How will Republicans attract younger voters?

Oh Gawd, yet another delusional Communist/Progressive 'The Republicans will never win another Election again' post. So boring.

Uh hey wankers, you just took a historical beating at the Polls? Remember? It was only a few weeks ago. So, the Republicans will attract young voters and win many Elections in the future. Case closed. Moving on...

Oh Gawd, yet another delusional Communist/Progressive 'The Republicans will never win another Election again' post. So boring.

Uh hey wankers, you just took a historical beating at the Polls? Remember? It was only a few weeks ago. So, the Republicans will attract young voters and win many Elections in the future. Case closed. Moving on...

That cracks me up, because a Republican was just President SIX years ago for EIGHT years.
talking points and parrots are sad

That cracks me up, because a Republican was just President SIX years ago for EIGHT years.

The nutters can't help themselves. Every couple of weeks, one of em feels compelled to post the old tired 'Republicans will never win another Election again' thread. They're deranged. Waddayagunnado right?

the answers given by the RW's pretty much indicate how screwed the GOP really is.

its Obama's fault.

Especially when young Republicans see those with an education get better jobs and make more money. You don't need a "Liberal Education" won't work. Trying to turn getting an education into something that only liberals will do won't work forever. And a policy of not teaching critical thinking skills only goes so far.

Hate the gays, hate the blacks and hate, hate, hate clearly isn't working.

So what will work? We will protect your guns? We will abolish the EPA? Abolish the department of education? What?

No, we'll make up fake wars on women, promise them free rubbers and cell phones, tell them that they're special and give them trophies for last place. That oughtta do it.

The nutters can't help themselves. Every couple of weeks, one of em feels compelled to post the old tired 'Republicans will never win another Election again' thread. They're deranged. Waddayagunnado right?

Which is hilarious given the shellacking they just got.

the house just passed a $3T spending bill ... the shellacking RW's gave taxpayers .. funny huh?

the house just passed a $3T spending bill ... the shellacking RW's gave taxpayers .. funny huh?

What is your point?

Especially when young Republicans see those with an education get better jobs and make more money. You don't need a "Liberal Education" won't work. Trying to turn getting an education into something that only liberals will do won't work forever. And a policy of not teaching critical thinking skills only goes so far.

Hate the gays, hate the blacks and hate, hate, hate clearly isn't working.

So what will work? We will protect your guns? We will abolish the EPA? Abolish the department of education? What?
They should continue acting like spoiled toddlers and then lower the voting age to three.

What is your point?

other than you're an idiot?

in public, the Republicans were busy telling the country they would put the country on the right path trying to get elected ...

in private, the Republicans were busy shellacking taxpayers with a 3T$ spending bill ...

what part of that are you too stupid to understand?

What is your point?

in public, the Republicans were busy telling the country they would put the country on the right path trying to get elected ...

in private, the Republicans were busy shellacking taxpayers with a 3T$ spending bill ...

So what's your point? You like Republicans/ You hate Republicans? You're all over the place. What the hell are you talking about?

What is your point?

So what's your point? You like Republicans/ You hate Republicans? You're all over the place. What the hell are you talking about?

how many times do I need to explain my point ? ... take notes, and keep up.

And your ilk would have called that same Republican a RINO if he were running today.

The tea party has destroyed the GOP...unless true Conservatives handle the hate problem that was feverishly introduced by teapers when a black man became President-Elect...there may be another 8 years of a liberal government.

Of course...when that happens...Staph will be ready to roll! It's an American Spring! Maybe 5 dozen will show up in 2017

:rofl:

What is your point?

So they rape Taxpayers and spend big, but you as a Communist/Progressive still hate them? You're a very confused Communist. You should be praising the Republicans.

And your ilk would have called that same Republican a RINO if he were running today.

The tea party has destroyed the GOP...unless true Conservatives handle the hate problem that was feverishly introduced by teapers when a black man became President-Elect...there may be another 8 years of a liberal government.

Of course...when that happens...Staph will be ready to roll! It's an American Spring! Maybe 5 dozen will show up in 2017

:rofl:

Yeah sure, the Republican Party has been destroyed. Yet it somehow just managed to pull off its most historic victories in a century. Y'all Communists some loony halfwits. :cuckoo:

What is your point?

So they rape Taxpayers and spend big, but you as a Communist/Progressive still hate them? You're a very confused Communist. You should be praising the Republicans.

I didn't vote for Obama, but YOU are an IDIOT ... grow up.

The ad from page 1. I added a disclaimer to it.
costofobamacare_zpsb9ae7bef.jpg

What is your point?

I didn't vote for Obama, but YOU are an IDIOT ... grow up.

So which is it, you like Republicans or you hate Republicans? You do seem confused.

what will the GOP tell young voters ?

to read our cartoons and believe in us !!

LMAO

Forum List

Back