🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

Yeah, we know. By staging a coup. The topic of this thread. Try to keep up. :itsok:
No, filibustering the presiding Matt and Marjory said they didn’t get to go through their agenda because Peloser set up a coup. Ray Epps and one other rep taking videos for her

No one needs to explain anything based off a tweet from a CNN commentator.
Let’s talk about who this woman is.

She graduated cum laude from Princeton. She won a Fulbright scholarship and studied constitutional reform in Columbia. She graduated Yale Law. She was a special agent in the FBI in counterintelligence. She was an associate dean at Yale Law and now a senior lecturer there.

Anyway, you were saying?

And they went looking for BLM and Antifa.....

In the US Senate.

Yeah, that's just about the craziest thing ever written...period.
I'm not saying there weren't rioters who invaded the Capital. I'm saying the texts and conversations being reported are ambiguous at best. Everything is being twisted to fit the preconceived notion that there was a pre-planned insurrection and very little if no hard evidence to prove that. So far in over a year the government, despite tens of millions of dollars and millions of manhours being spent hasn't convicted a single person of insurrection, hell it hasn't even charges anyone with that crime. These people aren't mafia dons with decades of experience dodging wire taps and law enforcement operations. If the evidence was out there it would have been found by now and used to convict SOMEONE. A year is a long time given the unlimited resources, both public and private that have been focused on 1/6.

I'm not saying there weren't rioters who invaded the Capital. I'm saying the texts and conversations being reported are ambiguous at best. Everything is being twisted to fit the preconceived notion that there was a pre-planned insurrection and very little if no hard evidence to prove that. So far in over a year the government, despite tens of millions of dollars and millions of manhours being spent hasn't convicted a single person of insurrection, hell it hasn't even charges anyone with that crime. These people aren't mafia dons with decades of experience dodging wire taps and law enforcement operations. If the evidence was out there it would have been found by now and used to convict SOMEONE. A year is a long time given the unlimited resources, both public and private that have been focused on 1/6.
You don't think 8 guys dressed alike in tactical gear running up the steps as a group is a sign that it was pre-planned?

Meanwhile back in reality the sedition charges for the right wing terror groups were filed this week.

She graduated cum laude from Princeton. She won a Fulbright scholarship and studied constitutional reform in Columbia. She graduated Yale Law. She was a special agent in the FBI in counterintelligence. She was an associate dean at Yale Law and now a senior lecturer there.

Anyway, you were saying?
CNN hack now.

All what people?

Probably the taser guns that a lot of them brought...
How many taser guns? How many guns total? Again, where was the Capitol Police a
reinforcements? I am born, raised, and live in the DC Area. Prior to January 6, the Mayor of DC and all media outlets told people to stay out of DC due to “Anticipated tensions”. Mind you, these are the same jokers that said nothing as bout staying out of DC at the height of COVID in June ‘20 and the planned BLM protest that turned into DC getting torched and protestors scaling the White House fence to tried to get Trump.

A lot? Link?

And how do you tie someone up with a taser?

1642375653474.png

How many taser guns?
How many does it take to incapacitate someone? One I imagine.

1642375703584.png

How many guns total? Again, where was the Capitol Police a
reinforcements? I am born, raised, and live in the DC Area. Prior to January 6, the Mayor of DC and all media outlets told people to stay out of DC due to “Anticipated tensions”. Mind you, these are the same jokers that said nothing as bout staying out of DC at the height of COVID in June ‘20 and the planned BLM protest that turned into DC getting torched and protestors scaling the White House fence to tried to get Trump.
And?

I am sure a bunch of blob supporters stormed the capitol in an organized fashion. Their intent was to stop the peaceful transfer of power and keep your blob in the Oval Office. That it was a harebrained scheme doesn't mean it wasn't criminal. I'm happy that the Oath Keepers are being charged with sedition. You should be too so it doesn't happen again.

Anyway, you were saying?
I was already aware of all that none of which disqualifies her from being motivated by partisan politics. Thanks for playing

Forum List

Back