🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How will you vote in 2022 and 2024?

In 2022 and 2024 which political party will you vote for?

• Republican Party

• Democrat Party

• Third Party

• Split ticket

• Can’t vote because I am illegal, Felon or just will not vote!

• Pineapple Express!

Results are only viewable after voting.
voting won't help--need to invade the Capitol and hit them in the head with frying pans...maybe that will knock some sense into them

After a short period of time it is clear Pelosi, Schumer and Biden are truly unfit for office and should be replaced, but is voting Republican’s back in the best answer?

My answer is hell no!

Look posters the fact is Trump, McConnell and others from the Republican Party are not worth voting for either and America need a true change, so it is time to vote Green, Libertarian and other third party candidates in and take away the two party monopoly that has ruined this country!
The last time I voted for either of the two major parties was the late great Reagan. The last decent president we have had. The last time I voted for anyone on the ballot was Perot. Seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsite not so much.

With those exceptions I have either voted libertarian or wrote in a name. A couple times I voted write in for myself because all the candidates were worthless. I dont see how this next election will be any better

After a short period of time it is clear Pelosi, Schumer and Biden are truly unfit for office and should be replaced, but is voting Republican’s back in the best answer?

My answer is hell no!

Look posters the fact is Trump, McConnell and others from the Republican Party are not worth voting for either and America need a true change, so it is time to vote Green, Libertarian and other third party candidates in and take away the two party monopoly that has ruined this country!
But then third party voting gave us Bush and trump so...

I just may go with the Pineapple Express next election...
Pretty much have had it with the duopoly.
Trump only got my vote because he pissed off both parties, otherwise my choice would have been third party.
The private corrupt corporations of the DFL and GOP are destroying America.

Last edited:
Because of idiots like you that think the Democratic Party is truly different than the Republican Party when they are as bigoted and hateful as the Republicans!
You are the one who said that you would vote for anyone running against Democrats and RINOs, yet you say that they are "as bigoted and hateful as the Republicans." So you will only vote for third-party candidates?

I don't want the authoritarian cult-infested future for the American people that the republicans have planned.

You are the one who said that you would vote for anyone running against Democrats and RINOs, yet you say that they are "as bigoted and hateful as the Republicans." So you will only vote for third-party candidates?

I don't want the authoritarian cult-infested future for the American people that the republicans have planned.
Spoken by an authoritarian poster who supports government mandates over people's behavior.
:rolleyes:

Hysterical fantasies noted.

Looks like democrats like the way the Xiden admin is running the US.
Lets hope that indys can help throw the stupid bums out in 2022 and 2024.

My answer is hell no!

No idea yet. I won't be voting for Terrie McAuliff to be ressurected from the Pet Semetary in November, but beyond that, will just have to wait to see who's running for what. I do vote third party/independent and undervote regularly. I still base those decisions on who is running.

We all know that those idiots that voted for Democrats in 2020 were absolute morons.

If they vote for Democrats in 2022 then they have doubled down on their stupidity.

I would't encourage them to try it again. They WILL get better at insurrection with practice.

Nah, that guy is harmless.

If I’m wrong and that idiot gets himself arrested for doing something stupid, then that’s fine with me too.

My answer is hell no!

I understand the desire to have a major 3rd party that actually has enough power and influence to force the Dems and the Repubs to cooperate more. The problem really is though, whether that 3rd party will really be independent of the other 2 or whether they would be merely a satellite of one or the other most of the time.

In any event, until a 3rd party becomes viable enough to be reckoned with, I don't see how anyone can vote for the democrats after seeing what they want to do. I see the Dems as trying to fundamentally change this country into a one-party, big gov't, near totalitarian state that once achieved will be very hard to undo. So what if the GOP wants to build a wall and cut taxes, I don't see their agenda as all that threatening to our futures. Certainly not compared to what the democrats want to do.

Forum List

Back