How trump Decentralized government power to win this battle

trump is president by a fluke and he did not win the popular vote in 49 states. Since California is an American state their votes do count in an election. I am sure had the same thing that happened to Clinton happened to trump you would be singing another tune.

LMAO you know what votes don't count...wait for it...popular votes :auiqs.jpg: "Trump is president by a fluke" LMAO severe TDS denial. Trump whooped Hillary, the Dem party, the liberal media, and your $1.2 billion campaign war chest. Trump even took 3 of the Dem blue states :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:over 300 EC votes and 30 states ouch, what an ass whooping the Dem's suffered.
Let's examine your lunacy real quick. We've had 57 elections and the winner of the popular vote has won the electoral vote 52 times. So trump is president by fluke. And Russian help.

I agree, I wish more red tape would be cut .

If he didn’t smack the FDA around we would have no 15 minute test today.

DEREGULATION! NOOW!!

If Trump hadn't tossed Obama's pandemic playbook and gutted the CDC and NIH, we would look more like South Korea instead of a 3rd world shit-hhole, shithead.

94100393_1529932423849326_7833004145756864512_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I agree, I wish more red tape would be cut .

If he didn’t smack the FDA around we would have no 15 minute test today.

DEREGULATION! NOOW!!

If Trump hadn't tossed Obama's pandemic playbook and gutted the CDC and NIH, we would look more like South Korea instead of a 3rd world shit-hhole, shithead.

94100393_1529932423849326_7833004145756864512_n.jpg
He actually gave them a pay raise.. stop watching fake news

trump is president by a fluke and he did not win the popular vote in 49 states. Since California is an American state their votes do count in an election. I am sure had the same thing that happened to Clinton happened to trump you would be singing another tune.

LMAO you know what votes don't count...wait for it...popular votes :auiqs.jpg: "Trump is president by a fluke" LMAO severe TDS denial. Trump whooped Hillary, the Dem party, the liberal media, and your $1.2 billion campaign war chest. Trump even took 3 of the Dem blue states :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:over 300 EC votes and 30 states ouch, what an ass whooping the Dem's suffered.
Let's examine your lunacy real quick. We've had 57 elections and the winner of the popular vote has won the electoral vote 52 times. So trump is president by fluke. And Russian help.

There was no popular vote dingbat. No popular vote campaign, campaign stops, campaign ads, no popular vote anything, ever, in any POTUS election. :itsok:

Forum List

Back