How utterly ridiculous are democrats and the msm?

So the lady has both XX and XY Chromosomes. Many here will argue that is impossible but there you go. The fact is, things are not as black and white as many want to believe.
The existence of the intersexed destroys any notion of sex being binary by these Bingos either can't cope or don't know what the fuck binary means.

So the lady has both XX and XY Chromosomes. Many here will argue that is impossible but there you go. The fact is, things are not as black and white as many want to believe.
That is not the same thing as being a man pretending to be a woman or vice versa. That is a RARE freak of nature and not at all related to the science & reality denying bullshit the left is engaged in.

oh when you redefine it snd don’t actually use a dictionary and make your own up i can see your point
Things get redefined all the time and Merriam Webster isn't a biology book which is what you asked for. I went and got the opinion of biologists. Merriam Webster doesn't address the intersexed, would you care to?
binary means two things

intersex refers to a small percentage of people born with a medical disorder that needs proper treatment
Small doesn't mean non existent and I'm not even sure what you mean by treatment but it isn't going to change the fact that they exist between the extremes of male and female.

That is not the same thing as being a man pretending to be a woman or vice versa. That is a RARE freak of nature and not at all related to the science & reality denying bullshit the left is engaged in.
Insults and slurs are all the evidence we need that you simple people are frightened by nature's diversity and ambiguity.

Things get redefined all the time and Merriam Webster isn't a biology book which is what you asked for. I went and got the opinion of biologists. Merriam Webster doesn't address the intersexed, would you care to?

Small doesn't mean non existent and I'm not even sure what you mean by treatment but it isn't going to change the fact that they exist between the extremes of male and female.
1) you said look in a dictionary…i did. your link it’s the to a biology book. Words are not redefined all the time

2) nobody ever claimed these disorders didn’t exist. they do, they are tragic things like any medical disorder. It’s tragic these folks are being overshadowed by the demafasict political agenda

A physical deformity.......so all people are not born the same? How does this deformity happen? Something goes wrong during development?
Obviously not. Like a baby being born with only arm. Is that not a human, since humans have 2 arms?
Most of the time, it seems to be a chromosome defect, or anatomical defect. Doesnt change the sexual binary.

Obviously not. Like a baby being born with only arm. Is that not a human, since humans have 2 arms?
Most of the time, it seems to be a chromosome defect, or anatomical defect. Doesnt change the sexual binary.

It means not all people are born the same. Things don't always go one way during development.

1) you said look in a dictionary…i did. your link it’s the to a biology book. Words are not redefined all the time

2) nobody ever claimed these disorders didn’t exist. they do, they are tragic things like any medical disorder. It’s tragic these folks are being overshadowed by the demafasict political agenda
Tragic things? These are people you bigot. People who live healthy and productive lives, sometimes without even knowing about their intersexuality. Again, your need to belittle them as an excuse to dismiss them is only evidence of your own mental midgetry.

You’re so fucking retarded it’s painful to watch.

There are around 8 billion people on this planet. Point to one, just one that wasn’t birthed by a person with XX chromosomes that was impregnated by someone else with XY chromosomes. Point to one, just one that wasn’t carried from conception to birth by anyone without XX chromosomes.

Show your work retard. I want details and examples.

Forum List

Back