How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
Because - you know they will.
How has it wrecked anyone’s understanding biology? If anything it’s expanded that understanding...I.e. that biology alone is not responsible for who we are.

Time for the right to put on their big boy pants, quit trying to dehumanize them and stick to where inborn biological differences may cause issues, such as in sports.
By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.
It’s not exactly a left right thing, it is about rights and in this case, rights of biological females and rights of transgender females that need to be sorted out in a way that is fair.
Many regret the decision to transgender. I already posted about that. So is it really natural?
Transgender people have existed in every culture, they didn’t just suddenly pop up. In certain indiginous cultures they are referred to as two-souls. There have been studies done Using scans and looking at the difference between male brains and female Brains and what parts are activated during what activities. They found that the brains of transgender women look like those of biological women. So there is something biological there. Whether you call it natural or not depends on how you define natural. But in the end, what difference does it make? They are who they are through no fault of their own. Why not except them as a "third" gender ?
That's utter bullshit. There are a thousand times more now than than there were 10 years ago. The claim about their brains is pure fantasy.
There's a vast difference between people who are genuinely transsexual and those who are merely posing for attention. They're called transtrenders. There are far more of the latter.

Liberals have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions.
So how are the Liberals responsable for the existance of transpeople?
I have no obligation to defend a claim I never made.
They are responsible for the existence of a lot of transpeople because they have convinced a lot of young people that there is such a thing as a woman in a man's body.
I acknowledge that some people are wired wrong -- but the left is encouraging mental illness. "Oh, my 1-year-old played with a doll! She obviously wants to be a woman! Let's put her on hormone blockers!"

Nothing but child abuse for woke points. Disgusting.
Jesus fucking christ! No one is putting a 1 year old on hormone blockers. But gender dysphoria is real for the people who experience it. The reasons for it are complex and not completely understood but it is real. Those people are struggling to understand who they are. So please explain EXACTLY how we are encouraging mental illness and what you think should be done when someone come forward and expresses what they are feeling and asks for help
I see you're not familiar with hyperbole. Oh well.

I've never said gender dysphoria isn't real. But not all people who claim they're trans have dysphoria.

Meanwhile, a transwoman has said ALL children need to be put on puberty blockers until they can decide what their gender is.

Moreover, Washington State wants children to be able to access medical care without their parents' consent.

Yeah, that won't be abused by activists. At all. Definitely not.

Liberals have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions.
Then what the hell are you talking about by sayingwe are not taking responsibility for our actions.?
That was a general statement, and one that's undeniable. Meanwhile, the left is encouraging mental illness. That, too, is undeniable.
You are just repeating the same tired bullshit while failing to explain yourself

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
How has it wrecked anyone’s understanding biology? If anything it’s expanded that understanding...I.e. that biology alone is not responsible for who we are.

Time for the right to put on their big boy pants, quit trying to dehumanize them and stick to where inborn biological differences may cause issues, such as in sports.
By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.
It’s not exactly a left right thing, it is about rights and in this case, rights of biological females and rights of transgender females that need to be sorted out in a way that is fair.
Many regret the decision to transgender. I already posted about that. So is it really natural?
Transgender people have existed in every culture, they didn’t just suddenly pop up. In certain indiginous cultures they are referred to as two-souls. There have been studies done Using scans and looking at the difference between male brains and female Brains and what parts are activated during what activities. They found that the brains of transgender women look like those of biological women. So there is something biological there. Whether you call it natural or not depends on how you define natural. But in the end, what difference does it make? They are who they are through no fault of their own. Why not except them as a "third" gender ?
That's utter bullshit. There are a thousand times more now than than there were 10 years ago. The claim about their brains is pure fantasy.
There's a vast difference between people who are genuinely transsexual and those who are merely posing for attention. They're called transtrenders. There are far more of the latter.
Wow, so you actually acknowledge the fact that there real trans people But where do you get your information about the proportion who are faking it? Please provide a source

Then what the hell are you talking about by sayingwe are not taking responsibility for our actions.?
That was a general statement, and one that's undeniable. Meanwhile, the left is encouraging mental illness. That, too, is undeniable.
You are just repeating the same tired bullshit while failing to explain yourself
Ummm...look at the post above yours, genius.

Many in the BLM movement are so angry they did chant "defund the police". However it was the GOP that actually did it:
Fox News: House Republicans Voted to Defund the Police

Get on topic or get out

All this is hilarious...

Democrats & snowflakes still can't tell the difference between males and females...

