How was there an effort to take over the US government WITH NO GUNS?

Nope not at all.

Look at this dumb piece of shit now insisting the protestors used guns. What a disingenuous lying faggot asshole.

The only guns used were by police murdering a woman.

You fucking shit eating retard.

Why are you not interested in the May 29th insurrection, tard?
You can kill people with stun guns, baseball bats, iron polls, bear spray. No need for guns.

Just goes to show you it was planned ahead of time.

If the authorities wod of seen armed trump supporters the authorities would of acted more forcefully and brought in more security.

The right wongers had the element of surprise by setting up what people thought was going to be a peaceful protest.

This is what the proud boys and oath keepers wanted the element of surprise.

Liberal don’t believe in pursuing law breakers. They do believe in pursuing law enforcers through a variety of witch hunting emotional conjourings based mostly on “what if….”

Liberal don’t believe in pursuing law breakers. They do believe in pursuing law enforcers through a variety of witch hunting emotional conjourings based mostly on “what if….”
Is that what you are pretending the rioters on Jan 6th were? Law enforcers?

Nope. most of them were simple, peaceful political protestors. A right protected by the First Amendment. They were demonstrating to have the government correct a perceived grievance. They may have been wrong, but legally they were right. The rioters who invaded the Capital Building were as wrong as those Kyle Rittenhouse shot in Kenosha.
Yes, they were all peaceful except for beating policemen and trying to abduct Congress members

Is that what you are pretending the rioters on Jan 6th were? Law enforcers?
You just lied in the above postings about some bear spray bullshit. Don’t reference me pretending when as a moderator you fail to employ truth and in fact sometimes in an abusive manner

I will repeat, if you are pearl clutching over Jan 6th, and choose to ignore May 29th, you are an utter fraud and should go live by yourself on the north side of the northern most mountain in Montana and stop bothering people.

The crowd had the numbers. They were there to make sure the election results were not certified. What's difficult for you to grasp about this?
Nothing, nothing at all.

However the libtards had to do a months long "investigation" at taxpayer expense.

I guess that means I'm a lot smarter than they are.

I really do not understand it.

A credible insurrection with no guns?

Its nonsense. If this was an actual insurrection attempt to ASSUME CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT…GUNS WOULD HAVE BEEN USED.

How is this not so blatantly obvious?

These prime time hearings are a dog and pony show joke.
Calling Jan 6th an insurrection is the biggest lie of the last half century.

You can kill people with stun guns, baseball bats, iron polls, bear spray. No need for guns.
Ah, the old "you don't need an AR-15" argument.

Here, have a baseball bat instead. You can club each other to death.

Libbies can be terminally stupid sometimes.

Retard. 3 guns were found. Who knew how many there were. Now, you retards have to prove that there were no guns.

Think you can do that? Or are you retards just going to post laughing emojis and call it a day?
Anything more and you simply get confused.

Forum List

Back