How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

Conservatives hate America.

They committed an act of domestic terrorism to overthrow a lawfully conducted election, contrary to the will of the people, in complete contempt of the rule of law.
Never seen that, I watched news story after news story about BLM and antifa destroying America! Not sure what you’re watching, but they are far from conservative

"Only 75 people were arrested on the day of the Capitol siege, and police were not stopping and frisking random protesters. Yet the authorities still turned up a wide array of weapons among the tiny slice of protesters who were arrested before and after the Capitol invasion.The haul included an assault rifle, a crossbow and 11 Molotov cocktails — all found in the car of an Alabama man.Others had brass knuckles and pocket knives, stun guns and "stinger whips."In all, police recovered a dozen guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition from seven people who were arrested before and after the Capitol riot, according to a review of court documents. One man, Lonnie Coffman of Alabama, was found with a massive arsenal that included five guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, federal prosecutors say."

How many does it take to incapacitate someone? One I imagine.

View attachment 588951

And?

I am sure a bunch of blob supporters stormed the capitol in an organized fashion. Their intent was to stop the peaceful transfer of power and keep your blob in the Oval Office. That it was a harebrained scheme doesn't mean it wasn't criminal. I'm happy that the Oath Keepers are being charged with sedition. You should be too so it doesn't happen again.

You people are so concerned about the peaceful transfer of power, where was this “concern” in 2017 when Trump was elected and Democrats refused to show up for the vote out of protest and agents of change were torching cars and smashing windows throughout DC?

"Only 75 people were arrested on the day of the Capitol siege, and police were not stopping and frisking random protesters. Yet the authorities still turned up a wide array of weapons among the tiny slice of protesters who were arrested before and after the Capitol invasion.The haul included an assault rifle, a crossbow and 11 Molotov cocktails — all found in the car of an Alabama man.Others had brass knuckles and pocket knives, stun guns and "stinger whips."In all, police recovered a dozen guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition from seven people who were arrested before and after the Capitol riot, according to a review of court documents. One man, Lonnie Coffman of Alabama, was found with a massive arsenal that included five guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, federal prosecutors say."

I hate it when I try to overthrow the most powerful govt on Earth and leave my guns at home. :auiqs.jpg:

I was already aware of all that none of which disqualifies her from being motivated by partisan politics. Thanks for playing
Cool. Just so we are clear, she’s way smarter, better accomplished, and far more experienced than you.

You people are so concerned about the peaceful transfer of power, where was this “concern” in 2017 when Trump was elected and Democrats refused to show up for the vote out of protest and agents of change were torching cars and smashing windows throughout DC?
Not showing up for the inauguration has no effect on the peaceful transition of power.

Shhh it’s okay for them to riot loot and insurrect

A Mob that was led by seditious conspirators...in military stack formation

Obviously you have never seen a stack formation in your entire life.

If that was a stack formation, then any large crowd bunched together can be considered a stack formation. It was a mob, but it wasn't "led" by anyone, much like any other riot or out of control protest.

1642379784940.jpeg

what are you talking about?

So, Trump cultists, has your really bad gaslighting routine gotten any of the charges against your traitor pals dropped? Has it gotten Ashli the dead traitor out of Hell?

No? Wow. It must truly suck to be you, sore-losers.

The Trump cultists here are attempting the lamest gaslighting in the history of gaslighting. Needless to say, they all know they're lying. So why do they lie, so knowlingly and so badly? Because cult.

So, Trump cultists, has your really bad gaslighting routine gotten any of the charges against your traitor pals dropped? Has it gotten Ashli the dead traitor out of Hell?

No? Wow. It must truly suck to be you, sore-losers.

The Trump cultists here are attempting the lamest gaslighting in the history of gaslighting. Needless to say, they all know they're lying. So why do they lie, so knowlingly and so badly? Because cult.
No insurrection ones

Obviously you have never seen a stack formation in your entire life.

If that was a stack formation, then any large crowd bunched together can be considered a stack formation. It was a mob, but it wasn't "led" by anyone, much like any other riot or out of control protest.
1642380736710.png

Stack formation

And the initial attack and he first breaches were done by Proud Boys and Oath Keepers...followed by "normies"

Forum List

Back