Next thing we will hear from them is that they don't engage in pedophilia - it's 'research

:p

Wow, so you actually acknowledge the fact that there real trans people But where do you get your information about the proportion who are faking it? Please provide a source
Okey dokey.

There have, however, been almost a dozen studies of looking at the rate of "desistance," among trans-identified kids—which, in this context, refers to cases in which trans kids eventually identify as their sex at birth. Canadian sex researcher James Cantor summarized those studies' findings in a blog post: "Despite the differences in country, culture, decade, and follow-up length and method, all the studies have come to a remarkably similar conclusion: Only very few trans-kids still want to transition by the time they are adults. Instead, they generally turn out to be regular gay or lesbian folks." The exact rate of desistance varied by study, but overall, they concluded that about 80 percent trans kids eventually identified as their sex at birth.

But the most recent study, published in 2013 in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, followed up with 127 adolescent patients at a gender identity clinic in Amsterdam and found that two-thirds ultimately identified as the gender they were assigned at birth.

80%. 2/3. Sounds like most to me. How about you?

Yep their right to make their own mistakes. Not your right to tell them what to do. Mind your own gucking business.
When they turn 18, and not one day earlier.

As always... when you have to play dumb to carry the water for a narrative, one should realize the narrative is wrong.

Transgenders are real. They have been recognized by science since the turn of the last century. Over 100 years.
They are real. But they are also every bit as rare as they are real.
For every man/boy who is wearing a dress... maybe... MAYBE... 5% of them are true transgenders.
The majority are effeminate gays. That is not transgender.
Then there are the crossdressers. That is not transgender.
Then finally, a very small percentage of them are actual transgenders. As usual, they are the ones left out. They have been marginalized and replaced by the crossdressers, effeminate gays and drag queens. Of which none are transgender.

It is past time to stop pretending this isn't a fact.
It is absolutely a good idea to teach our children tolerance of all manner of differences among people, it is absolutely a TERRIBLE idea to bring in LGBQT activist to promote their agenda as something special and admirable. Drag Queens reading to kids is not a lesson in transgender, it is showcasing a fetish to kids who have no idea what that even is.
Men who love to dress up as women are not transgenders.
Transgenders don't have a choice. They don't want to dress up as women. They dress that way for the same reason YOU do. DO you get sexually aroused by putting on a bra?? Neither do transgenders.

Stop pretending a bunch of fetish driven MEN should be treated as WOMEN.
Is all that it takes to be a woman is to dress like one???
Stop lumping all those people into one category and pretending that is what I am referring to. I am talking about TRANSGENDER people. Specifically. Save your soapbox for someone else.

As always... when you have to play dumb to carry the water for a narrative, one should realize the narrative is wrong.

Transgenders are real. They have been recognized by science since the turn of the last century. Over 100 years.
For every man/boy who is wearing a dress... maybe... MAYBE... 5% of them are true transgenders.
Then finally, a very small percentage of them are actual transgenders. As usual, they are the ones left out. They have been marginalized and replaced by the crossdressers, effeminate gays and drag queens. Of which none are transgender.

It is absolutely a good idea to teach our children tolerance of all manner of differences among people, it is absolutely a TERRIBLE idea to bring in LGBQT activist to promote their agenda as something special and admirable. Drag Queens reading to kids is not a lesson in transgender, it is showcasing a fetish to kids who have no idea what that even is.
Transgenders don't have a choice. They don't want to dress up as women. They dress that way for the same reason YOU do. DO you get sexually aroused by putting on a bra?? Neither do transgenders.

Stop lumping all those people into one category and pretending that is what I am referring to. I am talking about TRANSGENDER people. Specifically. Save your soapbox for someone else.
That is the thing.
You are not talking about transgenders.
When you are talking about "transgenders" - by known data you are mostly talking about non-transgenders. You have no idea who is and who isn't.
And as I expected, like all virtue signalers, you brush it all off.
1) Bringing in LGBTQ activist to talk to children... how the hell is that a good idea??
2) Books and videos shown to children that show LGBQT people as brave, special, something to look up to.
3) Trans teens have the highest attempted suicide rates among that age group. Staggering percentages of them that regret what they did. They got all caught up in the "specialness" of being different... only to realize they were never the lie.
4) Kid after kid after kid just wanted to belong to a group... problems at home, don't fit in... desperately wanting attention... they find a way to get that attention, that group they can belong to... but the lie gets to be too much.
5) The left simply ignores all of it. All of it.

