how will the Trump presidency end? 1% think he'll become a despot! 8% think he'll be deposed! Wow!

Trump launching into orbit daily is a thing to behold.

Isn't it about time to roll Rudy out of the home for another dose of bullshit for the Trumptards to lap up?

Trump launching into orbit daily is a thing to behold.

Isn't it about time to roll Rudy out of the home for another dose of bullshit for the Trumptards to lap up?
No, libstains are rolling it out so fast we cant keep up.

I personally hope he finally cracks and runs down the road nekkid, pulling out what is left of his hair, and screaming. After reading all his crazy tweets over the past weekend, he seems closer to that than ever before

There is a 100% chance that however it all ends it will be an insult to what it means to be an American statesman.

Odd they think he'll loose in 2020.

Personally, and I don't like the Donald, I think he's done better than I figured. He's performed at the "high end" of my scouting report.

Civilization decays daily, idiocracy runs rampant and wanna be NAZI's are drawn to the man, but I really don't know if that's his fault. (he could over achieve and really put down the white supremacist crowd though.)

North Korea, the continuation of the Obama recovery, and the lack of new wars are all achievements!

Seriously I expected worse and seriously those are achievements.

The hypocrisy of the Republicans he is exposing is also priceless but he HAS taught me something about the fluidity of political platforms.

There is a 100% chance that however it all ends it will be an insult to what it means to be an American statesman.

Trump is an insult to what it means to be an American statesman. The sooner he's gone, the better.

DNonn-U-UMAEi-c-W.jpg

Trump is an insult to what it means to be an American statesman. The sooner he's gone, the better.
And Obama is?.......how about Hillary?.....or Slick Willy with his shit on a 22 Year Old's blue dress?.....remove your rose tinted glasses and learn something....

Trump is a perfect example of how shit rises to the top. Hopefully the beady eyed bastard will continue to stuff his stupid yap with cheeseburgers & Diet Cokes.

Trump is a perfect example of how shit rises to the top. Hopefully the beady eyed bastard will continue to stuff his stupid yap with cheeseburgers & Diet Cokes.

I never cheered for a heart attack before, but

GO MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION!!!!!

It ain't over for the Clintons. The criminal enterprise known as the Clinton Foundation has yet to be investigated. We might see Hillary perp walked into federal prison yet.

Forum List

Back