How will Osama's death affect the war on terror?

Yes, thank you.

I am impressed with whoever got him, and Dubya deserves some kudos as well.

WTH for?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Bush Quotes about Bin Laden - BuzzFlash Reader Commentary

The first quote, that I changed to green, is not in the transcript from that press conference, so I think it's fabricated. But no matter, the second quote is accurate, and says all you need to hear.

Transcript of Bush press conference - CNN

But reading that whole press conference, there is some very interesting items, like Bush telling Congress not to play politics with the debt ceiling, and saying that he will not let Congress encroach on Executive powers and prerogatives. Verrrrrry interesting....

Yes, thank you.

I am impressed with whoever got him, and Dubya deserves some kudos as well.

WTH for?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Bush Quotes about Bin Laden - BuzzFlash Reader Commentary
The right-wing brainwash has been more effective than I would have believed.

But reading that whole press conference, there is some very interesting items, like Bush telling Congress not to play politics with the debt ceiling, and saying that he will not let Congress encroach on Executive powers and prerogatives. Verrrrrry interesting....
Allowing King Bush to casually ignore the fact that the Congress is the People, who have the sovereign power to sweep him out of Office, occurred as silent approval of his imperious declaration and imparted a very dangerous precedent.

The Bush presidency began as an aberration. He was not elected but rather selected by the partisan Supreme Court, which the Congress allowed to happen. And it was common throughout the Bush presidency for members of his administration to demonstrate brazen contempt for the Congress (the People) by simply ignoring subpoenas or by contemptuously refusing to answer questions or, as in the example of Condoleeze Rice, by arrogantly dominating the proceedings.

And the Congress did nothing about it.

Last edited:
Allowing King Bush to casually ignore the fact that the Congress is the People, who have the sovereign power to sweep him out of Office, occurred as silent approval of his imperious declaration and imparted a very dangerous precedent.

The Bush presidency began as an aberration. He was not elected but rather selected by the partisan Supreme Court, which the Congress allowed to happen. And it was common throughout the Bush presidency for members of his administration to demonstrate brazen contempt for the Congress (the People) by simply ignoring subpoenas or by contemptuously refusing to answer questions or, as in the example of Condoleeze Rice, by arrogantly dominating the proceedings.

The big bowl of dumbass you ate for breakfast today, how did it taste?

Lookie!! There is something in yo box O CrackerJacks!!!

An invitation to "The List". :clap2:

Dumb Ass!!!

1) We have a thread on this already

2) All you partisan fuckwits need to just stfu. Seriously, that your first instinct is to use this for partisan hackery is sickening. I'm literally nauseated by your stupidity and partisanship.

Shut the fuck up asshole. Bush had his chance. Let Obama have credit where credit is due you piece of partisan hackery.
Credit is due to the intelligence and military institutions and persons involved in the operation.

I knew you were a partisan fuckwit, but seriously, you disgust me.

That's because you are disgusting JB.

Because you are an idiot that also believes that Bush wasn't elected? I'm glad I am on your list. It's one less moron to worry about.
Dumb Ass!!!
I'm sure that is what most here look at you as.

Because you are an idiot that also believes that Bush wasn't elected? I'm glad I am on your list. It's one less moron to worry about.
Dumb Ass!!!

Ya you have been here, what...5 minutes...? I'm sure YOU speak for the USMB..:lol::lol:

Bush WAS appointed. You don't seem any better informed about recent history than what kind of people this MB is made up of.

If it is any consolation Dumb Ass I voted for Bush. That doesn't change what happened in Florida and the Supreme court.

Bush WAS appointed.

ROFL

What a fucking retard.

You don't seem any better informed about recent history than what kind of people this MB is made up of.

Well fuck, if only he spent his time on HuggingGlue and KOS

If it is any consolation Dumb Ass I voted for Bush. That doesn't change what happened in Florida and the Supreme court.

What happened is that the constitution was followed, shit fer brains.

And all out of fear of being called unpatriotic. It was pretty cowardly, politically. And the so-called 'Liberal media' was no better.

Fuck off, shithead.

Dumb Ass!!!

Ya you have been here, what...5 minutes...? I'm sure YOU speak for the USMB..:lol::lol:

Bush WAS appointed. You don't seem any better informed about recent history than what kind of people this MB is made up of.

Yup. Been here for five miutes and already figured you out to be an ignorant jackass. So, what happened to your list, shithead?:lol::lol:

Fuck off, shithead.
I guess you got a bigger bowl of dumabss for breakfast than the other dumbshit. It shows in your post above. Great response! Is that all you retards know?

The Bush presidency began as an aberration. He was not elected but rather selected by the partisan Supreme Court, which the Congress allowed to happen...
crap.gif

I do not know. Gut instinct is our enemy is a religious group, there will be at least one reprisal attack on someone, and some fragmentation of Al Qaeda efforts, most importantly in their financial arm.

There are 1.5 billion Muslims. It's estimated that 15% are full radicals (I say 25%, but I am not expert :eek:) and about another 50% are sympathizer with radicals. Meaning they don't actively push the agenda, but they don't assimulate in the West when they are in the West and would choice the Islamist over secular society. So you have 200 million radical Muslims in the world, that would be a top what a top 5-6 most populated country if it were a country. Then another 750 mil Muslim sympathizers!

Therefore, I don't think the death of one evil Muslim will put a dent in the war on Islam!

The "war on terror" is over.

The death of Bin Laden and the Arab Spring have killed it.

Forum List

Back