That is the thing.
When you are talking about "transgenders" - by known data you are mostly talking about non-transgenders. You have no idea who is and who isn't.
1) Bringing in LGBTQ activist to talk to children... how the hell is that a good idea??
2) Books and videos shown to children that show LGBQT people as brave, special, something to look up to.
3) Trans teens have the highest attempted suicide rates among that age group. Staggering percentages of them that regret what they did. They got all caught up in the "specialness" of being different... only to realize they were never the lie.
4) Kid after kid after kid just wanted to belong to a group... problems at home, don't fit in... desperately wanting attention... they find a way to get that attention, that group they can belong to... but the lie gets to be too much.
What the hell are YOU talking about because you are not talking about what I am talking even you seem to think you are. When I am talking about transgender people, such as studies on brains, I am talking about TRANSGENDER people. So quit trying to tell me what you think I am talking about when you don’t seem to know. I am fully aware of the differences and overlaps.

To address your points.

1. not sure what your point with this as a problem as long as it is age appropriate
2. why do you object to books normalizing an often persecuted and vilified minority?
3. Complicated issue, but high rates of suicide long preceded inclusivity and acceptance. Have suicide rates changed? How do they diagnose it in teens at an age gender identification can be fluid and sexual experimentation can be part of growing up? I don’t know. Do you? I doubt it. You kind of simplify it in typical rightwing fashion.
4. Really just more of 3
5. So the rightwing is rather than look at people individually here...or admit we don’t have all the answers yet, send them to Conversion Therapy.

or let’s have an honest conversation.

When they say I feel like a woman, how do they know when they have no idea what a real woman feels? They have no idea what it feels like to have your monthly friend, to have natural breasts, to have cramps, mood swings, to give birth? So please spare me.
Your post is a perfect example of what you are saying. You assume that "feeling" like a woman is limited to physical aspects alone.
It may be mental and philosophical too but how would a man know when the man is not a woman? I would wager you have zero clue on what it is like to be a man as I do what it is like to be a woman. Conceptually we may try to understand it but we can’t really.
I agree. However...was there any point in your life where you decided you where male? I am female. Never questioned it or felt it was wrong.

That is the thing.
What the hell are YOU talking about because you are not talking about what I am talking even you seem to think you are. When I am about transgender people, such as studies on brains, I am talking about TRANSGENDER people. So quit trying to tell me what you think I am talking about when you seem to know.

To address your points.

1. not sure what your point with this as a problem as long as it is age appropriate
2. why do you object to books normalizing an often persecuted and vilified minority?
3. Complicated issue, but high rates of suicide long preceded inclusivity and acceptance. Have suicide rates changed? How do they diagnose it in teens at an age gender identification can be fluid and sexual experimentation can be part of growing up? I don’t know. Do you? I doubt it. You kind of simplify it in typical rightwing fashion.
4. Really just more of 3
5. So the rightwing is rather than look at people individually here...or admit we don’t have all the answers yet, send them to Conversion Therapy.

Bye... you are playing dumb. Perhaps so well, or so used to having to do it... you don't even realize it.

When they say I feel like a woman, how do they know when they have no idea what a real woman feels? They have no idea what it feels like to have your monthly friend, to have natural breasts, to have cramps, mood swings, to give birth? So please spare me.
Your post is a perfect example of what you are saying. You assume that "feeling" like a woman is limited to physical aspects alone.
It may be mental and philosophical too but how would a man know when the man is not a woman? I would wager you have zero clue on what it is like to be a man as I do what it is like to be a woman. Conceptually we may try to understand it but we can’t really.
I agree. However...was there any point in your life where you decided you where male? I am female. Never questioned it or felt it was wrong.

That is the thing.
What the hell are YOU talking about because you are not talking about what I am talking even you seem to think you are. When I am about transgender people, such as studies on brains, I am talking about TRANSGENDER people. So quit trying to tell me what you think I am talking about when you seem to know.

To address your points.

4. Really just more of 3

Bye... you are playing dumb. Perhaps so well, or so used to having to do it... you don't even realize it.
What a cop out.

biology alone is not responsible for who we are
Biology alone does indeed define you.

What happened to "follow the science"?

Thinking you are something you are not is a mental disorder. It should be researched and treated as best as possible not coddled as "new science"

I just can't believe that feminists are okay with having their entire womanhood erased for the sake of a very, very few not having their feelings hurt. Women are no longer mothers; we are "birthing people". We are no longer women; we are "people with vaginas".

Right.

As if our entire womanhood is reduced to our birth canal.

Way to go, 21st century!!

Forum List

Back