How utterly ridiculous are democrats and the msm?

So females can have Y chromosomes? That sounds like a spectrum of females. They can have XX chromosomes or XXY chromosomes. They could have ovaries or they could have testes. I'm fine if you want to admit females can have Y chromosomes and testes. I feel that supports my argument better than it supports yours.
no it’s a disorder

It's only recently that we have been willing to discuss them as a society. Some are still mad about that.

Can you point out the medical difference? Many issues are not physical as already noted, and what difference does that make anyway?
1) maybe in your limited circle
2) yes, ones a disorder born with extra chromosomes, one isn’t

Society has been dealing with these disorders for well...since society existed. These aren't new disorders you are talking about.

There is a difference between medical disorders, and people just deciding they are women or men that have no actually physical disorder.

She's a female born with a disorder....called Swyer Syndrome, XXY, mutation, which can be treated.

Some of these disorders cannot be treated though can be detected in the fetus. Now vetting gets even more political.

She's a female born with a disorder....called Swyer Syndrome, XXY, mutation, which can be treated.

Now it gets even more political for the Wuhan lab studying bat sex, as SRY indeed links to the furin cleavage site of SARS2 in comparing its amino acid sequences.
Swyer Syndrome / SRY Gene
'....SRY, DHH, NR5A1, CBX2, DMRT 1/2....'

17 Ap 2023 Post #40 SOX9-SRY Mullerian Duct Syndrome

which disorders can’t be treated?
No spoon-feeding or diaper changes. Pubmed.
How to treat or even why to treat a fetus in utero, knowing that it will suffer much pain after birth if left to complete its development.

Always trying to narrow the argument down to extreme levels to continue to defend an argument you can't actually defend.

The article posted noted that a person with XY Chromosomes became impregnated by another with XY chromosomes.
That’s why I don’t click on you morons articles. Two men aren’t getting each other pregnant fuck stick. They post these articles for idiots like you who believe it. If you had an ounce of intelligence you wouldn’t fall for it. Yet here you are.

That’s why I don’t click on you morons articles. Two men aren’t getting each other pregnant fuck stick. They post these articles for idiots like you who believe it. If you had an ounce of intelligence you wouldn’t fall for it. Yet here you are.

It's a scientific article. I understand why it offends you.

no it’s a disorder
You can call the thing that causes sex ambiguity whatever you like but you either have to admit sex isnt binary or that what makes males males and females females is at times itself ambiguous.

Forum List

Back