream and feed the base to get Rush and Coulter off his ass, which would let the gummit be reopened.

There is an Emergency Fund which is available to him. It's many more billions than he needs.

So, if Trump cannot come to an agreement and decides to call a National Emergency and uses the funds to build it, he can win it BOTH ways for 2020 if he plays it right (which no doubt he will).

You are oh so right. Trump has a win no matter how you look at it.

The Dems under the gruesome twosome will look exactly like what they are. People who aren't interested in border security and don't care that illegals coast the tax payers billions each year.

Win, win for Trump.

Hey SC,

My grandparents were (legal) immigrants, I've no problem there, but every time I go out now I run into people who don't even speak English. A lot of them don't even UNDERSTAND a word of english. Only a total horse's ass can't see the detrimental impact that mass illegal immigration is having on us as population and traffic jams soar and our resources dwindle. Electric networks pushed to the breaking point, lack of water and water treatment, every doctor's office overrun with patients. Being against securing our own border and vetting immigrants through a legal process is a LOSING PROPOSITION.

If the Mexicans weren't so forcing the issue with these massive caravans, we could go without the wall. They created the problem and ultimately, they must pay us for it.

Unless he is retarded (which I am starting to think he is) Drumpf should never say "do you support a wall to protect the American People"?

Look. He already let Pelosi trick him into owning the shut down on national tv. If he asks the stupid question you suggested, they could have a jr congress person to make him look like an ass and not for the first time in his life I might add.

Forum List

Back