How was there an effort to take over the US government WITH NO GUNS?

There were over a 100k protesting that day, how many have been charged with anything more serious than trespassing?
Next time, instead of asking dumb questions, use Google. Remember, Google is your friend.

Since I have a soft spot for retards, I am going to answer this one time... Read and learn. :itsok:

Next time, instead of asking dumb questions, use Google. Remember, Google is your friend.

Since I have a soft spot for retards, I am going to answer this one time... Read and learn. :itsok:

You failed to answer the question "retard".

How many were arrested for anything more severe than trespassing out of that over 100k who attended?

You support a coup against the US government

You support a coup against all of America.

Unlike that, our Founders actually DEMANDED
we rise against our government, when it
becomes unjust, corrupt, illegal and
tyrannical, or do you intend to
argue against George
Washington?

5c33930c19049993146598210d6d3288-3123066452.jpg
washinggun.jpg

You support a coup against all of America.

Unlike that, our Founders actually DEMANDED
we rise against our government, when it
becomes unjust, corrupt, illegal and
tyrannical, or do you intend to
argue against George
Washington?

View attachment 657144View attachment 657146
Washington also personally led the troops to put down the Whiskey Rebellion.

Honest George had some conflicts in his life and beliefs.

How many were arrested for anything more severe than trespassing out of that over 100k who attended?
I guess it is true what they say... You can share links with retards but you cannot make the retards read them.

Sorry, retard. Not my problem that you don't know how to read. Learn to read and give it another try. I have faith in you... :itsok:

Now, git. Stop wasting time.

Washington also personally led the troops to put down the Whiskey Rebellion.

Honest George had some conflicts in his life and beliefs.
LOL. The Whiskey Rebellion farmers were our American govt? You're not very bright, are you? :itsok:

You just lied in the above postings about some bear spray bullshit. Don’t reference me pretending when as a moderator you fail to employ truth and in fact sometimes in an abusive manner
:itsok:

I don’t think any were arrested for trespassing.

Let me guess... you didn't watch the Jan 6 hearings? Thought so.

If you had, you would have seen the so-called "simple peaceful" protestors being anything but. Do us all a favor, educate yourself and then come back and post. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:
You mean the "hearings" where entire phrases were left out of the audio that changed the entire context of what was being introduced as "evidence". Those aren't hearings, they are a entertainment spectacle for true believers.

You mean the "hearings" where entire phrases were left out of the audio that changed the entire context of what was being introduced as "evidence". Those aren't hearings, they are a entertainment spectacle for true believers.
I don't blame you. If I were a "true believer" trumptard, I too won't watch the hearings. How else can I sustain the myth that my fuhrer won?

My sympathies. :itsok:

I really do not understand it.

A credible insurrection with no guns?

Its nonsense. If this was an actual insurrection attempt to ASSUME CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT…GUNS WOULD HAVE BEEN USED.

How is this not so blatantly obvious?

These prime time hearings are a dog and pony show joke.
Very similar to Russian collusion without Russian collusion.

So the American public is to believe that no shots were fired by an invading force that almost took over control of the most powerful nation that has ever existed.

WOW, America really is not great if we are that faggotty.

They left within the velvet ropes, and they almost took over our entire government and military?

Just incredible…..MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE COACHING ZELINSKY…BIDEN SHOULD SEND THEM TO UKRAINE TO TRAIN THEIR PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back