How will the presidential debate be conducted?

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009

More than 3/4 of our nation's voters are likely more or less firmly decided upon which presidential candidate they will vote for or against. Pollsters tell us more than 4/5, ( 85%) of U.S. voters' have made their decisions. Voters who now remain less than firmly decided are a particularly peculiar type of voters.
If we believe the pollsters are correct, the consequences of this election will be determined by polarities of critical states voters much less than the "margins of their state's statistical errors". Thus, it's these "peculiar undecided voters who will determine who will next occupy the oval office.

I'm pleased that the presidential debate is will not be conducted with constantly open mikes for each of the candidates. Trump thrives on chaos. His base and those he may be able to recruit are more pleased when he's much less logical and sensible.

If Vice President Kamala Harris attempts to stoop to his level of insults and bumper sticker phrases, Trump rather than Harris gains more Electoral college votes that will determine who will be our next president.
Let Trump argue as he wishes, and Harris should declare her political positions as she understands them to be valid and in the better interests of our nation. When Trump attempts to uninterruptedly define his concepts of national policy, he'll reveal more of what the Republican Party is with good reason ashamed to be publicly displayed.

I regret that a moderator will be questioning the candidates, Trump has already begun to alibi what he believes may be his risk of being judged as the debate's loser. He's accusing the questions are being revealed to Harris prior to the debate.
I would prefer each candidate be given 1.5 or 2 minutes to pose a question to their opponent. Each opponent be given up to 5 minutes to deal with the question, and each questioner be given up to 3minutes to redirect their question to be further answered. for up to 4 minutes. The moderator would do little but enforce the duration's of allowed times.

Respectfully, Supposn

It will be conducted in a manner to make Kamalalala look like a genius, and Trump to look like a poopyhead.

1. The OP isn't legit, so will be closed soon.
2. The debate will happen Tuesday, voters will see who they want running the country.
3. Even if many voters know who they plan to vote for, the 1st debate with Biden showed how the propaganda was wrong, Biden is not competent, and voters saw it. That could happen to Kamala.

Not sure how it will be conducted but I know what the outcome will be.

The Trump supporters will say Trump had the best debate ever and that Harris was the worst ever.

The Harris supporters will say Harris had the best debate ever and that Trump was the worst ever.

This is as sure a thing as the sun coming up this morning.

Not sure how it will be conducted but I know what the outcome will be.

The Trump supporters will say Trump had the best debate ever and that Harris was the worst ever.

The Harris supporters will say Harris had the best debate ever and that Trump was the worst ever.

This is as sure a thing as the sun coming up this morning.

They should throw a gay pothead libertarian in there to spice things up and make it a 3-way. :laughing0301:

More than 3/4 of our nation's voters are likely more or less firmly decided upon which presidential candidate they will vote for or against. Pollsters tell us more than 4/5, ( 85%) of U.S. voters' have made their decisions. Voters who now remain less than firmly decided are a particularly peculiar type of voters.
If we believe the pollsters are correct, the consequences of this election will be determined by polarities of critical states voters much less than the "margins of their state's statistical errors". Thus, it's these "peculiar undecided voters who will determine who will next occupy the oval office.

I'm pleased that the presidential debate is will not be conducted with constantly open mikes for each of the candidates. Trump thrives on chaos. His base and those he may be able to recruit are more pleased when he's much less logical and sensible.

If Vice President Kamala Harris attempts to stoop to his level of insults and bumper sticker phrases, Trump rather than Harris gains more Electoral college votes that will determine who will be our next president.
Let Trump argue as he wishes, and Harris should declare her political positions as she understands them to be valid and in the better interests of our nation. When Trump attempts to uninterruptedly define his concepts of national policy, he'll reveal more of what the Republican Party is with good reason ashamed to be publicly displayed.

I regret that a moderator will be questioning the candidates, Trump has already begun to alibi what he believes may be his risk of being judged as the debate's loser. He's accusing the questions are being revealed to Harris prior to the debate.
I would prefer each candidate be given 1.5 or 2 minutes to pose a question to their opponent. Each opponent be given up to 5 minutes to deal with the question, and each questioner be given up to 3minutes to redirect their question to be further answered. for up to 4 minutes. The moderator would do little but enforce the duration's of allowed times.

Respectfully, Supposn
At that rate, there will be 6 questions in the whole debate!

Forum List

Back