How utterly ridiculous are democrats and the msm?

Abnormalities do sort of change those facts because abnormal doesn't mean non existent. If someone was born with one arm I wouldn't insist they have two arms just because most people are born with two and I couldn't emotionally manage the incongruity.
No it doesnt. It means its abnormal 😄

😄

Neither do yours. I'll ask you since TN is afraid to answer. Is Caster Semenya, who was born with a vagina, internal testes and XY chromosomes a male or female?
She's a female born with a disorder....called Swyer Syndrome, XXY, mutation, which can be treated.

She's a female born with a disorder....called Swyer Syndrome, XXY, mutation, which can be treated.

So females can have XY chromosomes and testes? See you can either admit that sex is a spectrum or that male and female themselves exist on a spectrum.

They should be able to lead the lives that make them happy.
I don't disagree...and nothing is stopping them from doing just that. Go for it. Are all trans people born with these medical disorders that give them an extra chromosone? Should we start testing before we allow them to compete in women's sports?

MAGA Turds don't do nuance.
Trump will be president in 2024.

acandycorn-copy-1.gif

I don't disagree...and nothing is stopping them from doing just that. Go for it. Are all trans people born with these medical disorders that give them an extra chromosone? Should we start testing before we allow them to compete in women's sports?

I've not mentioned sports.

There are many questions society will need to deal with. IMO it's starts with stopping all the hate and name calling.

I've not mentioned sports.

There are many questions society will need to deal with. IMO it's starts with stopping all the hate and name calling.
Society has been dealing with these disorders for well...since society existed. These aren't new disorders you are talking about.

There is a difference between medical disorders, and people just deciding they are women or men that have no actually physical disorder.

So females can have XY chromosomes and testes? See you can either admit that sex is a spectrum or that male and female themselves exist on a spectrum.
They have XXY or XYY...it's a disorder, not a spectrum...like colors on a raindow

Chuck Todd thinks you need to be a scientist to realize there are only 2 genders.
Hahahahaha stupid is....^

Sex developed its "sexual intercourse" meaning in the early part of the century (now its more common meaning), and a few decades later gender gained a meaning referring to the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex, as in "gender roles." Later in the century, gender also came to have application in two closely related compound terms: gender identity refers to a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female; gender expression refers to the physical and behavioral manifestations of one's gender identity. By the end of the century gender by itself was being used as a synonym of gender identity.

They have XXY or XYY...it's a disorder, not a spectrum...like colors on a raindow
So females can have Y chromosomes? That sounds like a spectrum of females. They can have XX chromosomes or XXY chromosomes. They could have ovaries or they could have testes. I'm fine if you want to admit females can have Y chromosomes and testes. I feel that supports my argument better than it supports yours.

Society has been dealing with these disorders for well...since society existed. These aren't new disorders you are talking about.

It's only recently that we have been willing to discuss them as a society. Some are still mad about that.

There is a difference between medical disorders, and people just deciding they are women or men that have no actually physical disorder.

Can you point out the medical difference? Many issues are not physical as already noted, and what difference does that make anyway?

If you have a dick dangling between your legs but you have internal ovaries and XX chromosomes are you male or female?
That would be a hermaphrodite, or as my buddy used to say "morphodite". :auiqs.jpg:

Around 1 in 2200 is born a hermaphrodite. There were a couple in my neighborhood.

One was tall and blonde with a nice womanly-shaped keister..to which my friend would say:

"Why you looking at dat morphodite's ass?" and I'd say "Because that damn sure looks like a fine

woman's ass to me."

It was a nice example of a female derriere. No, I don't wanna mess with it, but you'd never know that

person had a penis unless you knew it. We did know it.

They have their own issues, but all this condoning mental illness stuff is retarded.

That neighborhood morphodite had a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Your a hermaphrodite, or as my buddy used to say "morphodite". :auiqs.jpg:

Around 1 in 2200 is born a hermaphrodite.

They have their own issues, but all this condoning mental illness stuff is retarded.
So not male or female.....?

😄

Forum List

Back