how would you feel if a creationist taught your kids science?

Wow, that's brilliant.

So why do you have so much time available, goat? Surely you should be studying....I know my niece is a resident, she gets online for fun about once a month. Before she was a resident, she was NEVER online, at least not networking.

Tell us how you do it. Please. And where are you going to school? What year?

This thread has multiple assholes.
if_assholes_could_fly_this_place_would_be_an_airport.png

Wow, that's brilliant.

So why do you have so much time available, goat? Surely you should be studying....I know my niece is a resident, she gets online for fun about once a month. Before she was a resident, she was NEVER online, at least not networking.

Tell us how you do it. Please. And where are you going to school? What year?

Wow. So you can make a judgment about every single medical student based on your niece? I have friends in Medical School who work part time, some that play in bands, and some that are raising families. I choose to do this to blow off steam. Maybe some of us just multi-task better than others.

Of course, it's proposterous that medical students would spend time posting on the internet. I mean, it's not like entire websites like:

Student Doctor Network|An educational community for students and doctors spanning all the health professions.

exist or something.

As my profile says (or used to say); I go to a state medical school that grants an M.D. degree somewhere in the midwest. I am a third year.

I am not inclined to give anymore personal information out to people who are dishonest and obviously have an axe to grind.

All that aside, now you are asking me to justify myself? This is after your statement that I wasn't a medical student?

If you were so sure, why am I even being asked? Isn't it up to you to present the "evidence"?

You have turned into a dishonest hack. I don't expect you to agree with me, but I would expect better than for you to lie about me.

Speaking of which, I feel this would apply nicely to this thread and others on USMB.

View attachment 12748

You know, I am not even an atheist.

I am also still trying to figure just how I became the "asshole" on this thread.

you didn't by any rational assessment.

Thanks. This thread went downhill quickly. I am still trying to figure out how I became the "asshole in the bar". I thought I was being pretty reasonable until the names started getting tossed out.

Sure, anyone who makes claims on here gets to back them up.

Otherwise I just assume you're full of shit.

I assume you're full of shit.

Wow, the "how DARE you question me" is almost enough to convince me you have gone to asshole..I mean medical...school.

But not quite.

The thread was just a platform for Christian bashing. I treated it with the respect it deserved.

The burden of proof is on you Allie.

No, it's on the person who made the claim, nitwit.

I don't have to prove a negative. If Goat wants to claim he's a dr, fine, he can back it up..otherwise I will continue to think he's a pimple-faced dweeb.

You made the claim. Back it up.

I would assume you have something better than: "You post too much on here to be in Medical School!".

There are plenty of posters on here who know enough about me and have followed my progression through Medical School and all the relevant hurdles (i.e. Step I and the rotations I've been on) to know you are talking out of your ass.

Either that, or I've conducted a two year charade and kept all the facts straight.

The thread was just a platform for Christian bashing. I treated it with the respect it deserved.

It should have been sunk in the Romper Room from day 1. I don't know why it's not. Oh wait..Modbert's here, breathing life into it and lending it "credibility", lol.

I don't have to prove a negative. If Goat wants to claim he's a dr, fine, he can back it up..otherwise I will continue to think he's a pimple-faced dweeb.

Dig... dig... dig.... dig...

You claimed I lied about my background.

I never claimed to be a Doctor, by the way.

I am still trying to figure out why there would be any merit in lying about being a medical student.

I am still trying to figure out why there would be any merit in lying about being a medical student.
If there's no merit in it, I don't imagine you would spout it all over the place. Apparently you think there's some merit to it.

So do I, which is why I really doubt you are one.

If there's no merit in it, I don't imagine you would spout it all over the place. Apparently you think there's some merit to it.

So do I, which is why I really doubt you are one.

Oh, now it's a matter of doubt? You made a (false) statement of fact earlier.

Dig... dig... dig....

It should have been sunk in the Romper Room from day 1. I don't know why it's not. Oh wait..Modbert's here, breathing life into it and lending it "credibility", lol.

If you have a problem with moderation action (or lack thereof) then you can always drop me a PM Allie.

Telling believers that ID and creationists questions in a biology class should be redirected to the questioners' parents, religious instructors, and humanities classroom is not, repeat, not Christian bashing.

Forum List

Back