Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

Vance has said that school shootings are just a fact of life.

Clearly the is just an admission that they are powerless, right?
That lie has been debunked, Trump wants the death penalty for the school shooters. You support that? Yes or no? If you say no, you're the problem we have school shootings.

That lie has been debunked, Trump wants the death penalty for the school shooters. You support that? Yes or no? If you say no, you're the problem we have school shootings.
Since most of these end in death for the shooter anyway, it's difficult to see (if you have a brain) how that would be a deterrent to many. States with death penalties often have some of the highest murder rates...school shooter or not. Additionally, school shootings are not federal crimes. The blob's wishes are meaningless

And he also wants to get rid of the Department of Education who would likely be the key cabinet level entity involved in improving school security. I'm sure Elon could decide who gets what based on Twitter analytics. LOL

There were fewer people, and not as easy access. Now we have more people,, and many, many more guns. And many, many more ways to buy guns.

And I don't think we have more disaffected people now, necessarily, per capita. I think we have more freedom and freedom of movement. I think what decades ago were fantasies of killing the bullies and the pigs now have become realities that can be realized by anyone at all.

AND

I think people see it as a way to become famous. To become somebody, in this huge world, when they feel like nobody. Yes, I think we can point to the internet for exacerbating that.
are you kidding .. kids in high school that hunted used to have guns on rifle racks on the rear window during hunting season .. so they could hit the woods and hunt before nightfall in the winter months ! we didn't have the school shootings back then in the numbers we are seeing today !

He can’t say anything.

He knows that his “culture” of hate, hate, and more hate is what causes these mass shootings.

But somehow that has nothing to do with it...it’s XBOX....
Dems support 50 million innocent children slaughtered in the womb .. spare us your moral high ground bull crap .

There were fewer people, and not as easy access. Now we have more people,, and many, many more guns. And many, many more ways to buy guns.

And I don't think we have more disaffected people now, necessarily, per capita. I think we have more freedom and freedom of movement. I think what decades ago were fantasies of killing the bullies and the pigs now have become realities that can be realized by anyone at all.

AND

I think people see it as a way to become famous. To become somebody, in this huge world, when they feel like nobody. Yes, I think we can point to the internet for exacerbating that.
maybe mass shooters should have their names removed from history and media and be buried in a grave marked coward .. they should be referred to as coward only not by name ..

Forum List

Back