Zone1 How would you describe your religious affiliation?

Choose your religious affiliation.

• Other religion (Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't waste my time pondering any of this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
If none of these choices apply, please list what religion you believe in, otherwise your choice should be included in the list below.

OK, thanks, I included that one. Not sure exactly what it means, though.

If none of these choices apply, please list what religion you believe in, otherwise your choice should be included in the list below.
I voted atheist since when it comes to the God of the Bible, or of any scripture for that matter, I'm 100% convinced they don't exist and never have. One caveat is that, since I don't know how the universe began, I'm agnostic on a Creator.

I voted atheist since when it comes to the God of the Bible, or of any scripture for that matter, I'm 100% convinced they don't exist and never have. One caveat is that, since I don't know how the universe began, I'm agnostic on a Creator.
Rick Sanchez created our universe. 50 % of our electricity produced is transferred to his car´s battery, which is our universe.

they will over look the fact that donny has broken nearly all commandments & broken every deadly sin as long as they get a ban on abortion & the embassy in jerusalem.
Maybe, horse trading in politics is a time honored tradition. Happens all the time. They're politicians, not saints.

Personally I wish they'd make abortion a misdemeanor. Seems like a good horse trade to me.

for the most part, evangelisticals like to be all showy about their beliefs.

goes directly against matthew 6: 5-13.
So is that the full distribution? Every single one is that way?

Forum List

Back